Old 07-31-2011, 10:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Default *** weekly chat - week of august 1st to 7th ***

good morning guys!

it's already morning here, so i am starting the new thread!

omg, it's already august! how did that happen?!? it means i'm gonna be 30 soon!!! noooooooo!!!!

i hope y'all had good weekends. mine was so-so. saturday was fine, but then i was under my calories for the day so i decided to eat ice-cream to make it go up. apparently that was a bad idea. i dunno if it had just been too long since i hadn't eaten sugar or what, but i woke up to a huge headache on sunday morning, which turned into queasiness and just horribleness and i was sick all day. i guess the upside to that is that i weighed-in at 79.4 this morning (175lbs) but i'm not sure how much of that is a real loss... also i broke my non-stop working out streak. but oh well.

here are some replies to the last couple of posts in last week's thread.

Rie: 36G?! dam woman! and i thought i had problems! lol. will keep the 2 bras advice in mind though... what's making the cut? yeah, i like 30DS cuz it's nice and short. lol.

amy, congrats on the loss!! that storm sounds horrible though hope everything's ok.

munster, how'd your weigh-in go? i hope you saw a good number!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:01 PM   #2  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Hey ya'll Im gonna jump in on the thread here and chat with ya alls. Im cassie, Im 21 and im exactly halfway to my goal (tho I think Ill drop lower once I reach 200 not sure yet) IDK what the conversation was about bras but whatever it was I feel ya. I have to order my bras from the uk. I am about a 46g or H I need to get measured again. We don't really go that high in the US :\
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:04 PM   #3  

welcome! the conversation was about how i hate jumping cuz i have giant boobs... and riestrella said that when she runs she wears two sports bras, hehe... i'm somewhere between a 38 D and DD now... you girls both beat me
Old 07-31-2011, 11:06 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

kawaii- I know how you feel! I usually wear a bra and a super tight tank top when I'm exercising in public.
*edit*: Under my workout shirt, of course.

Last edited by kelly315; 07-31-2011 at 11:06 PM.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:07 PM   #5  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

OOHHH haha yea a uk 36g is about a us 36f so I hear ya! Its weird how cup sizes change from the uk to the us. Still love visiting the lingerie shops there more than I do the ones here. Their bras are cheaper for me (even with exchange rate) and fit better most of the time. Sadly I have shrunk out of them all and am now stuck with US bras le sigh
Old 07-31-2011, 11:13 PM   #6  

lol. imagine living in Japan! the bra sizes are f*cked here! they go up to G or F, but that's about a small C, and padded!! haha.

people (here read pervy males of all ages) often ask me what's my cup size, and i always go "there isn't my size in japan" and that leaves them flabbergasted. lol.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:29 PM   #7  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

HAHA I know they ask me the same too and when I say I cant buy bras in the states they go WTF????
Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #8  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Ladies!
That is to those who are in the morning! It is Sunday night here and I have gotten the kids down to bed. There won't be any Insanity stuff today, IT WAS A DAY OFF WOOHOO! I went swimming in my parents pool with DS, and that was enough workout for me lol. I had some serious swelling in my knee yesterday (I think I may have strained my MCL) so actually taking a day off helped. I was a little afraid of weigh in this morning but...I got on the scale and 158.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?! OMG sooooooooo happy! Solidly out of the 160s and on my way to the 140s baby! Dragged the bikini out of the drawer to swim with my kid I felt so good lol! I am so thankful to be on my way down and that I can finally say I lost 10 lbs! I also picked up p90x from my brother which I'm super excited to start after Insanity is over in 2 more weeks. I am going to get back to running (10k training) and doing the p90x together. YAY I can't wait . I am excited to have Tony Horton to yell at since I am feeling kinda bad about how much abuse I give Shaun T hehe.

All Girls In the Bra Talk-I WISH I had more boobage . The only time I EVER have any is when I am nursing kids and now that hubby got the having kids machinery taken care of (poor man lol we agreed that since I birthed them he would take care of permanent bc). I could see how it would be a problem in Japan to get bigger sizes reading that post about the men asking cracked me up! Serves them right for being so rude!

Kawaii-I am so sorry you got sick . Some times it is so hard to resist ice cream (I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM ARG!). Although it is good that your body is letting you know that it was something that isn't good for it. That way you won't go back to that any time soon. I hope that you are feeling better and that you can get back on the workout wagon today! I find that working out while grumbling/cursing/yelling at someone greatly improves my excitement and enjoyment of a workout haha!

SMSdreamer-Woohoo on half way there! Congratulations! It sounds like you are doing amazing, and like you are well on your way to a lifetime of healthy living. I don't remember that conversation, although probably because like I said I am about a C when nursing babies and then they deflate from there after I stop lol. I have honestly considered a boob job after another year or so because I have serious disproportion between the two sides (one is almost a full cup size bigger than the other...sorry TMI) and with pregnancy/nursing it's gotten way worse. I want to look in the mirror and be happy with what I see, maybe a full C small D. I hope that you are able to find comfortable bras/sports bras so you can feel good!

Alright ladies, off to bed for the night soon (have to sleep a lot to keep up with the LOs all day tomorrow alone, hubby has work all day ). Hope everyone has a great start to the week, and here's to great loss this week. I am hoping to lose 4-5 more lbs before I finish Insanity, which puts me with only 15 lbs to go till goal wow! YAY This is something I told my girls (competitive high school girls soccer team I coach during summer) when they were doing fitness at practice "It's got to be balls to the wall ladies, if you can breathe, you aren't working hard enough; if you can argue, you don't want it bad enough; if you have excuses, you don't belong here...suck it up and work for each other-YOU CAN DO THIS, ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER, AND FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!" I thought that was a good quote for us too this week, let's go balls out and really kick lb *** this week!

PS-Sorry if I seem intense I am super excited about losing and I think Shaun T's infectious nagging is getting to me lol!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:30 AM   #9  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

HAHA love the excitement munster! I know I post a lot...I roam the boards when I am bored at night...it keeps me from eating
Old 08-01-2011, 12:34 AM   #10  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Height: 5'6"

SMS-I think that is a good thing! I am bored because the TV and I have a date, hubby is out and about doing "manly" things right now since he will be going back to work (school district) again here soon. I love reading the inspirational stories and everyone's day to day stuff it is really encouraging. The TV is boring me and 3FC is so much more fun and interesting! I hope your night is good, I shouldn't complain now that I think about it that means no crying/teething/wetting the bed/falling out of bed/nightmares etc. is going on so I shouldn't jinx it! I will just enjoy the quiet while I can lol!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:00 AM   #11  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

HAHA god idea munster
Old 08-01-2011, 04:44 AM   #12  

Height: 5'9''

I'd like to join your conversation as well, if I may

Finding a bra is a nightmare for me too... But luckily I have two sports bras from Marks&Spencer so exercising is less of a problem than finding regular bra. Especially cause all the big sizes are grandma style...ugly, and skintone colour and...ugh.
Can't wait to finally buy a nice one!

Monstermummy, whoa you're doing Insanity? It's like my ultimate exercise challenge. I aspire to complete it one day.... But..that day is in the far future

Well.... today is August 1st. For the last couple of days I had eaten less, but today is the official first day. Wish me luck! I have firmly decided I'm shedding this 30 excess pounds this year and starting 2012 in shape! My strategy is counting calories and exercising with fitness videos. I eventually plan to start running, but not yet....I'm just not into running so I don't want to torture myself at the begining...
hotHealthy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:03 AM   #13  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies! This weekend sucked a bit in terms of exercise/eating. On Saturday I took my 2 dogs out and it was pretty hot here. My dog, Pepsi, has cancer and her glands are swollen. She was perfectly fine on the way to the field, but then she started to slow down and stop pretty much on the way back. I panicked and just tried to get her home as quickly as possible, but she started throwing up all the time and I just felt awful. I also had a very impatient dog trying to pull me home. She took forever to calm down when we did get home, and I had to ring my parents and I just burst into tears because I felt it was my fault. They were fine with it, and I managed to get her panting to stop (she was gasping for air sooo badly) by trying to get her to drink water in small intervals. I'm happy it stopped, but I had an awful afternoon.

That night I met up with my friends and skipped dinner, ended up having a Sundae at the pub and also drinking a bottle of rose to myself (we all shared the bottles, but we bought like 5 so we practical had a bottle each!) I loved the night we had - I had SO much fun and I don't regret it. The next day I was down to 178 lbs for my official weigh in day, so I'm not complaining! I had work Sunday and I was drinking water all during my shift, then Mum had got us pizza and I think I had a bit too much.

I didn't exercise all weekend when I should have gone on my 5 mile run. So I'm planning on doing it today and get back on track. I'm back up to 179.4 lbs, but I'm hoping I can knock that 0.4 lbs out the park with this run and being consistent this week.

My gym induction was cancelled last week because the guy rang in sick, but I have it on the 4th so hopefully that will get me to keep on top of exercise more.

Hope you're all doing well!

--
Kawaii - Making the Cut is a book that Jillian Michaels wrote that is basically for people who want to lose the last 20 lbs to reach their goal. It's a strict 30 day plan of dieting (it really does list out everything you should be eating every day for every meal - intense!) and an exercise plan. I'm no fan of diets, so I stuck with the exercise plan. If you want a look then PM me your email and I can send it to you!

Dreamer + Kawaii - Yup, huge bazoongas are definitely a problem! Sometimes I say to people "I'm trying to lose weight so they'll shrink" and they'll say "SOME GIRLS WOULD KILL TO HAVE BOOBS LIKE YOURS" And I just think WHY! Clothes do not fit, exercising is a nightmare and men just oogle at you for one reason. One day when I'm at my goal weight I hope men would look at me for my face or my body in general, not just my massive boobs! People at work have started to say "I hope you don't mind me saying...but your boobs are huge!" There was a point where I would have minded, but now I just think "Well it's ok, I'll lose the weight and they'll shrink and they won't be so massive!" My perfect cup size would be a D, I think that's not too big not too small! Dreamer - can't believe you get your bras from the UK! I would have thought the US would cater for it better than here! It's a nightmare finding a bra here, to me they're so expensive and I just can't afford really nice ones.

munster - HUGE Congratulations!! I know you've been wanting that 15_ number for a while! Great news on the 10k, mine next week! I'm a bit nervous =S. I'm hoping to lose another 4 pounds this month, managed to pull it off last month and hoping to keep it going!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:04 AM   #14  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

I'm back in America!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to eating healthy and exercising regularly. It's been far too long.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #15  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

I totally don't understand why girls want bigger size than D.
Seriously.
I have a C cup and almost find it hard to exercise already without tight bra/sport bra. (running, jumping and stuff)
I would be dead if I am bigger than i am now.
And some asian clothes (ie. top) are just meant for smaller boobs size people. And most of them are wayyy too cute to resist
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote