Old 08-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #31  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

fatpants- Welcome back to getting back on track...eating out with friends ugh..I hate those days :\ Makes it so hard cause I have to eat even less with my PCOS to lose weight :\

hothealthy- GREAT ATTITUDE!!!!

sgregg- ugh hate having roofers, etc working always sucks :\

munster- I think he says that to make you pretend to kick him in the a$$ ahaha.

kawaii- yay on completing workouts!!

Not much to say here. Kind of stuck...stuck struggling to stay in the 250's :\ 259.9 and 259.8 is what My scale has been stuck on for the last 3 days Sigh. Really annoyed with that scale!!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 210ish/192.2/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies! Hope everyone has had a good day...I tried to get on here and post earlier but I've been having trouble with my internet/cell phone service. I've been HUNGRY today! Bad! I just tried to control it the best I could. I drank more water and managed to stay within my calorie range still. Even had enough calories to spare that I got to eat some cookies after supper.

Eventhough I said yesterday that I planned to kick it up a notch on the exercising, I'm having a hard time getting and staying motivated. I had to force myself to even do my minimum! Oh well, tomorrow's (I guess technically today since its after midnight) a new day, hopefully I'll do more!

In other news, it's been MISERABLY hot here...makes me not even wanna leave the house. There's no question of whether or not we should run the air conditioner here. I'm with you Kawaii, I wish that sweating meant you're losing weight. Seems like we should get something for sweating though! It's a well known fact around here that I HATE sweating. I expect it when I'm working out, though. Don't like it, but I expect it. I even had one of my friends who knew I had been losing weight and working out tell me that I should go running around 12 or 1 cause I'd sweat more. When its 102 degrees outside? I think not. I'm sticking to indoor exercises except for an occasional walk in the mornings before it gets so hot.

sgregg: It is pretty awesome! Up until now, I haven't found anyone who's close to me...well other than a friend that I told about this site but she hasn't been on in awhile and doesn't post much either. I need to be more conscious of my water intake also. I know I haven't been getting the required amount. Haven't been drinking any sodas or sweet tea or anything like that, just not enough water. Maybe I should put myself on a water drinking schedule.

fatpants: At least you didn't gain! The last time I had an indulgent week (around Memorial Day), I gained about 5lbs. Wasn't really surprised considering all that I ate; I have trouble with moderation sometimes.

Anyways...hope everyone has a good day!
bamagirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:09 AM   #33  

Height: 5'9''

Haha, MMommy you made me laugh with that Shaun T story! I plan have and I plan to do many Beachbody programs - I love that there are so many alternating exercises in each...but I'll be slowly getting in shape so that hardcore stuff will just have to wait. But I can recommend Brazilian Butt Lift, it really does miracles for your rearside - I've done it last year. And it's not nearly as easy as the commercial makes it look. Not sure if it would be a challenge for Insanity and p90x graduate, but it's rougher than JMichaels programs

Kawaii it'll go down soon! Woot woot for breaking BMI 30

Hey SMSD you're my BL team captain! Totally forgot about the challenge though, it's good thing I put in my SW earlier

Day 2 (yesterday) went better than the first day, I ate healthy - but I had a glass of Sangria - I went out with my friends and it was a Spanish themed night in the cafe. But when they all went for pizza afterwards I didn't eat any. I did 10min of aerobics and 18min on the elliptical. This morning the scale sad 173.0lbs! I just want to get out of the 170's haven't seen a 169 in a looong time!
hotHealthy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

munster...I think hearing the potato chip comment would just make me want to eat some after my workout. Haha!! Also, one reason why I decided to take BC pills is so I would know when AF was supposed to be here. I'm sure exercising a lot throws it off. And about the SIL's...one of my best friends is the same way. She pretty much eats whatever and is still tiny.

Kawaii...I do the same things with food. If I don't like something then it just throws my whole appetite off. I have a weird relationship with chicken. Sometimes it's great and I can finish all of it, but sometimes it grosses me out and then I can't eat anything on the plate...its weird.

SMSD...are you getting your water? What about your sodium intake? How's that going? You will pull out of the slump soon, hang in there!!

Bama...my schedule works for the first half of the day. After that, I was just full of liquids and didn't drink much more. I did end the day with 7 glasses though, but it was only because I drank 2 really fast at the end of the day after eating a really salty supper. And yes, gosh, it's HOT! I'll be so glad when this heat wave ends. I feel bad for all the kids starting school and having to ride a school bus in this heat...ugh!

Hothealthy...woohoo for not eating that pizza later! Good for you!

Everything was good yesterday until I decided to go out to eat for supper. When to a Japanese restaurant and of course ordered a sushi roll and then hibachi chicken with crab rangoons and fried rice...i so went over my calories, but I'm not going to beat myself up too bad. I never go out to eat and it was so spur of the moment. Anyway, it's still not an excuse to eat a bunch of calories, I know. Will do better today. On a better note, the scale was down 2lbs. this morning! Crazy! I was expecting it to be up because of my sodium-filled meal yesterday and the new extra water intake. I'm usually always up after a day of drinking lots of water when I'm not used to it. So, I hope my scale isn't playing games with me...its digital and has a mind of its own sometimes.

Last edited by sgregg; 08-03-2011 at 11:22 AM.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #35  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

hothealthy4life- AHAHA yea! No worries though I sent reminder messags to ppl I didn't have start weights for..so you'd have gotten a reminder!!

sgregg- I get more than enough water LOLOL I drink probably 160 oz average a day (half my bodyweight, or was....I just havn't brought it down yet.

Lots of errands and running around to do today! I t will be interesting. We haven't had the whole family in the car together in a looooong time!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:34 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 181/177.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies!!

I love how motivated everyone seems even through the slip ups. I just keep feeling like I can't slip up and eat junk, or that will be the end of it. I think I'm having a really depressing week, because I've just had the feeling that I will inevitably fail, like it's just a matter of time until I quit. I had a really bad day at the gym yesterday with my trainer, and I'm starting to think he's not the right trainer for me. But I did go into the workout with a bad attitude so it just could have been me. Been stuck at 178.5 for a few days. I was at that weight for a few years, it never changed. Then I went into the 180's a bit and I guess now I'm sticking a bit here. This morning really was the worst though. I just felt so tired and so down and I didn't go to work. It's 12:30 here and I still haven't eaten or drank anything. Another fail of a day!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
thissideup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Doing great! Down to 135.6 pretty stoked! I am about to get off here and do my 3rd day of JM 30DS. Sorry I haven't been doing personals! I will get around to it I hope everyone is doing great!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #38  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

hey ladies! i need to get better at checking in daily! i feel like i've missed too much.

sunday i was at my "little" cousin's graduation party. i can't believe she graduated high school already. makes me feel SOOOO old. it was catered by famous dave's bbq (=heaven) and i was surprised i was able to control myself! i know i went over calories, but not the way i usually do. i had NO appetizers, 2 small ribs, a quarter of an ear of corn, a corn muffin, a tiny helping of potatoes and a small piece of cake...which i didn't really like so i only had a few bites. later in the evening (we were there for 8 hours, so really it was a second meal i guess), i had 2 soft pretzel sticks and 2 chocolate chip cookies because the rest of the food was put away. it sounds like a lot, but i slept through breakfast...oops, and spent the entire day chasing the little kids between bouncing on the trampoline and jumping in the pool. holy unintended workout, batman!

i accidently had an unplanned off day yesterday on the workout front. life got in the way. it always drives me nuts when trainers say, "you can't find just 20 minutes to spend on yourself??" honestly, some days, no, i can't. some days are so draining that by the time you finally get home (lucky if you've even eaten at all) all you have the energy to do is crash. we've all had days that are so exhausting we don't even have the energy to wash our faces before bed...so needless to say, i didn't have those 20 minutes. today, however, things are going much more smoothly and i not only plan to workout, but to attempt to tackle the jungle that has taken over my room. eeeek.

hope you all have a wonderful, on plan, day
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

Hey everyone!

I managed to get through last night's dinner out unscathed. We all ended up sharing appetizers and getting salads, which helped. I even had some room for frozen yogurt afterward. I of course had too much of it, but still. I don't feel disgusting this morning, and either I'm dehydrated or I'm actually on track, because my weight is down today.

2 more shifts ahead of me (did I mention I work nights? eww) and then OFF for the weekend!! WoooHoo.

OK here I go, time to exercise before I go to work.... personals soon!

xoxo
FPSJ
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Mooooorning!!

i am so sleepy this morning, and it kinda feels like friday to me... tomorrow i'm not coming into work proper (school) because i got a (stupid) presentation at the community center... but it doesn't really feel like work

did my workout last night, day 9 of 30DS, and tonight will be my last day of level 1! waah! tomorrow, because i'm going to tokyo after "work", i'm gonna TRY and get my workout in in the morning... that should be interesting considering i am NOT a morning person....

i'm a little pissed at the scale cuz it hasn't really moved much in the last 3 days, but meh. at least i'm doing good.

SMS: i'm right there with you!! scale is being a dumb biatche. meh. hang in there!

bamagirl, well done on getting all your water in!! that is sooo hard for me... and i hear you on the heat! it's pretty hot here too! gah!

HH4life: one glass of sangria ain't gonna kill you, love. you have to get healthy but you can't stop living your life, stop seeing your friend and shy away from everything that's fun! i think that under the circumstances, you did pretty good!

sgregg: well i think that's one of the first time it happened to me though! it was weird! but i guess it's good for dieting? lol. oooh, yay loss! you know, sometimes when you diet strictly and then you have a higher-cal meal, it kinda confuses your metabolism and makes you lose instead of gain! i've seen it happen before! just make sure you get right on track. also, kinda cracks me up that you went to a japanese restaurant and most of the food you mentioned is not japanese... it's the same in Canada though, but it still makes me giggle. i guess it's kinda like going for italian food here... LOL. people think spaghetti = pasta. as in, it's the only kind. *rolls eyes*

thissideup:
noooo! don't think like that!! i guess we all have bad days but you can't let it get you down! and yeah, maybe your trainer is not the one for you, you know, try someone else and see if you click better!

JL:
congrats! i am jealous of your ability to shed so quickly!!

amyleigh, congrats on controlling yourself! ha! and trainers who say that are full of sh!t IMO... it's not 20 minutes. it's dragging your *** to the gym (car/bike/walk however long that takes) changing into your clothes, working out (that 20 minutes, though most likely more), taking a shower cuz you're gross and getting changed again, maybe putting your make up back on. back when i used to still go to the gym, that was at least a full 2 hours for me, so yeah, sometimes you don't have that time and it happens!! chin up.

FPSJ,
that sounds good! have fun on your workout! (i am also eagerly awaiting the weekend)
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:23 PM   #41  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Hey Chicks!
Okay so today has been tough...the last day without the hubby here and the kids were driving me literally insane omg!!!!!! I went to the gym this morning instead of Insanity because I could take them to the kids club for a break lol! Did some ARC trainer and work on the treadmill, so good calorie burn! I didn't get to Insanity until later this afternoon, and I REALLY DIDN'T FEEL LIKE DOING IT, but I knew I would regret it if I didn't so, woohoo for Max Cardio Conditioning :P. Seriously wasn't into it at the beginning, but of course, as I went through finding creative names for Shaun T helped me to get more pumped up! Hehe, if I ever met him I would probably not be able to speak because I would feel so bad about all the abuse I have given him in this last 52 days lol! Today's interesting Insanity moment was when Shaun T decided that it would be a GREAT idea to do a squat hold AT THE END OF THE WORKOUT "just hold, hold it there, hold, hold...", to which I responded "you bast***, my a$$ can't hold me up anymore" lol! I swear my legs and butt felt like they might literally break in half blah! Oh well, that helped me get through that last segment and then I was done! Tomorrow is a "recovery" day so woohoo! Got on the scale today and saw...157.7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY S*** so happy that's 1.1 lbs since Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawaii-Yay on the 30DS! Keep up the workout work, I PROMISE you that it will help . Don't worry about the scale not moving it will, and if you are OP, working out, and not on TOM, inches are probably dropping! OMG just saw that girls were groping you?! How super rude and strange! For real some cultures just weird me out, how is that okay!?

FPSJ-Great job on doing well on the night out! And wow scale downward is AMAZING!!!!!! Super happy for you and hoping that you get more downward movement the rest of this week .

JL-WE MISS YOU!!!!! Great job on doing so well, stay on track we are rooting for you!!!!!

Amy-Hey girl! Don't worry about a day of OP or not working out, just jump back on the wagon tomorrow and do it all again! That for me is the key, I don't beat myself up about it, I just make sure to reevaluate and do better the next day . Here's to hoping for a great day tomorrow!

Thisside-Hmmmm, see how it goes next time with your trainer and then if it is the same, maybe you should think about switching? Sometimes certain people aren't a good fit, and when trying to lose weight and everything, it's vital that you are paired with someone who motivates you and gets you excited for working out! IF that person that you are with doesn't do that it's definitely time to look for a new trainer...don't feel bad just figure it's an investment for your healthy future .

sgregg-The potato chip comment killed me lol! For real, although I didn't have any in the house so woohoo lol! The SILs just make me uncomfortable a little bit right now, it will be nice when I can get back to who I was before I had two kids so that I don't feel so awkward any more *sigh*.

HH4life-Beach body rules!!!!!!! Hehe! I love the Insanity program, which I will be doing a second round of, and I just got p90x and will probably do a hybrid of that and Insanity after I do my round 2. Thanks for the tips on the BBL I think I will try that one some time, sounds like a great workout for the rear hehe!

Bama-STAY STRONG! You can do it, just keep your mind on the prize. Also how much fiber and protein do you have in your diet right now? That might help to curb the hungry feelings so you don't get starving in between meals. Keep working out, it will help you reach goal so much faster TRUST ME I WOULD KNOW lol, Shaun T (bless him) has kicked almost 12 lbs off my a$$ lol!

SMS-hehe I think he does want to make me mad so I will pretend to kick his a$$ harder and more times lol! It certainly makes me sweat more and burn more than if he were nice and sugary and encouraging lol!

Okay now that I finished with all of those personals (wow I didn't post as early as usual and you all crept up on me lol!) I am going to put the LOs down for the night, hang with the hubby, shower finally (thank you Lord lol) and sleep the deep sleep of the exhasted lol! Hope you all have a great night and thank you Wednesday is over!!!!!!!!!! YAY so much closer to Friday!!!!!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:38 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

munster, you are like my workout hero. lol. i am jealous of how much weight you seem to be dropping too! it's like your scale loves you!! lol. oh and about the groping, haha, yeah, it's weird, but they do it to each other as well... (like, i've seen some of my students do it to each other, like "oh yeah, you got a bit bigger!"...) it's just so awkward for me. like my boy students act like they are flaaaaaaming gay, but for them it's totally normal and they are completely hetero, you know? Japan is a weird place, haha.

thanks for the encouragement though! like i said before, i'm going to Tokyo for the weekend, possibly until monday (it will depend on whether or not i can snag tix for a concert on sunday night) and i won't be able to exercise and eating (though mostly DRINKING) will definitely be off-plan, so i am a bit worried. i always end up losing weight when i go to Tokyo though cuz i'm walking around so much... fingers crossed! i'm excited though. i feel like i've been holed-up in my tiny apartment forever and i just wanna go out and have FUN! oh and i have a date
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #43  

Height: 5'9''

Ugh, feeling sluggish today.... I guess it's because I haven't made any plans for today, been to work till 1:30 PM and then spent the rest of the time sitting and watching old Gossip Girl episodes. And sitting in front of the TV is a trigger to eat for me. I don't think I've gone over my calories, but probably I won't have any deficit.
It's 6 PM here and I hope I will get a 40min workout now.
I need to organize my days and I need to start studying!

Kawaii, what happened to ancient cultures being more conservative? Hehe, I've never would have guessed people in Japan being so free
oooh, a date as your virtual girlfriends, we want to hear about it when you come back! Have a good time
Mmummy, I wonder how much proffesional spots(wo)men train if you can do so much! You're my workout hero too! Tough I HOPE I isn't neccessary to exercise so hard to lose weight, not sure I could do it!
hotHealthy4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 210ish/192.2/150

Ugh...I realized last night that the reason I've had a headache for the past couple of days and been more emotional than normal is that I'm PMSing. Since I haven't exactly been regular the past few months (most likely due to stress), it has kinda slipped up on me. I know to expect a gain from water retention. Of course it has to happen around the time that I decide that I'm gonna weigh. Also I made some broccoli casserole and have been eating it this week. It's low fat and oh so good but has a lot of sodium, so that doesn't help any with water retention either. Anyway this morning I got up and thought, oh well since the number is not gonna be what I want it to be why not just go ahead and weigh. I did and I lost 3 whole lbs (ugh) and now I'm pissed. lol For the past 3 weeks, I've worked. my. tail. off. For 3 lbs. My thoughts were "Are you freaking kidding me?!" Scales are the DEVIL!

I know, I know....a 1-2 lb weight loss per week is recommended by most everyone. And I expect for the weight loss to slow down as I get closer to goal...but I'm still quite a ways from my goal. 30 some odd pounds if I decide to readjust and aim for below 150.

So now my attempt to be positive. At least the scale didn't show a gain. And I am out of the 180s! Somewhere I haven't been in a very long time. (other than to go to the 190s and up...ha!)

I've also decided to start weighing more often. I like the suspense of waiting a while to weigh and being (pleasantly) surprised by the number on the scale. But I know that weighing more often will help me get more in tune to my body's fluctuations. Either way though, I think anytime the scale shows a gain I'm gonna throw a fit! Also, I think it could keep me on track better. Such as if I have a lazy week and don't exercise as much as I should and the scale shows very little to no change, I'll know that the next week I'm going to have to work harder. Or drink more water or consume fewer/more calories. That way I won't have waited 2 or 3 more weeks to figure it out and still see no change at the end of those 2-3 weeks.

So there's my rant for the day! Sorry if some of this was TMI...apparently there are no sacred topics! I've already talked about my boobs and my period. Any suggestions on the next taboo discussion? lol

munster: Thanks for the encouragement! I do manage to make myself work out at least 5-6 days a week. I figure the reason I was so hungry was because of PMS. Usually the week before, I can't get enough to eat. As far as my diet goes, I'm not sure how much fiber I've been getting. I haven't really been keeping track of it. But I keep track of calories/nutrition/workout on SparkPeople and just added fiber to one of my goals. They recommend I get 25-35 grams of fiber a day. I'm pretty sure I haven't been getting that. Nor have I been getting enough protein. Actually I've looked back over the last few weeks and on some days I haven't been consuming enough calories. I've had a few weeks here lately where I have absolutely no appetite. I'm gonna focus on doing better in these areas.

amyleigh: I LOVE Famous Dave's BBQ. I love bbq in general but Famous Dave's is the best. When I was in college, there was one in the city I lived in. After I graduated and moved back home, though, it closed down. Which put the closest one to me in Atlanta, GA (5 hrs away). I have to admit, too, that I've said the food from there would almost be worth driving 5 hrs. Now that one's closed too, though. So I have no idea where another one is that is even remotely close to me....sigh.....

Kawaii: Congrats on reaching level 2! I've never tried the 30DS although I've seen a lot of ppl on here talk about it. May have to try it myself. I'm not a morning person either. I mean I barely even grunt out an answer in the morning when someone says something to me. But I've been making myself get up and workout in the mornings too so I can't come up with an excuse not to as the day goes on. But then again I'm not getting up and going to a job or anything right now. School starts back the 15th (I'm a teacher) and I know that I won't be getting up early enough to workout before work. Good luck on your presentation!

FPSJ: Good job staying on track! I know its not easy to when you're going out to eat. I usually don't fare so well.

JL: Way to go! You've come so far! Such an inspiration.

thissideup: I know how you feel. Days like that are hard to deal with sometimes. Ugh...sometimes I even find myself having weeks like that. I can't tell you how many times I've lost weight only to stop trying and eventually gain everything I lost back. Since March when I began my journey to get healthy, I've had times when I've either stayed the same or gained because I found myself making bad choices consistently again for a week or so at a time. I'd be down even more if it weren't for those weeks. But I'm accepting the fact that I didn't put this weight on and develop these poor eating habits over night, and I won't get rid of them over night either. Before I always wanted to lose x amount pounds in 3 months time or something like that. Now I just want it to be gone and STAY GONE. Doesn't matter how long it takes. I mean yeah I wanna be skinny tomorrow dang it! But hard work and perseverance pay off! You can do this!

sgregg: Congrats on the 2lb loss! I would've been a lot happier with my 3 lbs if it hadn't taken 3 stupid weeks to get them off...haha! I'm like you...I usually do pretty well with the water intake in the mornings but I have to force myself to drink it at night cause I'm just not thirsty. I feel like I'm drinking water all day long! Ughhh....now if it were sweet tea....

Hope everyone has a great day! Good luck y'all!
bamagirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:07 PM   #45  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Good morning ladies!
So I am eating lunch right now, and I LOVE LUNCH TIME BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST NAP TIME YAY!!!!!!!! LOL I know that so mean and I love my babies but wow need a break! It sounds like this week has been okay for the most part for everyone, I am hoping that we all see a loss come weigh in days . Lunch today is brown rice, chicken breast, and carrots, high protein high fiber and yummy! I love that I have gone back to eating how I did when I was pregnant eating fell off the wagon nursing the baby and running after the DS lol! So, hoping the scale will drop a little more by Sunday, and so glad today is recovery day for Insanity!!!!! Did some Jacob's Ladder (it's a machine at my gym, they also use it on the Biggest Loser, has anyone else tried it? OMG IT SUCKS LOL) and ARC trainer at the gym and the dreaded 45 minutes of max recovery with Shaun T. Recovery should be NO WHERE on that d*** DVD, it's like power yoga on crack lol! Oh well it's over and now I get to go swim with DS and hubby after naps yay! Let's all stay OP and not get too crazy over the weekend, so we can have good weigh ins!

bama-OMG I hate the PMS/Period food need! I feel like I have to eat an entire box of salt right before I start TOM and then chase it with 50 chocolate bars . It's the worst! Well hopefully upping the protein/fiber too will help after PMS is over lol! Fiber is really big, it keeps you full and then you can not each as much other carbs so much easier. Great job on working out that much, that combined with your healthier diet will melt those lbs right off!

HH4life-I think I did slightly more training when I was playing soccer in college than I do now, but it is coming in a close second lol! And no, you don't have to exercise this hard to lose weight, but I am doing this for conditioning too-I am going to try out for a semi-pro soccer team in the spring and I am using this as a springboard for my endurance/strength, plus I am starting training again for 10k running. The good thing about all the exercise is to lose weight I get to consume about 1800-2100 cals a day, which is a TON for weight loss lol! Just hang in there, you will see results soon!

Kawaii-LOL that makes me feel really good if I can encourage you...being a workout hero gives me a nice glow . I have also dramatically changed eating habits this last 7 weeks, and religiously counted calories so that has made a huge difference too. That and not pigging out on raw chocolate chip cookie dough lol! So keep working hard, you will see your scale move faster than you think!!!!

Alright ladies going to put the kiddos down for nap, and have a blessed hour of down time woohoo! Hope everyone's day is great and let's get this weekend over cleanly!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote