Kick 190's To The Curb!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Just made it back to onederland!... and I want to make sure I stay there! I can't do this on my own... who's with me?

I like the idea of just thinking about weight loss 10 lbs at a time... I am currently 199 as of yesterday... here I come 180's!
  • Congratulations luckyme! I entered onederland this week too and am super excited. We are on the road to the 180's now! Whoohoo!
  • Hi neek! Congrats to you too! I see you've already lost almost 30lbs... what are you doing to lose weight?
  • hey neek and lucky,
    i entered the 190's since 1st july, and with vacations and all the scale didnt move much, but oh well august is near and i hope to shed those 5 lb and make my way into the 180's pretty soon
    Good luck to both of you
  • Thank you engraved... welcome to the thread
  • So tonight I watched Sucker Punch with my family. As usual we cannot watch a movie without munching mindlessly on something They had butter pecan and peanut butter and chocolate ice cream with some buttery popcorn. I wasn't tempted in the least bit I feel powerful.
  • 197 as of this morning... WOOT WOOT! Feeling like I'm really craving some sugar today, but getting on 3FC and changing my stats and ticker gives me a rush I can be happy about all day, as opposed to eating ice cream which makes me happy in the moment and I find myself regretting it the rest of the day.
  • Good Job luckyme I'm trying my best to kick the 190s I am so anxious to see the 180s.. I was weighing in at 197 and now this morning weigh-In I'm down to 192.4... 3 more stinky pounds to go and hello 180s.....
  • Hello KamsMoma... congratulations to you.... looks like I'll be chasing behind you into the 180s!
  • 7/31- My workout for today was washing my car & detailing the inside. After I finished with my car I walked on the treadmill for 13 mins @ 3.5 speed...
  • Luckyme: Thanks, I basically count calories. I eat 1300 a day. I've been on this weight loss journey since June 1st, 2011 and have worked out for one week! Ahh, that's terrible I know. But I've made a promise to myself to start working out in August...so starting tomorrow I will hit the gym (I have no excuse to not go - my apartment community has a really nice gym).

Congrats on reaching 197. I'm hoping to be 197 tomorrow morning when I weight in!
  • kamsmoma: I'm sure you broke a sweat cleaning your car in this heat!

neek: you lost a lot of weight without exercising... don't feel guilty. For the first time I've been attempting to lose weight without exercising. I find that I get too hungry when I do both right away and I end up overeating and then rationalizing that it was okay because I exercised. I do plan on starting exercise in about a week... I pay for membership which is definitely motivation to go.
  • congrats on the willpower luckyme! sure beats mine!

I DID get down to 190.0 and maybe alittle BEYOND but then I started excersizing and weight lifting again after several months. I'm back to bouncing between 191 and 193 BUT my pants are just a BIT looser. hopefully Ill start to see a downtrend soon!!! its frustrating but Im excited about the pants. lol
  • hilariousness:

Don't feel bad... I'm sure if you lift weights you already know that muscle weighs more than fat so you shouldn't be upset about the lbs. I really love exercising (and I need to exercise to get rid of this cellulite!) but I'm really nervous about starting because it makes me feel like I'm literally starving, when I come back from the gym I feel like I haven't eaten anything in days. I've seen people on this website say that exercise doesn't make you hungrier but I beg to differ from personal experience.

And congrats on your pants! I know that wonderful feeling that you get from feeling more comfortable in a pair of jeans that previously made you feel like you couldn't breathe! I can't wait for my pants to fit me a bit looser... I've been refusing to buy any pants bigger than the ones I had ever since I gained these last 20 lbs after January.
  • @luckyme- Yes mam I did sweat a lot. I really didn't mind the heat because it actually made me feel like I was burning tons of fat lol

@hilariousness- I can't wait to add weights into my regimen. Right now I'm trying to at least get down to 180-175 before I pick up any weights.

Today I did 40 minutes of interval training (power walking & sprinting)... I'm extremely sore and tired!! I know it's all worth it!! My eating has been on point! My water intake is excellent!
    How are the rest of you ladies doing??