Old 09-09-2011, 11:47 PM   #91  
300lbs in avatar

S/C/G: 339/287/225

Height: 5'9

Well for starters I'm ALWAYS tired and whenever I walk I run out of breath quickly, I'm only 19 that should NOT be happening. I also despise the way I look, I hate being told, "you're cute for a big girl" grrr that pisses me off. I also haaaate not being able to buy the clothes that I think are so cute. The most important thing is my health,My grandfather died from diabetes and I think it skipped a generation because my daddy is the sweets and sugar king he is ALWAYS eating candies,cakes,cookies,ice cream you name it. He doesn't have diabetes and he's almost 50 so I know that it will probably show up in my generation if I don't be careful with what I eat. I know for a fact that my health is in horrible condition solely because I am 100+ lbs overweight. I am not in good shape. I want to lose at least 90 lbs before I'm 20 because I don't want to be overweight/unhealthy my entire adult life.
CaliforniaDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:07 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 209/172/145

Height: 5'9.75

1.) I want to look at my wedding photos and be happy with what I see, instead of wishing I had put a little more effort into getting in shape

2.) Avoid the path my very obese, very unhealthy father, paternal uncles and paternal aunts have taken

3.) To prove to myself that I can do what I once thought was impossible

4.) To look good in my honeymoon lingerie ;-)

5.) So my mean doctor will fall on his booty when I get on the scale on my next appointment.

6.) To tell the same mean doctor that I run every day when he asks in that condescending tone, "do you exercise..?"
thinnerthanhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:04 PM   #93  
Still Chubby

S/C/G: 79.8/72.5/66kg

Height: 172cm

1) to not be the grenade at the club (the unattractive girl a self sacrificing bro hits on so that his friend has a chance to chat up one of my gorgeous girlfriends)

2) to wear a bikini for the first time in my life

3) for my breasts to be the only part of me that bounces/jiggles. I'm currently the consistency of pudding. Some people say "I weigh XXX, but I've got a lot of muscle!" Not this chick. lol

4) possible TMI: to be able to undress facing a guy, instead of turned away so he doesn't see my stretchmarked, stretched out, loose skinned, flabby fat stomach for that one second before I dive under the covers.

Last edited by tinneranne2; 09-10-2011 at 12:05 PM.
tinneranne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinneranne2 View Post
my stretchmarked, stretched out, loose skinned, flabby fat stomach
This makes me sad . Please be nicer to yourself (for the sake of your sanity). I'm sure there are many men out there who would think your beautiful just the way you are.

Last edited by Scarlett; 09-10-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #95  

Location: Glasgow, Scotland usually but Afghanistan at the mo

S/C/G: 294/238/168

Height: 5ft 7

Default My Reasons

Where do you start eh.....

1) Going into a clothes shop picking what I want to really wear,
2) Not bursting into tears when nothing fits,
3) Walking down the street feeling confident- For me I am always pulling down my top to make sure 'its' covered and pulling up my jeans because I have no *** since am a Apple shape.
4) The mental abuse you give yourself like wondering if people think your disgusting and lazy etc... Even tho its all in your head.
5) Health issue- Recently found a picture of a 17 Stone Woman scanned inside and her heart and organs were surrounded by fat - was Scary! and Diabetes.
6) More confidence in everything
7) Not Feel like your too fat to do stupid/funny things
8) Take full length pictures
9) Have a good time on a night out and not paranoid
10) To go Sky Diving
11) Not having to look at the weight limits on things and Scared you wont fit in theme park rides.
12) Not killing a smaller man when in the bedroom
13) Taking ALL your clothes of when having sex

Probably more to my list haha

Gill x
GillW23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:31 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rechyl View Post
i have always wanted collar bones.

Yessss! Bones would be nice
Old 09-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #97  

[QUOTE=purdumse;3963855

2) I don't want my friends to automatically assume I'm their garbage disposal for all their extra food [/QUOTE]

I get this all the time all my friends are thin and can never finish their food- don't think they really mean It
AND doesn't help when I go **** yeah!!
Old 09-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #98  
Forty IS Fabulous!!

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

this is so easy to answer...
I want to live a long life and be hot! The End
Mariposa24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #99  
I Will Because I Can

S/C/G: 167/130

Height: 5'6

I just sat and read through every post... very motivational!

--I want to be a healthy role model for my children (a 2 year old son and an 8 month old daughter) and I want to have the endless energy needed to run around with them.
--I want to be a hot wife for my husband. I know he loves me at any weight, but I can tell now that I'm nearing my goal that he is really proud to have me by his side. He's extremely thin and I've always been self conscious about being the odd-couple.
--I want to look really great in clothes, and not worry about a fat roll or chunky thighs when I sit!
--I want to be able to play at the beach with my children and husband without worrying about how terrible I look in my suit. (This is the first summer in over 15 years that I've ventured out without shorts or a cover-up on and felt almost completely confident. )
--SEX! I want to feel uninhibited while naked!
OhThePlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:39 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 215/141.4/140

Height: 5'7"

1. I really don't want to have all the same health problems that my parents have. The night I decided to start losing weight I was really worried about getting diabetes.

2. I don't want to look at pictures of me and my friends and think that I ruined the picture.

3. I want to look amazing on when I get married someday!

4. I don't want to feel judged when I'm with my boyfriend that I currently outweigh by about 70 lbs..

5. I want my boyfriend to be able to lift me for more than a few seconds at a time

6. I don't want to have to wonder what I would look like skinny anymore!

7. I want to finally be happy and confident!
RebaRamBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 08:09 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 300+/Ticker!/140 lbs

Height: 5'8" Age: 27

1. I want to feel beautiful, confident, sexy. I've been overweight or obese for most of my life and have always felt I need to hide, that no one would want to look at me. I'm tired of being ashamed of myself and want to change that.
2. I want to be a good role model and inspire others. Most of my family struggles with weight issues and I want to inspire them to make changes too! In fact, I already have! I also want to be a good role model for my children, husband, family, and friends.
3. I want to be healthy and feel healthy. I'm tired of being tired. I want to feel strong and never feel held back by my weak body. If I want to run somewhere, I want to be able to do it without killing myself.

I want just about everything everyone else has posted too! I want to look the best ever on my wedding day, want my boyfriend to be able to carry me and not feel embarrassed over my weight, want cute clothes and to feel fashionable, want to feel fiercely sexy and like I don't have to hide during sex. Those 3 listed are just my big motivators!

Last edited by Riesz; 09-14-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Riesz is offline   Reply With Quote