Old 07-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #16  
We make our happiness :)

S/C/G: 228.8/211/135

Height: 5'6

I would like to be able to wear a pair of jeans without my belly poking out above and below the belt! I also see so many cute blouses I'd love to wear, but can't because they won't look good on me at my size. Also a lot of colors--i love colorful clothing but stopped wearing them when I gained weight.

But if I could shop at Forever 21 I'd be one happy gal.
Muffintine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #17  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

The main sections of department stores. LL Bean, Tractor Supply Company, and most outdoors outfitters (don't judge me ). I can already wear a few things they sell, but not stuff I'll look good in or want to wear.

Last edited by theox; 07-03-2011 at 05:59 PM.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #18  
Awesome

S/C/G: see ticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintine View Post
But if I could shop at Forever 21 I'd be one happy gal.
They do have some super-cute clothes.

I CAN wear their clothes--I have one or two F21 dresses--but I feel so crappy at this weight that I don't think I look good regardless of whether I fit the clothes or not.
bopbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 250/237/140

Height: 5'7

Well, I work at Old Navy and absolutely love the clothes, but the problem is once I gained all this weight, a lot of the cute stuff doesn't look right on me, I want to be able to wear all the cute clothes I sell.
smccaleb06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 222/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Oh, I posted below but had to go so I did not get to expand upon it but recently I went to Victoria's Secret for a huge sale with my friends (one of which who thinks she can fit into the stuff but cannot) and it was awful. I felt so unsexy because I can only fit into their underwear. They had so many cute clothes, bras, and underwear but I was so embarrassed because I feel like I do not belong. So...I cannot wait to go to Vickys and purchase sexy underwear/bra sets and clothes!! I think I will make this a reward actually.
Sunshine87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #21  
Hi there

S/C/G: (HW 215) 208/T/145

Height: 5' 5"

There are a lot of really beautiful boutiques and vintage shops in my area... I would LOVE to be able to go in there and feel like I belong. You know, the sales clerks suggesting things that would look good on me, rather than them just sort of avoiding me as I look for the biggest sizes at the back of the racks.
SunnyMathChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #22  
We make our happiness :)

S/C/G: 228.8/211/135

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopbot View Post
They do have some super-cute clothes.

I CAN wear their clothes--I have one or two F21 dresses--but I feel so crappy at this weight that I don't think I look good regardless of whether I fit the clothes or not.
I've always been too shy to go in there and try to find something. I have before (at a different store) and couldn't find anything that fit. Very disheartening. And I have the same problem about fitting into clothes but feeling I look awful in them because of my weight!
Muffintine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintine View Post
I've always been too shy to go in there and try to find something. I have before (at a different store) and couldn't find anything that fit. Very disheartening. And I have the same problem about fitting into clothes but feeling I look awful in them because of my weight!
me too. when i go shopping with friends they ask why i don't get anything, and that's because i look terrible when i try clothes on, even if they do fit.
abejune23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 252/215/150

Height: 5'10

Victoria's secret. I can't wait to wear sexier undies without my @ss swallowing them up.

Also RentTheRunway.com Most of the coture dresses you can rent from the site only go up to size 12 (a handful go up to 14). I'm working hard trying to fit into a particular dress on their site for a wedding in 7 weeks. I would love to be able to rent from them on a semi-regular basis..weddings, fancy dates, parties etc. Ahhh pretty dresses
Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 196/154.4/130

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
Victoria's secret. I can't wait to wear sexier undies without my @ss swallowing them up.

Also RentTheRunway.com Most of the coture dresses you can rent from the site only go up to size 12 (a handful go up to 14). I'm working hard trying to fit into a particular dress on their site for a wedding in 7 weeks. I would love to be able to rent from them on a semi-regular basis..weddings, fancy dates, parties etc. Ahhh pretty dresses
This! I've already started picking things out and adding them to wish lists on various sites. I'm not dating anyone (haven't dated lol), but that doesn't mean I can't wear sexy undies for myself.

I'm considered petite, and I would simply love to be able to buy clothing in that section of any store.

Last edited by petitefleur; 07-04-2011 at 08:43 PM.
petitefleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

Anywhere not plus sized!!
Like I want to go to Victoria Secrets to get bras, since my boobs are shrinking and I currently can't wear them!

and like Hollister or Abercrombie, JUST BECAUSE I CAN!

I can't wait!
mhill0823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #27  
You'll be given love...

S/C/G: 328/283/140.00

Height: 5'5

ETSY ETSY ETSY ETSY FREAKING ETSY AND THOSE FREAKING THAI SHOPS WITH ALL THE AWESOME STUFF AAAAAAGH!

Every time I look at Etsy I wanna go work out and chant "Body suit, harem pants, Maxi dress" the entire time.
Nebuchadnezzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 365/341/160

Height: 5'8"

America! Clothing stores in my country just don't have the sorts of styles I want. Hence why Disney Land is part of my reward
Samantha1776 is offline   Reply With Quote