Old 06-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #16  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightRaven View Post
As of today, I made it!

We'll see if it lasts - and I'll not really celebrate until I can stay under for a handful of days in a row for sure, since my weight bounces up and down like crazy...

But seeing 199.4 on the scale today made me dance!
That's awesome!

I'll admit I'm jealous! I was at 202.4 this morning...I wish I would just lose that last bit!! I haven't been really excerising lately and have been losing only about 1.5lbs per week..
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 206.8/ticker/160

Height: 5'10"

Thanks everyone!

I've never gotten down this low - there always seemed to be some kind of invisible barrier around 205, and when I got down that low I'd just stop... I don't know if I'd lose the motivation, or what, but right around that weight I'd slowly start going to the gym less or just resume poor eating habits or something. So I feel like I've crossed a huge personal barrier! Now I'm more determined than ever to keep on making that number go down.

Good luck everyone! It sounds like so many people are right on the cusp... keep pushing on and you'll smash through that goal in no time!
MidnightRaven is offline   Reply With Quote