Old 06-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Default ~~~Weekly Chat June 6th-12th~~~

Good morning, chicks!!

My weekend went amazingly well, I feel great (nevermind my upset stomach this morning), my husband's back in town and we're off to the Bay Area this week, then visiting Crater Lake on the weekend. Should be tons of fun! Plus, I get to see my favorite aunt, whom I love dearly.

I hope you all are well!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #2  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Happy Monday!

Ferumbras - Take lots of pictures!

I'm maintaining at 155, (up 4 pounds) but whatever I still look awesome as long as I don't go any higher. Things have been going well for me, working two jobs, have my vacation to head home the 22nd of July which I can't wait for! This week I'm going to try and stay on track with my eatting and hit the gym at least two times this week. Which is better then the zero I've been doing!

Have a wonderful day ladies!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

Happy Monday!
Had a rough weekend about what I ate and how things went down, but I'm ready to get back on track!
mhill0823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Getting back into the swing of things this week. I started calorie counting today. It worked before, but I usually lose motivation around the 2-week mark. I'm not doing anything extreme, just tracking is the hard part for me. It def. gets old. Anyway, just wanted to jump on in the weekly chat and let you know that I'm back!...for real this time. Haha!

mhill0823 - Start fresh and get on track! We can do this!

MiZTaCCen - That's the way to think!! You can do it!

Ferumbras - Hope you have a good time!

For those that do not remember me, my name is Shauna and I've been around on/off for several years now. I got preggo back in August and had my baby girl April 14th. I'm 27, been married for 5 years, going back to school in August to finish my BA in Elem. Ed. This is my last year!! Whoohoo! Anyway, I have 2 children now. A son who is 6 and will be going to first grade in August and then my new baby girl who will be 8 weeks this Thursday. I'm already back down to my pre-preggo weight but I was overweight then anyway. My BMI is 38 . So close to 40 which is morbidly obese!! So, yeah, I gotta lose this weight so I can live a long time for my children and be able to do lots of stuff with them.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

sgregg - This past week I finally got to where my BMI is 39.9... it was the most amazing part of my day, being below 40.. lol I was so excited! Now I just have to keep going!!!! I'm certain that tommorrow is my weigh in day and I probably gained at least a pound maybe 2 back... I'm telling you, bad weekend! lol
But let's go!
It's a brand new day!!!
mhill0823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #6  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

hey everyone, ive been a bit missing in action. Had some computer problems (in the process of solving), work is crazy busy, especially with mock exams coming up at the end of the month, and then i got engaged on sunday <3
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:43 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

CONGRATULATIONS ICON!!! I <3 love. Hahaha! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Ferumbras-- Enjoy your well deserved downtime!

Miz--Glad you're hanging in there/maintaining. I'm looking forward to vaca too!

mhill0823-- Just saw your "Bad Week" thread, and I'm so glad you've got such a positive mindset. It really helps to have this website here, even just to keep your brain busy for a few minutes when you're feeling unfocused. I like to remind myself that essentially, when we start weight loss, we are teaching ourselves how to maintain our goal weight. You've got plenty of time, and there will be ups and downs. Remember, "Slow & Steady".

sgregg
-- Welcome back, and congrats on the wee one! That's fantastic motivation to get healthy and on a solid plan for success. Keep us posted.

Well, I'm up crazy early to beat the heat and get my little 3 mile run in before it's downright sweltering. Day off today, lots to do! Had a crazy low weigh in this morning, and I'm hoping it's true. Either way, I'm feeling stronger and firmer and no longer grossed out with myself. All good thoughts!

The wedding I'm in is so soon..... keeping my eye on the prize (squeezing into that darn dress, hahaha).

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
-FPSJ

Last edited by FatPantsSkinnyJeans; 06-07-2011 at 06:44 AM.
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #8  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

FatPantsSkinnyJeans - I know if I had a wedding that I was in I would be sweating my arse off every day! Good job!

I'm currently on holiday visiting my boyfriend, been on 2 runs since I arrive on Saturday which I'm really proud about. The route I take is by the ocean, so it's lovely - but maaan there are some killer hills! My thighs are screaming mercy at me! My eating has been a bit sh!t though, been snacking here and there (nothing bad, but still not perfect).

But I've hit 182 lbs mark when I've been sat at 184 lbs for one month, and I lost 0.2 inches off my stomach, so I'm happy!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:12 PM   #9  

Iconised: Congrats!! Have you guys set a date for the big day?
Old 06-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Icon!!

FPSJ - Keep up the good thoughts!!!

Riestrella - Don't know if I could do a run, but I would def. love to take a walk by the ocean...I bet its beautiful! And way to go on losing those 2lbs and your .2 of an inch!

Day #2 of calorie counting for me...so far so good, however, dinner time hasn't gotten here yet. I usually do my worst in the evenings. I stayed on track yesterday though! And I already have dinner planned out and ready to work it in my calories. I'm making eggplant parmesan and it's only got 317 calories per serving! I thought it was gonna be sooo much more.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #11  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

CONGRATULATIONS ICON!!!!!

I'm too busy to care about my weight. I'm not perfect but I'm healthy and it requires little to no effort to maintain in the low 130s. Exercise is still regular, ran 6 miles on Sunday and planning a comparable run for another time this week.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:19 AM   #12  

I am so sad and upset with myself. I just did some serious emotional eating. Guess I've still got major work to do with my responses to stress and uncertainty.

I'm making the choice now to stop. I can't undo it, I can only decide to carry on in the morning.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:53 AM   #13  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

FPSJ - Sh!t like that happens, you think you're all better and WHAM. But you've already made the choice to move on and keep going, and that's all that really matters!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:04 AM   #14  

FPSJ: Recognition is the first step; and as I'm beginning to learn, coming here is the second one.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #15  

Thank you, Ferumbras and Krampus.

It just makes me CRAZY! I will be sailing along, feeling good, having lots of energy and a positive outlook. I was even practicing on being aware of how full I feel when eating, not eating when distracted, not using negative self talk, etc...... and I guess my new challenge is now not allowing myself near food when I'm really tired/stressed.

I had a stressful conversation last night and paired with some minor exhaustion, let to me eating a bunch of crackers after I got home from a completely reasonable and delicious dinner out (and I walked to/from it, too). I just don't understand why my response to stress or tiredness is often eating.

Welp, gotta work on that now, I guess!

Thanks for being so supportive

Last edited by FatPantsSkinnyJeans; 06-08-2011 at 03:41 PM.