Old 05-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #1  

Default Weird food cravings/habits??

This is embarrassing but ok
Its easy for me to get addicted to 1 food and eat tons of it, then move on to a next food
at one point i was addicted to...whipped cream. At my college dining hall, they had tons of cans of it, and I'd steal one to bring to my dorm room. Once, someone saw me do it and said "look at that sketchy girl steal that whipped cream" I was mortified, I've nvr been described that way! I felt soo gross, but anyways, I responded with "You should talk about me when I'm out of the 3 foot range" and it felt good cause he was def with a girl he was trying to impress
Another is "heavy foods" I uh...actually LIKED the feeling of extreme heaviness and bloatedness that I got from eating a lot of dense or fiber filled food...any food in extremity can lead to weight gain, and I could not resist whole wheat bread. I can eat a whole loaf of it, not cause of the taste, I just liked the fullness I got from it. I also liked Nutella for that too.
Even now, I just had some whole wheat bread (which I haven't eaten for 3 weeks and bought some last night...so nervous I'd binge that night, but I only had 4 slices when I got home compared to the usual full thing), but oddly enough, I feel good because for once, I was able to eat it within normal calorie amounts and I didn't go crazy all day thinking about it when I came home today.
I hope that my body doesn't pay for it though lol, I can sensitive to whole wheat
Anyone else get weird food habits/binges?
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #2  
Just Jen

S/C/G: 220/tracker/150

Height: 5"3

I find that I get fixated one thing for a while, and I eat and eat and eat it, and finally at some point, I just stop. I get super sick of it, and the thought of eating it actually makes me feel ill.
I did that a while ago with beef jerky. Oh man, I ate so much of it and now I can't even look at it without feeling nauseus, and that was at least 6-7 months ago...Also has been done with cool whip, cheddar smokies, and other random things. Still can't eat any of them except for the occasional scoop of cool whip. (This is all before I started watching what I eat, obviously) But I keep telling myself, that I should buy a whole bunch of little bags of potato chips, dump them all in a bowl, eat until I'm about to burst and feel so sick, that I'll never crave them again. Not sure if it'd be worth it though, haha.
boardriider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

I've definitely had this. Back in February/March when I fell off the wagon my weakness was a combination of Starbucks chai, fresh croissants (plain), and cheetos. I just rotated between those three for a little over a month. Man did I have a lot to undo when I got back on track!!

Last edited by Ferumbras; 05-21-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 05:29 PM   #4  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Coca Cola - it's my biggest addiction. I also love chips, sometimes I feel like I could eat a massive family bag to myself! And believe me I have done in my time >_>.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote