3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Let's compare sizes :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/232345-lets-compare-sizes.html)

bandarina 05-02-2011 03:41 PM

Let's compare sizes :)

Okay girls, since we are all in the 20s it's easier to compare our sizes and body types than to the older ladies.

I have a couple questions.

What is your height?
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size?
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size?
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size?
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size?
Total weight lost?
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height?
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size?
Do you have any loose skin or sagging?
At what amount of loss did it start showing?
What was your bra size, and what is it now?
Are you happy with your weight loss?
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?)

If you have any pictures to show your different sizes, feel free to post them :) It's amazing how height and body shape makes a difference in sizes. I think this would be a good way to show each other that although you may have lost 50 lbs and gotten to 200 lbs you can be anywhere from a size 14-20. Seriously, you'd be surprised what size jeans some girls where. We are all different on the outside and in and we shouldn't get discouraged if we aren't exactly the same as the next girl.

bandarina 05-02-2011 03:48 PM

Okay I am going to answer these questions based on my previous weight loss of 50 lbs 2 years ago because I have gained it back and more. But I will still share my stats.

What is your height? 5'5
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 280 22/3XL
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? 255 18/2XL
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 200 14/XL
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? 140 10/M
Total weight lost? 55 lbs
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? Yes
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? No. Went from a 7.5-8 to a 7-7.5
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? No (but I only lost 50 lbs maybe I would have if I lost more).
At what amount of loss did it start showing? I would assume it would've started showing at 80 lbs loss.
What was your bra size, and what is it now? It was a 42DD and 50 lbs later it was a 38C.
Are you happy with your weight loss? I was, then I gained it all back.
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) Yeah, I wouldn't have paid someone $50 a week for 4 months to show me how to starve myself. I hate fad diets.

Okay ladies, just so you are not confused, I am currently at my highest of 280. And I started my weight loss journey at 255, 2 years ago and lost 55 lbs and got down to 200 lbs. Now I am at 280 lbs. So those sizes are based on that information.

SMSDREAMER2007 05-02-2011 03:55 PM

What is your height? 5'10"
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 320 4x/28-30
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? 305 3x/28
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 282 3x/24-26 (I think...)
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? for now 200 (might go lower) 16/1x
Total weight lost? so far about 38ish lbs
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? yes
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? yes
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? yes
At what amount of loss did it start showing? ppl say its starting to show but i dont think so
What was your bra size, and what is it now? 46g/h
Are you happy with your weight loss? so far yes, wish it was a bit more consistent but ill take it!
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) i wish I was able to exercise more, but alas no room/lots of pl always here.

DivineFidelity 05-02-2011 04:07 PM

I'm 5 feet 10 inches tall
My highest weight was 251 and I was in XXL shirts and 20 but should have been 22 jeans
Currently i'm 224 and a size 18 and XXL or XL depending on the shirt
I'm still the same height
My shoe size changes from 10W to 10 after getting below 200
Yes. That's part of what made me gain again. I was more confident big then smaller and flabby. This time i'm doing it right with lots of strength training. We'll see if that helps. It started showing about 40 pounds down
I was a 40DDD at my highest, then at 180 I was a 34G, now i'm back up to 40DDD although it should probably be an F.
I'm definitely happy, but this time around i'm throwing in a lot more exercise and i'm focusing on my health instead of my looks. =)
My goal is 150 pounds and size 10 or smaller and a M or smaller shirt
I had lost 71 pounds, and when I was between 190 and 180 I was in a size 14 and a L shirt. Now i'm back up to 220 after a year

InsidetheBeltway 05-02-2011 04:25 PM

What is your height?
5 foot 8 inches (and 3/4 :))
230. Size 18 pants and XXL shirts. I don't remember this, because it happened for a brief time in High School, but my mom has a picture she just found of it.
220. Size 16 pants and XL shirts.
188. Size 12/14 pants, L/M shirts. (I carry all my weight in my hips)
150/160. Size 6 pants. M shirts.
Total weight lost?
32 lbs.
Yes
Yep. Still 9.5 or 10.
No.
10 lbs in my face looked a lot slimmer.
40DD, now 36D
Yes. Though don't we all wish it'd come off faster?
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?)
At the beginning I'm sure i went into starvation mode on several occasions, just kept my calorie count at 1,000 per day, and for 5'8" I'm not sure my body was too happy.

Ivonnely 05-02-2011 04:56 PM

What is your height?

166cm, 5"5

230, Jean: 18, shirt XL.

230, Jean: 18, shirt XL.

141, jean: 8, shirt: Medium

130-135, size 6, small!

Total weight lost?

89 pounds.

Yes.

Before weight: size 10.5, now: size 9.

Yes, major.

-30pounds I'd say.

Same, 38B =(

Very happy.

More exercise, and I wish I like veggies more, lol.

Thousandsunny 05-02-2011 05:11 PM

What is your height? 5'8"

What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 235lbs, size 20 jeans, XL shirts.

What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? ^Same as above!^

What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 178 lbs, 12/10 jeans, medium shirts. (Like Beltway up there, I am all hips...)

What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? Probably around 150, 145ish. 8 Jeans, I'm cool with medium shirts, though. Maybe a small here and there?

Total weight lost? 50-ish pounds.

After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? Yeah.

After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? Was a 10, now still a 10 but sometimes 9-ish in dress shoes.

Do you have any loose skin or sagging? Not really. Mostly the chicken arms. Stretch marks are my bane...

At what amount of loss did it start showing? 30 pounds, maybe.

What was your bra size, and what is it now? I was a 38-B and now I'm a 36-B.

Are you happy with your weight loss? Yeah, I want to lose more though.

If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) I would change the fact that I never stopped (stop?) craving junk food. "Oh, you'll totally lose the craving for McDonalds!" Pfft, yeah right, what a crock. I want a double quarter pounder with cheese...

MiZTaCCen 05-02-2011 06:32 PM

What is your height? 5'5"
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 180 XL/16
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? 180 XL/16
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 153 M or L/9 probably less haven't went shopping for new clothing yet (I think...)
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? 140 7/M
Total weight lost? so far about 30ish lbs
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? yes
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? yes
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? no
At what amount of loss did it start showing? 10 pounds
What was your bra size, and what is it now? 38C 34C
Are you happy with your weight loss? so far yes, wish it was a bit more consistent but ill take it!
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) that I put more effort into it to drop the weight faster.

ValRock 05-02-2011 07:04 PM

What is your height? 5'9
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 257 postpartum. Tight size 24
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? Same
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 164 - size medium tops, 8/10 bottoms, 6 dresses
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? Size small tops, size 4 bottoms, size 2 dress. We'll see if my skeleton will even do that ;).
Total weight lost? 93 lbs? I think... I can't see my ticker haha.
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? Nope. Went from a 10.5 to a 9
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? A little sagging on my thighs. My stomach has stretch marks and a bit of loose skin but it's tightening up. My boobs and bottom are saggy but I blame pregnancy in general for that.
At what amount of loss did it start showing? 30-40 lbs.
What was your bra size, and what is it now? was 40DDD, now 34C
Are you happy with your weight loss? Yes, Very
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) Toned more... found time to tone more ;).

PicklesThePirate 05-02-2011 08:11 PM

What is your height?
5'8
222 lbs, 18/20 pants
This time, 171 lbs and 13/14
163 lbs, 12/13
145, I'd LOVE to be a size 8, but I'm guessing it'll be a size 10
Total weight lost?
So far, 59 lbs
Yep
Nope, I used to be a 9-10, but now I'm anywhere between a 7-9
For a long time, my boobs sagged, but not so much anymore. My tummy, though, is another story.
Not sure
It was a C, but now I'm a B
Definitely happy with it, but I intend to go farther
I suppose more exercise so that I'd be more toned.

HaleyisLove 05-02-2011 08:21 PM

What is your height? 5'6ish
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 290 at a size 24 pants XL or XXL top
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? 290 at a size 24 pants XL or XXL top
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 150 a lose 10 so I'm thinking I could do an 8, shirts are a small or XS (all my weight is in my bottom half
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? Goal is 130ish I'd like to wear a size 6... I don't think I can go much smaller up top
Total weight lost? 140 lbs :)
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? I'm an inch shorter
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? Smaller feet...not a width thing either... they literally are shorter
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? On my stomach and thighs... My upper body has none... my arms got very skinny and I don't have batwings at all
At what amount of loss did it start showing? to a lot of people 290 looks the same as 250... People noticed instantly because my face lost weight fast...but I personally didn't find it substantial until one day I was suddenly skinny in my opinion.. at like 190 lbs
What was your bra size, and what is it now? 42/44 D 34C now
Are you happy with your weight loss? Very... I wish the saggy skin wasn't so bad on my stomach but I'm blessed in many other aspects
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) I did it with a healthy diet and healthy exercise... I should have done more strength training... In a perfect world I would have been able to target weight loss in particular areas

aliquot 05-02-2011 08:24 PM

What is your height? 5'5''
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 245, 20/XL or 2XL
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? ~Same as above
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 180.5, 12/L or XL
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? Currently 149, but who knows. I pulled that number outta my butt anyway in the first place.
Total weight lost? 63 lbs
After or while losing weight, are you still the same height? Umm, I haven't measured.
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? No, I went from 10 to 9 or 9.5
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? BATWINGS lol
At what amount of loss did it start showing? I dunno, 20 pounds or so?
What was your bra size, and what is it now? 40DD to 36DDD. WTF. No joke.
Are you happy with your weight loss? Yes!
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) More exercise...I'm lazy and poor and I don't have a free gym anymore like I used to.

Paramedic 05-02-2011 11:33 PM

What is your height?
5'7"
210, 18 and XL
Same as above.
189, 14 and XL.
170, and I have no idea for clothes.
Total weight lost?
21 pounds.
Yep.
Yep.
Nope! I'm pretty happy about this. But, then again it took me a year to lose 21 pounds which is considered pretty slow. Slow and steady wins the...not having loose skin race.
About 15 pounds in.
42DDD then, 36G now. I was measured really wrong.
Oh **** yeah!
More strength training.

jayohwhy 05-02-2011 11:58 PM

What is your height? 5'2"
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 222 size18, xxl
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? Same as above
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 161, size 10, m
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? 119, size 2, xs
Total weight lost? 59lbs
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? No, went from a 9 to an 8
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? No
At what amount of loss did it start showing? 25lbs
What was your bra size, and what is it now? 44d, now 36c
Are you happy with your weight loss? Yes
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) nothing.. I'm very satisfied. It's just taken me forever to lose the last 40 lbs tho, but I know I've built more muscle in the process.

nikkster 05-03-2011 12:31 AM

What is your height? 5'8
What was your highest weight and jean/shirt size? 325 lbs, 3x top tight 24- 26 bottom
What was your starting weight and jean/shirt size? 320 lbs 3x top tight 24 bottom
What is your current weight and jean/shirt size? 279 lbs 2x top 22/24 bottom
What is your goal weight and jean/shirt size? 180-200 lbs L top and 14/16 bottom
Total weight lost? 45 lbs
After or while losing weight, are you still the same shoe size? Yes
Do you have any loose skin or sagging? Not yet
At what amount of loss did it start showing? 25 lbs
What was your bra size, and what is it now? 42 D and 40 C
Are you happy with your weight loss? Very much!!
If there is anything you could change about how you lost the weight, what would it be? (more exercise, healthier diet?) I don't see why, I ate better and avoid rice, noodles and cut down on the bread I eat. I also workout! I cheat a lot, but I'm able to still pull off loosing weight so if anything this would be it.