Zumba!

• Okay,

I'm thinking about getting some Zumba DVDs. I used to take the class at the gym and I loved it, but they don't have one anywhere near me anymore at a time when I'm not at work...so I can't do it at the gym. I'm looking on amazon and I see several different Zumba DVD sets, and I was wondering if anybody has a set, and if so which one? Do you like it? How much space do you feel you need for it? Would it be something I could do on carpet?

Thanks for your input ladies!
  • I didn't want to wait, so I just got the Zumba Total Body Transformation System DVD set on Amazon....and it was prime eligible so it will be here tuesday! I'm super excited. I hope you guys don't have anything bad to say about it...lol.

I also got some Weighted Gloves Cardio Kit from The Firm. I don't know how great the DVD that comes with it will be, but I figured the weight sticks that come with the zumba set are only 1lb each, and so anther pound on each hand from the gloves will help as well. =)
  • I absolutely love Zumba!!

I wasn't sure about it but I got the same set you did and it went through all the basic moves which was very helpful to me because I can be rather uncoordinated at times....lol I just love the music and its a really fun workout, plus I burn around 600 calories during the workout so that's pretty good as well.

As far as space goes I think about 4-6 feet around you would work, that's about what I have and it seems to be fine.