3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Make me accountable in April!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/229341-make-me-accountable-april.html)

oklahomachick26 03-30-2011 03:52 PM

Make me accountable in April!!!

Okay ladies, its 2 days away from April 1st! Lets make the month of April count!! :) Its a new month and that means its a new, fresh start. Go ahead and list everything you would like to be accountable for this month and lets keep each other motivated to do it!!!
Things i want (and definatly need) to be accountable for: keeping my cals under 1800 a day, excersize ateast 4 days a week, and no more junk food or fast food this month! Come on girls we can do this.....april will be a great month!

Laneyy 03-30-2011 04:02 PM

Totally looking forward to April, maybe it'll finally warm up in my neck of the woods. My goals for this month are to keep my calories around 1600, exercise 3-4 times per week, and remember to take my multivitamin. I also want to try and eat more protein, try some new things, maybe learn how to cook.

This morning I weighed in at 203.2. I'm hoping that I can be in the 190s by the end of April :)

linalin 03-30-2011 04:04 PM

I've been waiting for this thread! I didn't want to join March's just a few days before it ended! :)

Things I want to be held accountable for in April:

Exercise
*Working out 5 days a week, 1-1.5 hours per day
*1 mile walks on the weekends

Diet
*Stick to my WW points!
*Drink (at least) 4 bottles of water every day
*Decrease carb intake

Misc
*Lose 3 pounds per week so I can stay on track with my goal
*Continue to take my Metformin daily!
*Start taking Vitamins

oklahomachick26 03-30-2011 04:26 PM

oh yeah you girls reminded me! I also want to start drinking more water (and lots of it) and cut out all cokes and yoo-hoo! (i love yoo-hoo choc drinks haha) :)

xLindsay46 03-30-2011 05:10 PM

Here are my goals:

• Go to kickboxing class at least 3x a week
• No fast food!
• No soda-- only water!
• Lose 2-3 pounds per week so I can meet my July 4th goal of being somewhere in the 180s.

Razorbackbritt 03-30-2011 05:14 PM

I want to join!

I want to....

-Zumba 3 times a week. I just got certified to teach, so even if I can't make it to class, I can do it at home very effectively...no more excuses!
-Stick to my meal plan. (I do Metabolic Research Center). At most, have 3 off program days if I have to.
-Remember to take all my vitamins, herbs and supplements.
-Stay away from Easter candy! Cadbury eggs are my favvvvvorite! But I've had 2 this season, and that should be enough to hold me over until next year when I'm not dieting.

oklahomachick26 03-30-2011 10:48 PM

britt......i want to start doing zumba! It looks like so much fun but it also looks comlicated lol.....i need to get nintendo wii so i can do the dance and excersize games! :)

milliej 03-30-2011 11:15 PM

Hello ladies I am new to this site but wanted to join your thread.:^:

My Goals for April:
  • Go to Curves atleast 4 times a week
  • Treadmill workout 2 times a week
  • Drink 5 bottles of water a day
  • Streach every night
  • Stay positive when I start my 4 week fitness bootcamp on April 19th
Thanks ladies! and FYI I like Zumba too, we have it at curves its mixed in with the circuit training, really mixes things up

angelinelosesweight 03-30-2011 11:27 PM

I am offically back and seriously in need of stayingon track.
My goals: work out 4 times a week, drink 40 oz of water, no- and I mean no fast food:)

oklahomachick26 03-30-2011 11:53 PM

milliej.........That bootcamp thing your gonna be attending sounds pretty cool. I bet youll loose a bunch doing that. It would totally do something like that if they had it around my area!

P.s. Glad to see another 6 ft tall person on here :) lol

loveLauren 03-31-2011 12:00 AM

April is my month to SERIOUSLY get serious hehe

Food
- No more Junk food.
-Eat about 1500-1800 calories a day
-Drink MORE water

Exercise
-You got a GREAT deal on a full year gym membership for 70 dollars. Start using it again!
-p90x or Jillian Michaels. Start one soooooon!

Other
-Start saving money better. Summers coming, don't you want pretty clothing?

tracyo 03-31-2011 09:46 AM

hey ladies...
This sounds liek the prefect time to start the weight loss process once again...
my goals are: Do P90X, keep calories around 1500 and drink 5 tall glasses of water... Have only one cheat MEAL a week....
I saw so other places they have daily weigh-ins.. What do you ladies think of doing that here??? It would keep us accountable for sure...
My ultimate goal is to lose 40 pounds in three months...so that means a little over 3 pounds a week.... so by the end of this month I will weigh 173....
I am at 185 today...

Andrbeck 03-31-2011 11:16 AM

My goals:

Diet:
Between 1200-1400 Calories daily
Cut back on soda (or drink more diet)
Eat at least 2 salads a week instead of pasta! (haha)

Exercise
Work harder in my cardio and toning class
15 minutes 4 times a week on my elliptical
walk around the block 2 days a week (if it ever starts getting warmer)

Misc
Make my sons first birthday the best!
lose 2-3 pounds a week so I can HOPEFULLY have my wedding dress go from a 16-14/12 (alterations start april 28th)

We CAN do it ladies!

milliej 03-31-2011 12:24 PM

Hey there Oklahomachick26, I am hoping that the bootcamp with have nice results. I have two others lined up in the summer to so I am excited to work really hard this summer. They might have some in your area too. I keep a look out on sites like groupon and living social because they can be a lot of $$ if you pay retail.

Also I am super excited to see a 6 foot lady on here too, we can be a rare few sometimes>

prepping 03-31-2011 01:08 PM

oklahoma & milliej, You two have got me by an inch! I live in 4" heels every day though so it probably doesn't make much of a difference. ;) Nice to have fellow tall girls around!

Welcome to all the newbies to the thread! :D

My goals this month:
- Average 1500 calories
- Strength training at least 3 days per week
- Yoga every Monday
- *NEW* Lengthen the dog walks now that the weather is kinder.
- *NEW* Start taking the bike out for small errands.

Let's have fun for the start of spring! (well, at least for us that are getting over winter!)