3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Adios to the 150s and 140s - 4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/229225-adios-150s-140s-4-a.html)

Missjessica 04-04-2011 07:47 PM

Love Groupon and LOVED skydiving! I went with some friends for my 26th birthday, it was a great time. Best advice is not to hesitate when it's your turn, just push your shoulder out of the plane and go! The "falling" feeling isn't the same as the free-fall roller coaster/stomach thing, it's more like jumping into water. Sounds weird, but it's true :) Be cheesy and take lots of photos, it's really fun!

Skydiving aside, today wasn't the best. Bad eating + salt = not being in the 140's and no new perfume yet. Ugh. I'm going to work on cleaning up what I eat. I stay within my cals, but they are not quality right now. Must do better.

Thanks for the kind words, I know they meant well with the compliments :) I just can't wait for the day that it's obvious it's my body that is different, not just my "well cut shirt" making the difference!

Atarimae 04-05-2011 12:21 AM

Hey everyone! I've been back on this bandwagon for the past few days now. (Was 160 last week), and weighed in at 157.4 this morning.

I managed to finally be real with myself and moved my ticker back from where it was glued on during Winter Break (155.2). I kinda hate how I lost all control then, but at least I'm finally here and honest with myself. :)

It's good to hear that after the weekend, many of you are maintaining or even lost some weight! :carrot: Also, that 150 barrier is one heck of a breakthrough. I can't wait til I'm there!

asweetchicagogirl1 04-05-2011 10:03 AM

Morning, ladies. I'm so mad at the scale I put it in the closet for a time out. I'm up .8lbs and I have no friggin clue why...salt intake was the same yesterday, worked out (cardio, not strength training, so no reason muscles should be retaining water), ate 1550 calories (good range for me), got 8 hours of sleep and TOM is no where near. WHY AM I UP? Not changing my ticker yet, dang it.

Ally- I've never tried sky diving. I'm way to chicken to do it.

MzHopeful- WTG on the 20lbs. What a great feeling!

LiLLy19 04-05-2011 11:09 AM

Well its been quite a while since Ive been on 3FC. It seems like every time I hit a plateau I just disappear because its discouraging to me to not be losing anything. Ive been stuck at 153 since probably Valentines Day and its just not coming off!! I had a glimmer of 152 a month ago and then back up to 153 I went.

Ive been going to the gym and started testing out the classes that are offered to find things that I like. Im hoping that with classes Im burning more calories than just using the machines at my own pace.

LindsB 04-05-2011 12:30 PM

Lilly- !!!!! So glad to see you back! I've been a little stuck too, but I still stick around to stay accountable! The last 15lbs are a bi***! Hope you'll be around more often again! ;)

AllyBride2011 04-05-2011 03:16 PM

Hey Ladies! Did my first night of C25K last night. I figured it would be easy because I'm in way better shape than I was the other times I've done it... but committed to start from the beginning. The first week is 60 seconds running and 90 seconds walking for 5(?) rounds I think. I ran at 6.0 on my treadmill then walked at 3.3. It was a good workout. Wore my heartrate monitor and averaged around 138 so thats pretty good. Considered a high intensity workout on weightwatchers.

Tonight is my official weigh-in at weightwatchers. Weighed in this morning at 150.4... last Tuesday I was exactly the same... bummer. But I'll take it considering the struggles and not great eating I've done the last week.

LiLLy19 04-05-2011 03:22 PM

LindsB - thanks for welcoming me back!! Glad to see some friendly faces around here :)) I was thinking of adjusting my goal to 130 but this 13 pounds that I have now at my original goal are a killer!!! Shoot I'd give anything to get past this plateau. I hope you see progress soon =)

Allybride - C25K sounds fun! Good luck on the weigh-in

LindsB 04-05-2011 03:28 PM

I'm forcing myself to start 30 consecutive days of 30 day shred TODAY. Wish me luck.

AllyBride2011 04-05-2011 04:13 PM

Good luck LindsB!!

asweetchicagogirl1 04-05-2011 04:50 PM

Good luck, Linds. I'm rotating to the 30DS tonight for my workout so I'll be sweating it out with you.

AllyBride2011 04-06-2011 09:39 AM

So last night at my weigh in I did lose... but only .2! Thats ok. I'll definately take it. After my weigh-in I went to the gym to do some cardio.

Today I weighed 149.6!!!!! YAAAYY!!! hopefully it sticks. Planning to do C25k Week 1 Day 2 tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

tropica 04-06-2011 10:56 AM

I've already congratulated you in another thread, but CONGRATULATIONS ALLY!!! It feels so nice to see 149! I am very happy for you!

asweetchicagogirl1 04-06-2011 11:45 AM

WTG Ally!!!!

WeightForMe 04-06-2011 12:21 PM

Hey Ally I just started C25k today! I wasn't as ambitious as you tho i did 2.5 walk/ 4.5 jog. How often are you going to do it? Just the 3 days it says or more? I feel like it would take me way more then just 3 days to get the hang of each week.

As for me i've been seriously considering lowering my GW to 130. I just haven't had the guts to change my ticker because i want to see me hit my original goal. The "ultimate dream" i had in my mind 4 1/2 months ago. But as close as i am right now i feel like all this flab wont be gone in 11lbs.

LiLLy19 04-06-2011 12:38 PM

LindsB - good luck!! 30 day shred is hard!!! I think thats going to be my workout regime starting next month when I move back to the west coast for a few months.

Ally -congrats on the loss!!!

Well today I forced myself to go to the gym despite not wanting to go at all. I recently have conquered my fears of treadmills and today was my 3rd time running on it. I run on a preset profile the alternates the incline and it is hard!!! I could barely stick with it...took me 13 min to do a mile (I used to be able to do a mile in 7 min). Im planning to build on that and get that time down!! :))