Old 04-01-2011, 10:23 AM   #1  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default I need modivation

i keep trying, and falling off the wagon. i'm struggling to get back out of the 190s again. granted a few changes i made have stuck. i just cant stay motivated to keep going.
the most minor change has stuck i stopped with putting sugar in my coffee back in july or august. i've maybe done it 5 times since and i had to be some place that didnt offer flavored creamer. i've quit soda again (this is my biggest vice i'm switching out for maybe 3 liters of water. i did two last night) i'm tired of buying it and it upsetting my stomach or tasting flat so i might as well just not drink it.
hubby and i are both tired of eating like crap so i'm cooking more and trying new dishes. its a challenge in a household with a diabetic, an anti-veggie, a picky tween and 2 kids that wont eat potatoes(how are these two mine???) but they love veggies and one that has cholesterol issues and then theres my hubby that needs to lose weight and frankly so do i. three of us want to do it and the other adult is so set in his ways it makes all of us nuts)
and i'm trying to bring myself to get active in the 30s support group now.
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/180/145

Height: 5'6"

I feel ya on the falling off the wagon. its hard but the main thing is that we keep trying!
you can do it!!! and just remember tommorrow is a new day and a new chance!
hilariousness is offline   Reply With Quote