Old 04-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Laneyy- that is ridiculous! He deserves a punch in the manmeat!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #77  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

Lol, Linds, it wasn't in a being mean way. And I didn't cry.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #78  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

I look like a chipmunk. xD

But at least I've managed to keep food down today. I'm pretty sure it was the pain pill, so I'm not going to take one again unless the pain gets unbearable. Which so far I would describe it as a lot of discomfort but not really pain.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 117/116.5/113

Height: 5'5.5"

Hey guys ,

I've been MIA for the past few weeks since I moved out from me and my fiance's apartment. We broke up and now we're kind of ambiguous.

MIZ-- It reminds me of what you said about the facebook status thing. Neither of us have changed our status... (It sounds like that guy might be a little full of crap. If he's being wishy washy and non- committal he might still be doing the wonderful "keep my options open thing" which is totally his issue and not yours, you know what I mean. I don't know maybe it is early to commit, but I think I understand where you're coming from. If a guy is like that with me I generally just say, "uh.. you're not worth my time")

At first I was thinking "This guy has disappointed me so many times and doesn't treat me right". Then I talked with a Japanese girlfriend of mine and she made me have second thoughts, like maybe we've just been having communication issues because of our cultural differences (he's Japanese and I'm American).

The past couple of weeks I have been flying/driving to different places for a temporary interpreting assignment with some Japanese engineers.

My health has been suffering from the exhaustion of that ordeal and due to my f'ed up hormones I've been having a period for the past 2.5 weeks! So...
there have been a few binge days. Today has been really bad. I was doing so well and its really depressing. Its like I have no self control when I'm on my period.

KRAMPUS--girl, I know how you feel, and BY the way don't ever feel unattractive because you are cute as a button regardless of a little fluff/ or no fluff. Either way

RAINBOW--Congrats on the job!!

Sorry, I'm kind of all over the place with that post...forgive me, I think I'm not getting enough blood circulation in my brain LOL

PS I'm at around 116.5 today :/ after I FINALLY get back to normal I'm wanting to go down to 113. >_<; I hope I can finally reach my goal then...

Last edited by japanophile; 04-02-2011 at 07:23 PM.
japanophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:38 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Ok. Just got to get on here and vent real fast. I am extremely, EXTREMELY upset with myself. I went over my calories. Although I haven't added every little bite in on my sparkpeople today. I know in my head that I went over. Why do I feel like such a failure?...I'm so disgusted..and feel so fat now & for some reason I'm STILL hungry! URGGGG----I know that tomorrow's a new day and I hope I burn some of it off working out tonight. My will power these past 2 months has BEEN zero when it comes to the week right before my TOM. I crave EVERYTHING!!

Sorry just needed to vent.
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 117/116.5/113

Height: 5'5.5"

JLN ---((Hugs)) I understand.
japanophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 12:10 AM   #82  
One day at a time!!!

S/C/G: 211/*ticker*/TBD!

Height: 5'6

JLNichols07: I feel your pain... I went out to eat TWICE today, no way on earth I didn't go over my points. I definitely get the same as you around TOM... even though it's just about done, I'm still really munchy all the time. I had to talk myself out of eating my leftovers at 11pm!

TheBunneh: Glad you were feeling okay enough to hold your food down! Hopefully you'll be feeling 100% again soon!

Sorry for lack of personals... I'm so tired and I kept forgetting to check this thread so I'm super behind now.

Things with me are the same. No news is good news, right?
I weighed this morning at home at 197.8 and then at Weight Watchers I was 199.8! I don't understand the two pound difference in less than 2 hours! My home scale is digital and calibrated... interesting thing I just remembered though: My first WW weigh in, I weighed at home first and was one weight. Then at WW I was two pounds heavier! AND, it was a different scale than the one I used today! So I'm wondering now if WW's scale is off and not mine since it's now happened with two scales.

I'm quitting WW soon anyway. I am not following the plan at all basically (and doing BETTER without it!), I'm really just using my weigh ins as a way to keep me accountable.
linalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:50 AM   #83  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

Bunneh - Awww chipmunk! Also, if they gave you Vicodin, it really throws your tummy for a loop. I hope you're feeling better soon!

JL - Don't let it upset you. Just get right back on track and forget it ever happened. *big squeezy hug*

linalin - When you weigh yourself at home are you wearing clothes? 'Cause that could definitely account for the 2lb difference. Even your shoes, if they're on or off when you weigh at different times. At home I always weigh naked (or in my undies since it's TOM) after using the bathroom.

----

So I have a day off today... Things on the agenda are:
*Put laundry from last week and 3 weeks ago away.
*Do this weeks laundry, and put it away
*Get some form of exercise in, even if it's just a walk around the block
*Go food shopping
*Hang out with my friend Alicia 'cause it's her birthday!
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #84  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

JL Arg, TOM cravings are tough. I always crave an endless amount of carbs. I hope you feel better soon.

linalin Do you weigh at home before eating and at WW after? Food/water will add several pounds to your weight which is why first thing in the morning is recommended.

Laneyy I think what they gave me is codeine. And ibuprofen for inflammation, but since it is a pain reliever too I've only been taking the ibuprofen and haven't been in too much pain and that seems to have taken care of the nausea.

My face seriously looks like an overinflated balloon though. And I've gained five pounds, but I know it has to be water retention.

Good luck with your laundry. I have to do that today too.

Last edited by TheBunneh; 04-03-2011 at 11:57 AM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #85  
One day at a time!!!

S/C/G: 211/*ticker*/TBD!

Height: 5'6

At home I weigh naked, before eating, and after using the bathroom... and WW the only difference is I have clothes on! My clothes can't really weigh 2 lbs can they??? lol
linalin is offline   Reply With Quote