Becoming a BEAST!

S/C/G: 161.6/161.6/120

Height: 5'2.5"

My DH is in the Marine Corps.
Ekicna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:46 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 189/138.0/130

Height: 5'6"

I went to the gym today and did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I jogged longer than I thought I could, and it felt great to get out there and do it. Baby steps!

MiZ Friday is April 1st, so I'm going to take a look at the month and make an exercise goal.

Krampus - Your party sounds like a blast, but I echo Ishisnowcone, it sounds like you're really stressed about weight loss. I don't know much about binge cycles but I do want you to feel better so big hugs and I know you can pull through!

TheBunneh I'm sorry to hear about the fatigue, definitely check with your GP about that but don't feel at all bad for backing off on P90X, it is meant to be extreme. If you can't do extreme it doesn't mean you're a quitter, it means your body needs time to heal. I recommend taking it easy for a while with the surgery coming up, maybe up your calories of soft-food and just go on fitness walks until your mouth is better. Health is the goal, right? As for the strawberries, I say go for it. You won't be able to eat them after surgery right? So enjoy, and maybe share with friends and DH so you don't feel too guilty.

JLNichols You can play the if only game forever and wish you had those four years, or you can make the best out of what you have now. I learned a lot about being me while I was overweight which helped me become a better rounded person. I would have enjoyed being thin, but I don't regret the time spent.
fromthebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:02 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Today I meant to do a whole bunch of personals and just get back into it....but I have failed again. I'm super tired right now so I'm about to go to bed, but I just wanted to check in.

I have my second interview for the job I am after tomorrow. I am feeling very nervous and anxious but I think it's not all to do with the interview and more that things are just not going so well for me - and I feel like a rejection from this will just leave me feeling kind of defeated - however if I don't get the job, it's right back to looking for another, all I can do is keep trying.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:19 AM   #19  
Becoming a BEAST!

S/C/G: 161.6/161.6/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthebox View Post
I went to the gym today and did 30 minutes on the treadmill. I jogged longer than I thought I could, and it felt great to get out there and do it. Baby steps!
Great job with the jogging!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowstripe View Post
Today I meant to do a whole bunch of personals and just get back into it....but I have failed again. I'm super tired right now so I'm about to go to bed, but I just wanted to check in.

I have my second interview for the job I am after tomorrow. I am feeling very nervous and anxious but I think it's not all to do with the interview and more that things are just not going so well for me - and I feel like a rejection from this will just leave me feeling kind of defeated - however if I don't get the job, it's right back to looking for another, all I can do is keep trying.
Good luck with your interview!
Ekicna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:30 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Good luck Rainbow! Let us know how it goes!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:25 AM   #21  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

JL – You will find a balance! It’ll be hard but it’ll come to you once you figure things out. Ah 130’s are going through you like the 150’s are for me. Isn’t that exciting! I love it when some things pass through so easily!
Andrbeck – Thank you, and ahhh boys…seriously.

Fromthebox – Yay for the jog! Yes I need to revise April and set some goals as well. I need to start keeping myself super busy because I have way too much time on my hands these days.

Rainbow – goodluck and think positive!!!! Positive thoughts come with positive things!

===
I’m still at 153 which is fine considering I had A&W French fries lastnight when boy came over. We are not official, we are not boyfriend and girlfriend and from the way I can see things he doesn’t want to be either; or he’s taking things super friggen slow and it’s about to have me close off on him because I don’t feel like putting myself out there anymore. I did for once allowed someone in and now they are about to be shut back out. His worry was I was just going to up and leave and head to the Yukon, I told him I wasn’t going anymore what else did he need? He also mentioned how some people are still going to be calling him and one girl who he wants to be friends with but doesn’t want to date doesn’t know how to take the hint. I said well whats the problem with having a girlfriend and having a girl friend? Seriously let’s just say attitude came out last night, he noticed and then I continued to pay attention to the TV and decided to say screw it. He’s obviously just not that into me!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

No offense Miz, but I'd be telling that guy to take a hike! Sounds like it is more drama/effort than it is worth if an exclusive relationship is what you are after!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:57 AM   #23  
Lifes a Journey

LindsB kind of true thinking about it, if you wanted to be with me you would do it by now because you would KNOW you wanted me and 3 weeks in you would have made the move to commit, instead of bringing up the stupid suggestion then when I say something tell ME to settle down because it's only been how ever long yet HE'S the one who brings this **** up.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:40 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Miz- 3 weeks isn't very long to know that you want to commit to someone...my best friend hung out with a guy all the time for months before she was willing to call him her boyfriend... don't rush things..you're probably pushing him away because you're so focused on the title aspect... a facebook relationship status only means things to 15 yearold girls
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:36 AM   #25  
Lifes a Journey

Hailey I see your point but he's the one who brings up the girlfriend thing then he backs off of it and changes his mind. Then of course I want to talk to about it to see what's running through his head. He brings up "lets get a house together" well were not even commited and you bring that up, but then turns it around on me like I brought up being commited when I haven't until after he mentioned it. So maybe if that's what pushing him away, maybe he should shut up and stop bringing up girlfriend and relationships and just go with the flow and then I won't get like WTF and question things. Unfortunately I can't just ignore things, they get under my skin too much.

Last edited by MiZTaCCen; 03-29-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:01 PM   #26  
You mad bro?

S/C/G: 228/164.6/128

Height: 5'3"

Wow I have a lot of personals to catch up on!

MiZ - Congrats on being 153, and we are 2 days apart. I'm the 25th. As for the boy... It sounds like a lot of drama

Bunneh - Do you take a multivitamin? That helped me out with my fatigue when I started taking one. It should help you recover better after your extraction, too. Go for the strawberries! You won't be able to chew stuff for a while, so enjoy it while you can.

krampus - I think a break from 'dieting' would be a good idea. Find a physical activity that you love doing, that will be easy on you like swimming perhaps? It's only a minor setback, but it's better to be mentally "in it" rather than driving yourself insane about food. Find an outlet in something you love.

fromthebox - Awesome job on the treadmill! I need to start jogging.... I haven't exercised in like 3 weeks.

rainbow - good luck on your interview!

Sorry if I missed anyone else, it was just TOO many posts to sort through! I promise I'll do better next time

-----

I hate this time of year because I always get incredibly depressed around this time. Happens every year, and I don't know why. I shouldn't. the snow is melting, the weather is getting warmer, everything is waking up from its winter slumber. Yet I'm still ****ing depressed. The BF I think is getting fed up with me because he doesn't get any, at all. Like, I won't even let him touch me. I think this is going beyond just side-effects from my birth control. I just don't know what to do.

I do, however, fit into a (very snug) size 16, which excites me. I haven't been able to pull up and button a size 16 in over 4 years.

Even with all the good things going on in my life right now I just can't seem to be "happy". The more I think about it, the more I feel like an a**hole about feeling like I'm just not attracted to him anymore. I don't think it would be as big of a deal if my best friend wasn't dating his brother. It just worked out so nicely.

Meh.
Laneyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 202/175/No idea

Height: 6'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekicna View Post
My DH is in the Marine Corps.
Not sure what a DH is, but if it means "motivation", we are in the same boat.

-L89
Lurker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #28  
Lifes a Journey

Laneyy - Try Alcohol? I never used to be able to get intimate with people unless I had some of that in me, but don't depend on it, but if you're not attacted to him anymore that would be a huge issue for sure. You might want to write out a pro and con list and see if really you might be happier single. I don't even know why I'm obsessing over a guy when I'm miserable in relationships to begin with. But as boy and his drama, every time he brings up relationships and girlfriend I'm just going to nod my head and shrug it off and NOT get into with him and when he brings up other girls I'm just going to be like shut up and do as you wish but spare me all the details please.

I know complete flick of a switch from a few hours ago...haha goes with my mental personality. I am completely nuts...
Old 03-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #29  
Lifes a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker89 View Post
Not sure what a DH is, but if it means "motivation", we are in the same boat.

-L89
DH = Dear Husband took me a while to figure that out too haha.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies, can't get into personals right now, but just popping in to say I'm alive, but just barely. The hubby and I are getting a divorce and I'm having a really hard time dealing with it. Hopefully it'll be over soon.
jmko is offline   Reply With Quote