3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   What Changes Have You Noticed So Far??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/227208-what-changes-have-you-noticed-so-far.html)

Pinkberrry 03-04-2011 03:15 AM

What Changes Have You Noticed So Far???

What changes on your body/ in your moods/ ext have you noticed since taking on your weight loss journey??

For me since January 1st...
My boobs have gotten smaller :(
My legs and arms are more tone :)
My moods aren't nearly as erratic..
I'm generally happier by eating healthy..no more food coma after lunch type feeling..
More regular BM ;P
I can see ribs again...FINALLY
I feel SO much more comfortable in my own skin..no longer as grossed out when I lay on my side and feel my flab make a giant roll...ugghhh

audri8301 03-04-2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkberrry (Post 3741463)
What changes on your body/ in your moods/ ext have you noticed since taking on your weight loss journey??

My moods aren't nearly as erratic..

This has been the biggest thing I have noticed since I started exercising regularly. I used to be soooo moody sometimes and I have leveled out a ton since I started exercising at least a few times a week.

The change I noticed most recently is that I can finally run in shorts without getting a rash on my thighs from all that rubbing! They still rub a bit, but not like they used to.

Laneyy 03-04-2011 08:26 AM

I only re-started February 9th, but what I've noticed so far is that I have better posture, more energy, my moods are better, and after 3 days of eating liquid foods because of a wisdom tooth extraction, I am actually craving sprouted grain bread.

I can't wait to feel my ribs. I don't think we've ever been properly introduced, those ribs and I...

MiZTaCCen 03-04-2011 09:01 AM

I've noticed I've become a much happier positive person.
I've become much more confident
My boobs gotten smaller which I'm cool with I never cared to have big boobs, No Bra makes me a happy girl haha.
My legs and butt are far more toned and look amazing in my jeans! (though I've noticed not a lot of weight is dropping from there...it's okay who wants a flat *** and chicken legs anyways! ha-ha)

LindsB 03-04-2011 09:14 AM

My boobs are super tiny now...like not fully filling a B cup :(
legs are more toned
abs are toned and flat
hip bones starting to show
butt isn't NEAR as wide, but it still jiggles a lot haha
way more energetic

prepping 03-04-2011 10:49 AM

My torso looks longer -- guess it means my lovehandles are shrinking!
More energy and feel stronger in general since going to the gym
More confidence that I look as good as I think I look :p

:D

MzJuicyD 03-04-2011 11:26 AM

My upper body and sides are getting smaller, which really makes my hips noticeable! My coworker calls me hourglass now lol.

BarristerGirl 03-04-2011 02:14 PM

My tummy doesn't stick out past my boobs! My love handles are almost gone and my sides curve in, giving me an hourglass shape...I love it.

My butt doesn't jiggle with every step I take :)

Chantelle 03-04-2011 02:23 PM

My tummy looks like it's shrinking a little bit - definitely not as much as I'd like yet (I carry most of my weight around the middle :() but it doesn't stick out past my boobs anymore! :dance:

I am definitely happier and more even-tempered - long way to go yet but I'm finally seeing the light at the start of the Onederland tunnel!!!

My face is getting slimmer ... Hello cheekbones, nice to meet you! :D

My backfat is starting to shrink (Or am I just imagining that? LOL)

I have soo much more energy in the morning. No more hitting snooze for 45 mins and almost being late to work everyday!

My body is starting to develop an ughh response to the sweets and treats I used to love. I gave in and had a sliver of triple chocolate cake at work the other day for a coworker's bday and just felt jittery and sick the rest of the evening.

mdchick88 03-04-2011 05:28 PM

I can now wear a belt!! Haha, I never wore a belt when I was heavier because I thought it made my muffin top look ridiculous. That, and my size Large belts didn't fit anymore. Now I'm on the smallest hole :)

My rings don't fit anymore :( I've had to move my ring finger rings to my thumb, and they're still a little big.

I care about my appearance - I used to go to class looking like I was homeless. Now I get dressed (haven't wore sweatpants all semester), do my hair, etc. It's amazing how much better that makes me feel!

MaddieBPhoto 03-04-2011 05:39 PM

My arms & legs are looking much more toned.
My stomach is flatter & the roll under my bb is so much smaller.
My butt is smaller.
Hubs says my face is a lot thinner :)
I feel better when I eat good foods rather than making myself sick shoveling as much as I can down my gullet.
And I put on new skinny jeans today (12s) & bought all medium tops at Forever 21 today! Never could before!

surrendertolis 03-04-2011 07:18 PM

My bra size is smaller. I've never had a huge bust, so I doubt there will be much of a difference there. I don't think the actual cup size changed too much in the past couple months, but I went from a 38 to a 36 around. I actually think my boobs are looking pretty good lately! Much more perky! Haha.
I've lost a lot of inches in my legs, hips, and waist.
I have more energy during the day and I sleep all through the night.
I'm feeling much better about myself emotionally.

tabitl 03-05-2011 09:47 AM

There are thousands of physical and mental reasons but they all boil down to the big one: I feel a CRAPLOAD better about myself. :D

ShesLosingIt 03-05-2011 10:29 AM

Some of mine are really silly but because I started out so high, they're super exciting to me -

I can buy clothes at normal (ie; Kohls, Old Navy, Target, etc...) stores again. I can even fit into an XL top from the regular section!

My cup & band size went down drastically. I went from a 54DDD to a 38C in a little over a year. Some days I worry that I'll be completely flat by the time I reach goal but it's a small (no pun intended) price to pay for health and being fit & in shape. One good thing about the loss of boobage is being able to find cute & affordable bras everywhere.

I can fit into booths with room to spare.

I can sit on bar stools without spillage.

I'm actually getting hit on or complimented by someone other than creepy old men. One guy at work said "keep on doing whatever you're doing, you're looking fantastic". It's kinda sad but that made my week.

I have collarbones and a jawline - who knew?!

I eat until I'm satisfied but not until I'm ready to burst. If I'm truly not hungry, I don't eat.

My skin and hair are awesome - 8+ glasses of water + fish oil + coconut oil + lots of veggies and less sugars has done wonders for them.

My shoe size went down - I went from an 11W to a 10 regular.

I can walk, run, jump, hike, swim and just move in general without the hindrance or pain that I had in the past.

misstraveller 03-05-2011 01:56 PM

Smaller boobs (42DD to 36C so far)
Smaller clothes, I love clothes shopping now! (This could be very very bad.)
Tighter all over
No more jiggly upper arms!
Slimmer hips/love handles (thanks Jillian Michaels for the torturous lunges and squats!)
More confidence in general.