Old 02-27-2011, 11:13 PM   #1  
Muffintop to Pin-up

S/C/G: 380/369/215

Height: 5'9

Lightbulb I feel like I've gotten a foothold in the mountain!

Im so proud of myself. Ive been battling with trying to lose weight for months.. about a year now. Id get mabey a pound off and then gain 4 more. And my biggest thing was motivation. Nothing motivated me until this week! I lost 10 lbs in a week. Im not sure if it was the depression of something major at work and the 'alcoholic diet' that followed after or the extra playtime i had for a week. But I got on the scale and it went from 80...to 69.4. I am so psyched! Its made me get the determination to get my round self into the gym in the morning. Scarf down rabbit food and chug water all day.

I needed to crow about it on here bc the boytoy wouldnt understand. Thanks for lending me your ear/eyes for the moment. ...

..Back to your regularly schedualed program..
Valoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:51 PM   #2  
Hi there

S/C/G: (HW 215) 208/T/145

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats! Sometimes I find that seeing a nice number on the scale gives me that extra oomph to keep going, even when things get hard later. Stick to your plan!

(Though I will mention that I think the food I eat is awesome, not just rabbit food. )
SunnyMathChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Congrats! Any little bit is fantastic! But like SunnyMathChick mentioned I too think the food is great! It's just a matter of trying to figure out what you like that is healthy. I think that if you change the way you think about the food it will definitely make it easier!
PastriestoPushups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:11 AM   #4  
Muffintop to Pin-up

S/C/G: 380/369/215

Height: 5'9

Yeah changing my eating is gonna be the hardest part bc I live in a house of fast food and junk food. My guy is considerably smaller and his boys have the fastest metabolisim I have ever seen! Its not fair. lol
Valoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:33 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

Congrats on your loss! Maybe this will be a great time to change EVERYONE's eating habits! Even if the boys and your guy are thin and have fast metabolism, replacing fast food with whole food and junk food with fruits and veggies will do a world of good for everyone, plus make it easier for you to achieve your weight-loss goals. Best wishes for your journey!
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote