20 Somethings Photos ~Round 5~

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to

• Latest progress picture. Last picture was taken about 3ish weeks ago
  • Ok I don't want to sound like I am bragging, because I am not, but I was asked by a friend of mine that is a photographer to do a "sexy" photo-shoot for her next portfolio project called "The real woman". So this is a photo from the photo shoot. I am amazed on how good I look though now I started feeling embarrassed of them.

• trying to stay body positive
  • gagalu - OMG your tummy is so wow!!!!
  • Posted this in the main forum mini-goal section, but wanted to share it here. I've been on and off the 20-somethings thread for a few years and finally got my act together in March 2012. I've lost 50 pounds with 20 more to go.

• all you ladies are beautiful!!! I hope to one day post on here of my great acheivements...keep up the great work!!!
  • Quote:

trying to stay body positive

Nice work keep it up!!
  • Quote: Posted this in the main forum mini-goal section, but wanted to share it here. I've been on and off the 20-somethings thread for a few years and finally got my act together in March 2012. I've lost 50 pounds with 20 more to go.

WTG!! Looking great!
  • MandaLynch: Wow! Just WOW!!!
  • Quote:
    trying to stay body positive
    No need to "stay body positive," there's nothing at all there that you shouldn't be in love with! You're absolutely gorgeous! Really fit and sexy.