Old 02-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Default ::Quick Weekly Chat - Feb 21-Feb 27::

Hey girls!

Didn't see a new one, so I'm posting. Down to 171.8 today - not thrilled, but I should be happy it's a loss. Hitting the weights today so I'm sure I'll be up tomorrow. Got my new jeans for when I hit 167 - they were $6.24 at Target on clearance!!! Skinny jeans, super cute.

Have a great Monday, girls!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Madison-I loved target jeans as a fat girl... I have not however bought any from there since I have gotten smaller... I'm currently sporting $5 walmart jeans that were on clearance... skinny jeans as well... I love them

I had a fabulous weekend... the boyfriend and I spent a lot of time studying at the library and watching movies and going to the gym at night... I was the girl who spent her friday, saturday, and sunday night in the gym... it was weird but felt amazing to not go out drinking and eating

we also have created a new tradition... date nights on saturdays where we find a new recipe and make dinner together...this past weekend we made panko crusted salmon with mushroom rice and roasted asparagus on the side... seriously so good... we also split a red velvet cupcake...

I have had 5 days of clean healthy eating and exercise and today will be number 6... I haven't weighed myself in forever but I'm doing well without relying on the scale
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/209/140

Height: 5'5"

The whole going back to school/starting graduate school, moving towns, having my husband now looking to start grad. school himself, and this ice/storm storm have really gotten me down! I totally need to stop stress eating and stress work-out instead! I'm hoping my new running shoes and actual running socks will help me get back into the working out groove and actually back into running.

One of my new co-workers/friends has gotten me hooked on Old Navy jeans....but then again I just plain ol love Old Navy!
kristilinn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #4  

Good job, Haley! I wanna know what you weigh...lol! Just to see how it's gone for ya

I'm on water bottle #4(liters) out of 5 for the day. I'm at 710/1600 calories for the day. And I just did my circuit training for the day. I don't want to see a 17_ tomorrow!
Old 02-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 117/116.5/113

Height: 5'5.5"

Smile

Hi all,
I am feeling good because I havent binged all week and I've eaten at or below my target calorie intake for the last six days. My last binge was last Monday I think. I was very sleepy today. It's harder for me to interpret body cues with regard to hunger when I'm sleepy and I felt tempted to eat a bunch of toast with butter lol. But I ate a healthy reasonable snack with protein and I'm really glad loving yourself through eating and not eating really is crucial to health isn't it?
japanophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Madison- I usually sleep over at the bf's apartment so I'm never home in the morning to weigh myself.... and I don't weigh myself unless its first thing in the am

so I have a horrible burn on my arm... fabulous...
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #7  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

I like how the one time I post in weekly (quick)chat it is the last post before a new one is created. Sigh.

HI I STILL EXIST. That is all.
aliquot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

I am up in Canada visiting my friend and doing a lot of shopping!! She found the CUTEST Lululemon hoodie on clearance today (originally $140 for $69), but they didn't have any in my size. There was a wicked cute one that I liked, but it was regular price and, since I'm in Canada, it didn't make sense to get it when I could just go to the Lulu store the next town over from me when I get home and there's no tax LOL

I have been trying to eat the best that I can while up here, but also have splurged a bit. But tomorrow, when I get back home, I am back on the wagon and jumping back on hardcore!

Hope everyone had a great weekend
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #9  

170.6 today! Nice to see the scale moving downward.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:26 PM   #10  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Hi girls!! I just got back from a fantastic little getaway to Catalina island with some girlfriends. But oh my was it a calorie fest!!!! Time to clean up the diet this week.... Holding off on weighing until I feel less bloaty.
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 117/116.5/113

Height: 5'5.5"

MadisonWay to go! You're thisclose to being below 170
Kristi I've been thinking about getting some new cute work out gear to inspire me. I've been wanting some new pink running shoes...haha
Chele I love Lululemon, but alas they super expensive unless on sale.
Jazz It's hard to not go a little off the wagon when on vacation.
I'm going down to Houston to interview as a CIR for the JET program (all you ladies in Japan know this one right?) and I'm a little nervous. It's a long drive both ways so I won't be burning many calories sitting on my booty and my mom will be there and she is rather over weight (kind of a bad influence with her food choices) and its hard to eat very clean when you're staying in a hotel and out on the town etc. I'm trying not to over worry and just have a good time. Again, balance is key. I think I'll bring my own portioned out oatmeal and a some apples for snacks.
I was a little disheartened this morning when I weighed and the scale had gone up a pound or so even though I ate within my calories yesterday...Aaarg..not fair >_<
japanophile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:34 PM   #12  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

What day is it...

After a week of eating out and sort of exercising, the party is over. Well, not entirely b/c my legs are still jelly from a 14 hour flight, but I'm going to 60 minute spin tonight.

Missed you girls
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #13  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

So I just did spin for 60 minutes. I sweat in really gross places. Stupid planes.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:14 PM   #14  
No excuses, No regrets.

S/C/G: 278/190/175

Height: 5'9

Ok ladies.... I was really proud of myself today and I wanted to share with someone!

I went to the grocery store today because i had pretty much nothing in the house (Yay payday!) and I'm so proud of myself because for the first time that i can honestly EVER remember-- i bought NO bad food! I know it doesnt sound like much, but for me that was a major moment. Normally, I plan on buying healthy food and i end up with a ton of random crap food that I didnt need (yay cookies and ice cream!)... But, this time it was all the good stuff. tons of fruits and veggies and lowfat options.

Oh, and i did the unthinkable... I bought a scale. **dun dun duuuunnnn**
hehe.. It wasnt that scary, just something I have never done before because I was afraid having a scale meant I have to use it... which in turn made my weight real. Anyone know what I mean?

But, good news... Im back down to 247. 252 was my heaviest so hopefully this is the last time my new scale will see 247!

Hope everyone is having a good week!
La Vie Boheme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:22 PM   #15  

La Vie - every single healthy choice is a major victory! Be proud of yourself! It's hard to grocery shop & not buy junk. They shouldn't make the bad foods look so enticing