3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Easter Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/225773-easter-challenge.html)

girlinwaterglobe 02-24-2011 11:15 AM

Yeah, the holiday weekend stalled everyone. On President's Day, my friend really wanted to go to Five Guys Burger and Fries. Talk about a gut buster. Everything they have is over 500 calories. A large order of fries is like 1,400! The night before, I baked cookies and went crazy eating them and had shrimp po'boy and more fries for dinner. I'm happy to be sitting pretty at my Sunday weight today 151. Hopefully I can get a little bit of a loss in the next 3 days!

mdchick88 02-24-2011 12:02 PM

Atarimae - you were right :) I spoke too soon, because this morning I was 175.6!

Only .4 under 176, but I was so sick of seeing a 6,7, and 8, that 175.anything was awesome to see. I've got about 15 pounds left to my challenge goal, about 8 weeks (I think?)... I think I can do 2 pounds a week.

SweetPeach3388 02-26-2011 10:28 AM

I weighed in a day early because I'm not sure if I will be able to do it tomorrow...

183.4 is the number, which is 3.3 pounds down from last week!!!! :-) :-) :-)

CurryMama 02-26-2011 11:48 AM

This week isn't gonna be good for me. Back up to 203 this morning. Sigh, but it's TOM.

girlinwaterglobe 02-26-2011 12:39 PM

I have a super-late dinner planned, so I am going ahead and weighing in now.

SW: 151.8
CW: 150
GW: 140

So...hopefully this is THE WEEK!!! The week I am no longer considered overweight. All I have to do is get myself into the 149s and I'm there!

Kristen81985 02-26-2011 12:52 PM

I'm trying to get out of the "overweight" category too, probably not this week but maybe next week I'll be there!!

Great job ladies!!

JLNichols07 02-26-2011 05:07 PM

SW: 144
CW: 143.6
GW" 130

Looks like everyone is doing well!

Ishisnowcone 02-26-2011 08:05 PM

I put my stuff in tonight because Im bored lol. I doubt it will be any different tomorrow, but if it is I will fix it! I lost 4 pounds this week! Crazy-ness.

avie 02-26-2011 09:30 PM

Anyone else pumped for tmws weigh in?? And omg, as a group we are down 28 lbs so far! Holy smokes!! :)

CurryMama 02-26-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishisnowcone (Post 3732087)
I put my stuff in tonight because Im bored lol. I doubt it will be any different tomorrow, but if it is I will fix it! I lost 4 pounds this week! Crazy-ness.

:carrot: Good job! I had an awesome week like that last week, but this week..not so much. lol Oh well. Got two new workout vids to try and ready for a whole new week!

rainbowstripe 02-26-2011 09:41 PM

Just posted my weigh in since it's Sunday afternoon here already! I was going to wait til tomorrow..but I'll be honest haha. Only a .2 pound loss - mainly because I went up nearly 3 pounds over the course of the week and then back down again! Craziness.

SMSDREAMER2007 02-27-2011 12:18 AM

takingcontrol...thats awesome! I love the UK I had a blast when I went. What part of the country are you in? I have friends in blackpool and up in scotland bout an hr north of glasgow. You can do it for sure! in general your restaurants are healthier there than ours here because of your stricter FDA standards. Just keep on coming on here with us and you will do great!

Everyone else the spreadsheet is doing great! We can do this! FOr those of us that gained..no biggie...its just water Keep at it, YOU CAN DO IT!;) For those of us that lost. GREAT JOB! I posted my numbers in already I don't plan on weighing tomorrow. Lets hope it was a good week for all of us!

Cat86 02-27-2011 04:38 AM

Hello ladies! Down by 1.4lbs this week! Was really hoping for a loss!! Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Song of Surly 02-27-2011 08:31 AM

My old scale here at my 'rents' house has finally goobed out I think. It told me 216 this morning like four times in a row, but it also told me 220 and then 223. :eek: So, I'm not gonna put anything in until I can get back to my scale at my apartment and weigh-in tomorrow morning.

I have done sooo badly this week. It's been TOM, so I've felt like a human garbage disposal. Eck. I guess we'll see how it looks tomorrow.

takingcontrol 02-27-2011 08:37 AM

I lost 1.5lb this week, I'm not happy how it's all started going wrong since I signed up for this challenge! I'm really hoping to get back on it tomorrow, and keep on it for a solid six weeks until I leave Thailand, and then once back in the UK it'll all (hopefully!) get a lot easier.

To make matters worse, I weighed in this morning, and since then have had friends round for a birthday bbq which involved the naughtiest homemade cheesecake ever for pudding, and I ate so much of it, I feel sick, why do i do that to myself?!

The positive I'm taking from that though is that the 'old' me who ate far too much every meal, everyday, would not be feeling ill from the portion I had, it'd have just been normal. So, at least my body is changing and not enjoying overeating anymore.