Old 02-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 175/166/150

Height: 5'10"

While I am single this year, I use each and every holiday (made up, religious, you name it) to bake a lot of delicious, homemade food for my friends.

So my friends are getting bags of homemade turtles with sarcastic limericks about their love lives. A little spicy and a little sweet. I figure, who doesn't like poetry and chocolate on Valentines Day.

And the majority of my friends are college cross country runners, so they'll be excited for the extra calories.
Salacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:49 PM   #32  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacious View Post
So my friends are getting bags of homemade turtles with sarcastic limericks about their love lives. A little spicy and a little sweet. I figure, who doesn't like poetry and chocolate on Valentines Day.
Awww thats cute, it made me smile and think of mean little turtles running around pushing people over in mudd puddles in love. hahahaha
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 170/ticker/135

Height: 5ft4

I'd almost rather be single this v-day (and i am) rather then have the old ex who managed to ruin every holiday.. and completley pretended like vday didnt exist. LOL
MzHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

I didn't have any extreme hatred until Valentine's day finished. I got my boyfriend something small, knowing he doesn't really like the holiday but thinking he'd appreciate a small gift anyway.
He didn't even want to open it because he was annoyed/frustrated I got him something.
I ended up upset because he didn't seem that grateful for the thought at all - I said I just wanted an excuse to buy him a present and he said I shouldn't need excuses, that presents should just be given because you feel like it - it's all well and good to say that, but I'd be the only one giving presents!
I'm sure I'm exaggerating, but needless to say...I went to bed upset and I woke up upset. Today is going to be a long day.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #35  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowstripe View Post
I didn't have any extreme hatred until Valentine's day finished. I got my boyfriend something small, knowing he doesn't really like the holiday but thinking he'd appreciate a small gift anyway.
He didn't even want to open it because he was annoyed/frustrated I got him something.
I ended up upset because he didn't seem that grateful for the thought at all - I said I just wanted an excuse to buy him a present and he said I shouldn't need excuses, that presents should just be given because you feel like it - it's all well and good to say that, but I'd be the only one giving presents!
I'm sure I'm exaggerating, but needless to say...I went to bed upset and I woke up upset. Today is going to be a long day.
you can buy me a present and I'll love it
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote