Old 02-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #106  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Thanks everyone who commented on my current mental break down i posted in the maintenance forum too, and I'm thinking that I will still to my current goal of 58 and then stop with the weight loss, and keep going with fitness and toning etc Its nice to have that sorted out in my mind

madison- happy birthday!

fromthebox- :O At least you're ok, thats the important thing. But that really sucks Will your insurance cover it?

rainbow- sorry! I think I got confused between your ticker and your side measurements in pounds >.< I dont think I was aiming for perfection when I started, I just wanted to be "normal", and not stand out. And I guess I was at that point at my first original goal of 65. I keep wanting to be better, but i really think its getting dumb now. Plus its getting really hard xD Like, i was 59.8 on thursday, and 2 days of hard exercise and about 200 extra cals has put me up to 61 today xD So its kinda like, if i do this any longer I WILL go nuts. Because fluctations make such a big difference now it seems. I think you will definately get happier as you get smaller, and the thing is you will feel so much more "effortless" kinda. Like, its not an effort now to get going and run around, and its not an effort now to try not to sweat too much, or to have to rearrange my clothes to redisguise fat. Well, thats how it is for me. I know, we scrutinise way too much. Other ppl are probably like, oh did you lose some weight at some time? xD Did you dress up in the end?
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #107  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I went home today...I couldn't sit there you know with cramps and stuff it makes it worse when you have to sit ALL day.. I came home and went to bed. They still suck...and I have my PT today...I can't cancel either because theres a cancelation charge if you don't do it 24 hours before. Which is kind of gay...but whatever I'll be okay more advil here I come.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

fromthebox Oh no! Glad you're ok, but sucks so much about your car

MiZ Sounds like kind of a good weekend! I wish I'd told myself I had no money...I think I may have spent more than I wanted last night...but I only bought 2 drinks...silly.

lupos Yeah it's frustrating. My waist got a lot smaller but it's my damn belly that frustrates me. I ended up going out yes, it was pretty fun. Your weekend sounds good, I love not having plans sometimes! The cupcake recipe looks good!

Madison Happy birthday again! Cinnamon rolls sound SO good.

Icon I think 58 sounds good if you think you can stop and be happy there There's also nothing stopping you from continuing to tone but not being focused on still losing weight. Like it's not like you reach that weight and all of a sudden you'll stop working out haha. I did end up dressing up. I'll post photos in this thread in a second. I also got offered money/told I looked like a prostitute :/

~Yup so I went out last night. I stuck to my allocated drinks and the thing I'm most annoyed about is that I smoked cigarettes :/ But oh well, I'll get over that. Here is a small montage of the outfits. Excuse my grumpy face and inability to pose. The first picture on the left is the shirt I didn't wear - the see-thru blouse. The one on the far right is with different shoes. I went with the middle look, minus the belt because I knew I'd get annoyed with it. Also I didn't wear my glasses and I think perhaps I looked happier than I do in these photos.
I think I looked good? I dunno. My friends said I looked great and sexy and my boyfriend even said I looked great when I got home (he's not usually one for compliments) - but I feel like he was just trying to make up for the fact that I got called a prostitute! Hah. That's right. I got shouted at out of a car window...which is to be expected on K road, it's a street in Auckland where there are generally a lot of prostitutes, I was just walking to get a taxi. But then I was still walking, no longer on this road but another main road and two older men started offering me money :/ I was pretty pissed off, but I just kept walking (after telling them to f*ck off haha).
Anyway, I had a pretty good night...now I'm just trying to decide whether to re-do the outfit again tonight for my mum's birthday dinner. Please tell me what you guys think
Also I weighed in at 63.5kg/139.9 pounds this morning!

Untitled by rainbowstripe, on Flickr

Last edited by rainbowstripe; 02-11-2011 at 05:34 PM.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #109  
sugar is the devil

I ended up making this meatloaf layered dish (meat loaf on corn on sliced potatoes) to pack with me for the trip. I also packed a bunch of yogurt, fruit, celery/carrots, nuts with me. So I shouldn't be too bad
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:02 PM   #110  
This is not a test.

arrgg accidentally deleted my post while writing it

miz- cramps suck, i would have totally called my PT and called it off! You are very tough. Although some people say exercise helps for cramps (i say muscle relaxants and a nap are better )

rainbow- I think i have to resolve to be happy there. But now that I have seperated weight from looks, its easier. And I am actually kinda excited now that I am nearly finished, and that I might get to goal by late march! Sorry about the prostitute comments, thats totally not the look you had and those guys were probably drunk. I like your outfit! I reckon you should totally do the same for your mum's birthday dinner. And congrats on the weigh in!

On a completely different note, does Spark ever do weird things to your tracking? Like today I was like "ok I ate half a medium carrot" and clicked log or whatever, and Sparkpeople was like "ok, you ate 10.5 medium carrots" Yeeeeah pretty sure half my calories today did not come from carrots.

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 02-12-2011 at 04:06 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:33 AM   #111  

Sweet Sounds tasty! Hope you have fun!

Icon That is really exciting that you could be almost at goal! YAY you. I didn't wear the same outfit, went for a slightly toned down outfit. Floral dress instead. And thanks for the congrats! I felt great, then my aunt (who is doing some weight loss challenge thing asked me how much I weighed and then proceeded to tell me she weighed less. All I have to tell myself is that the only person I'm in competition with is me. I need to not worry about how much she weighs or has lost :/ Haha about the carrots thing. I use fitday, but sometimes I laugh when I type in the wrong number and it leaps up to like.. 18,000 calories.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:45 AM   #112  
This is not a test.

Rainbow- haha we are awake at the same time (is that really so surprising? lol) Pictures of the floral? :3 Aunts say dumb things sometimes >.< I never really say how much I weigh or have lost, I just say like "oh a fair bit" or "less than before " or "well, without saying anything too specific, my weight is in the healthy range now" but I guess its difficult with family members. Calories- yeah, im always like "wow theres more calories in carrots per gram than in chocolate?? oh wait"
Old 02-12-2011, 05:05 AM   #113  

Icon And neither of us are out on a Saturday night :P (I'm just assuming you're not out, but you might be...fandangled iPhones and such). Don't have any pictures of the floral...unless my uncle posts them on facebook haha. Yeah...I find it difficult with family. I'm totally happy telling my parents and sister, because they're proud of anything...but with someone like my aunt, it's almost like she wants me to fail and wants to beat me? Dunno if that makes sense...she's quite immature for someone who is meant to be like.. well a proper adult!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:13 AM   #114  
This is not a test.

rainbow- oh shush :P My excuse is totally that since I work on Sundays, saturday is my sunday. Not sure what my Friday excuse is. I have a cheap nokia >.< My bf has a lovely phone, but im sure i'd drop it everywhere that has concrete. Your aunt sounds like she would wear me out!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:51 AM   #115  

Icon Haha same. I don't start til 11 and only do 5 hours...but I like to get decent amounts of sleep. Very occasionally go out on a Saturday. I have a cheap nokia as well haha, I'm the same as you in that if I had a fancy phone I'd drop it. My boyfriend also has a fancy phone. Kind of ridiculous I think...but that's ok! My aunt...is usually ok, but sometimes just too much. A couple of days ago she asked me whether she should tell my sister to lose weight. I was just like..um..no, I'm sure she knows she's not entirely healthy and it's her choice when or if she wants to lose weight... URGH. This woman just lacks tact sometimes.

MUST sleep. Just had to rescue boyfriend's cat from a fight.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #116  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Rainbow - You looked so cute, and old men are just perverts anyways. Though I'd be pretty pissed too if they said that to me. wear the dress again!

Icon - weird thing is I didn't have cramps for the rest of the night after my workout. As for spark I have no clue I signed up for it but I use loseit.com more. But the counting of calories on these sites are always weird.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #117  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Icon: Yeah Spark does mess up sometimes with my stuff I just have to go back in there and retype it out and it usually clears it up!
Sweet: Yummy the meatloaf layered dish sounds delicious!
Rainbow: I'm so jealous 139? That's fricken awesome! And you look beautiful in all the pictures! I like both pairs of shoes! I
MiZ: I'm sorry about the cramps

Hey Everyone! I'm hoping to jump back on the workout train today! I have been slacking doing about 20-30 minutes of working out a day and it don't really count considering it's been fun doing it on the PS3..so I'm going to do some JM tonight and play on the PS3 lol. But on a awesome note it's TOM and I am still dropping weight which is deff a plus. This morning I was down to 147.2! ...I've came to a conclusion though if I was 2 or 3 inches taller I would probably be happy at this weight. I hateeee being short sometimes..and it doesn't help that most of my weight is in my belly and that seems to be the last thing thats going anywhere. Oh well..I guess it will come off when it feels like it. Also I really need some advice where ya'll ladies get all your adorable dresses...we have VERY few places in our town that sales dresses and if they do maybe I'm missing them! lol. But I want to get a really cute dress in a SIZE medium & make that a mini-goal of fitting into it....Besides all that school went well today ..I had my 2nd test in Anatomy and I believe I aced it but won't know until next weekend **Fingers crossed** I hope everyones weather is getting better (to the ones that had that massive snow storm!) and everyone has a great weekend!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #118  

MiZ Thanks! I will definitely wear it again, just didn't do it last night...might have to wait for another kind of dressy-ish occasion - I always feel so dressed up the moment I wear heels!

JL Thank you! Also with the 139 (.9 haha) I spoke too soon, up again this morning but I think it's sodium/water retention related. I can't give much advice on the dress situation as I'm living in a completely different country...but if I was in the US and I wanted to do something like that I think maybe I'd order a dress from Forever21 online if there wasn't a store in my area - from what I've seen they have some really cute dresses! Dunno if they're your style, but I think they have some cute stuff. Otherwise I'd order one from modcloth.com - I love the look of their stuff so much. My boyfriend said he'd buy me a dress from there when I get to my goal!

~Yup so I'm back up to 64kg (141 pounds), which is fine since that was the low I got on Friday. I'm thinking could be down again in the morning, it could just be a bit of sodium/water retention from last nights dinner. I didn't go over calories (I don't think, did my best at estimating EVERYTHING that went into my mouth hah) but I think some of it could have been a little sodium-heavy. That's ok though. I even skipped spiced apple cake - but only because my stomach was kind of upset...think that could have been due to my drinking on Friday night!
My parents came to visit me at work before - I'd forgotten to take my mum's birthday present along last night, so she came to get it and also drop me a Valentine's day present off. My parents are too cute. They must have bought this Hello Kitty card in the US when they were there, it was soooo cute. They also got me a Hello Kitty notepad, some 100 calorie Hershey Pretzel bars and some cute little Valentine's day Disney Princesses chocolate hearts - from the American store here I think. Yes, in case you didn't realise, I'm not 24, I'm actually 12 :P Haha.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Went ape sh*t on my birthday & it was fabulous!! We had a huge dinner at Red Lobster & it was all delicious! Back to the grind today & doing good. And I upped my weights, so I am going to be sore tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
MaddieBPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

I am so excited for the new week post because I have a goal to make myself AT LEAST a daily poster on here. Being accountable to you guys and your weight loss goals should motivate me to do the same. See ya all in the new week.
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote