Old 02-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #61  
trying to impress myself

S/C/G: 296/see ticker!/140

Height: 5'4"

that's great ade!! congrats gotta update that ticker

yes- i'm a big fan of putting everything into burgers- i'm thinking i wouldn't need the bread crumbs and the egg to bind everything, and i'm wondering how to make the dip into something spreadable....i'll have to get creative here...

i'm into football too much either. i'm due for my cheat meal, so burrito it is, and instead of watching the superbowl, i'll be watching the puppy bowl on animal planet. much cuter, if you ask me.

***EDIT*** forgot to mention- doing a new exercise routine. i bought tracy anderson's metamorphosis routine. it comes with an eating plan, but i'm just going to do the work outs. a little splurge, but i got it before they upped the price. let's see how it goes!

Last edited by fillupthesky; 02-07-2011 at 03:38 AM.
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:41 PM   #62  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

Wow,
I feel like i've been gone for awhile.lol. I did have a four pound loss this week so im happy about that. But that's about it right now.lol. I'm going thru alot and can tell i'm losing control but I dont know who to talk to, my BF got really upset with me when I tried to talk to him about it, he just doesnt understand.

but yeah i just feel gross..
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:15 AM   #63  
trying to impress myself

wannab- congrats on the 4lbs
hope everything is ok
Old 02-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #64  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

So I'm feeling a little more positive today...I'm hoping to break out of the 280s in the next 2 weeks or so. I had a really good weekend on plan...I always use my weekly points but I use them the 3 days after my meeting. This week I used them for some extra granola bars, some 2% milk and then we made Broccoli & Chicken Alfredo...but I use fat free half and half and reduced fat parm...I still counted it a little less than the full fat version, but not too much because I wasn't sure of the calculations.

I had to bump up my dairy intake this weekend. All of the anti-inflammatory meds my Dr. has been trying aggravated my ulcer and that usually makes it feel better. But I think I made some good choices with the points. I used them mostly for good things and then a handful of them went to some Reese's miniatures. But nothing over board.

I went to the Dr. last week...nothing is showing up in the bloodwork he's done. So he's sending me for an upper EMG next week and if that comes back normal he's sending me to a rhumetologist (Sp?). So hopefully sooner than later they'll get me on the right treatment.

Right now...I feel like I'm on an episode of House. Something is very wrong...they just don't know what yet...blah

Speaking of House...totally skipped the Super Bowl and watched the episodes I had on my DVR.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Ade- NICE! I have been wanting to try the greek meatballs.

Skinnycow- I am sorry to hear about your dog!

oops- you are in good company, a lot of us are struggling lately.

Mel- glad you are feeling more up. I hope they find out what the true issue is for you!

Well I didn't watch the game but totally caved to all the grilling smells outside and went and got myself a burger. I haven't had one in years. It was so beautiful out yesterday. I got out and got a lot of errands done while everyone else was watching the game. So far I have only seen a few commercials but I absolutely loved the darth vader commercial. Anyway. hope you are all doing well.
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #66  

Oh and I finally dyed my hair last night. It is much darker. I will post pics either tonight or tomorrow. But it is funny to see who notices and who doesn't at work. Some people do a double take and notice right away. Others pass me a few times before asking if I changed my hair. And then there are the ones that don't seem to notice at all.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #67  
trying to impress myself

my friend told me about a snickers commercial with roseanne- it was pretty funny

woke up pretty late. hate that!!! gonna hustle and do some errands.

mmel- glad you're feeling a little better about things
Old 02-07-2011, 08:23 PM   #68  

Not the greatest pic of the new cut since I brushed the bangs aside today but you get the idea. This is my vday dress.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #69  
trying to impress myself

kay- sooo pretty! the dress looks great, and i love the necklace too!
my hair was cut similarly as well- love side bangs
Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 PM   #70  

fill- thanks. The necklace is just a simple quartz piece on string. It's one of my favorites. I hadn't planned on wearing it with the dress but now that I am looking at it, it does look nice. I will post another pic from our date night. I have to get someone to take our picture. But I will be wearing my black hooker shoes with my little matching black vintage clip wallet thing. I just need to find a black wrap or something.

EDIT: on a side note I never wear fun shoes because I have bone spurs so this will be a crazy painful splurge.

Last edited by KayNicole; 02-07-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #71  
trying to impress myself

kay- i love simple jewelry like that. actually, thats what most of my jewelry consists of. amber is my personal fave. i can't wear high shoes either, so i feel you. hopefully there won't be too much walking involved? or is it just wearing the shoes that causes your bone spurs to be painful?

so i just did day one of tracy anderson's metamorphosis program. eek. i'm going to be super sore. she does a lot of reps that exhaust your smaller muscles. and the cardio was dance, which was fun, but i'm such a klutz, so it'll prolly take me a while before i get all the moves down. but it was good. the muscle stuff was really awkward angles and such, but we'll see what happens. ok, i'm sweaty and gross, shower time!

how are you ladies doing?

also- i posted a pic of my progress in the mini goal photo album thread
Old 02-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

Good morning! How are you all doing?

fill - I only update my ticker after my "official" weigh-ins on Thursdays (at meetings). I'm not sure why, but that's how I've always done it. I saw your pictures. Way to go! You look great!

Kay - I love the hair! (and the Purple dress! my favorite color!!) When is date night?? I love hooker shoes lol. I hardly ever wear them though. So darn uncomfortable.

mmel - glad you are feeling a tad better.

bride - awesome loss!!! Congrats!

So I'm thinking of doing this in October:
http://www.greaturbanrace.com/
My parents are going to be a team, my brother and his WIFE (they are getting married three weeks before that) will be a team, and me and my boyfriend will be a team. Sounds pretty fun. I'm also thinking about perhaps doing a half marathon at Disneyland in September. Part of me feels like that is way too ambitious. But another part of me (the part that sat down and figured it out yesterday) knows that I can complete both the C25K plan, as well as a half marathon training program before the run. We shall see.

Happy Tuesday!!
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:28 AM   #73  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Height: 5'7"

Ade- I did the Great Urban Race in DC this past fall. It was a total blast, and I would definitely recommend it. Sooooooo much fun.

Bride- Such a great loss!!!

Kay- BEAUTIFUL dress!!! I love the color.

Last edited by skinnycow126; 02-08-2011 at 11:35 AM.
skinnycow126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #74  

Thanks, Ade. Purple is my fav too. Although this is by far the biggest fitting dress I have ever worn. I am so used to squeezing my fat *** into tight dresses. With this one I can actually turn it around, zip it up most of the way, turn it back around and finish zipping it up. It's roomy and comfortable. Well except for the super low cut. This is the lowest cut dress I have ever owned. Anyway, I don't think it looks too big though so hopefully it will work out. Your race sounds fun! And good luck with the 1/2! I want to do one one day.
Oh and Date Night is Vday. I am so excited. I haven't had dinner with the husband in SO long (besides holidays).

Thanks, skinny.

Last edited by KayNicole; 02-08-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:59 PM   #75  
trying to impress myself

ade- i feel you- i do the same on sundays. wasn't sure when you go to meetings the urban race looks like a lot of fun! and thanks for the compliment i know i need to exercise more to actually change the shape of my body. i know it takes time, but i know i need to put in more effort with strength training.

speaking of, i'm super sore today, but will do day 2 of tracy anderson. i normally give myself a day to recover, but i just want to push through and do it.