Old 01-20-2011, 11:03 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 236/217/195

Height: 5ft4

I know you have alot of reasons for not wanting to go to the gym, but I say take advantage of this oppurtunity while you have it. Gym memberships arent cheap, and you didnt have to pay for this one. Like other girls suggested try the ring or put your mp3 player on your ears. Jump on the treadmill and get busy, anyone who tries to talk to you after all that needs to be told to buzz off.

Gyms are awesome and offer alot more equipment then we would normally have access too.

I also suggest trying to go in at different times, and find when theres "downtime" and not as many people there.
MzHopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #17  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Wow, that is amazing. Gyms are great! I love them, but can't afford one right now. Definitely take advantage of his support What a loving gift.
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #18  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

The ring thing, music everything is perfect. Or just flat out say back off I'm busy and I have a boyfriend. Your there for yourself not others so who cares. Go to the gym twice a week and do video's the rest of the time. Go to the classes it offers. I go to an all girls gym I personally can't stand guys or working out anywhere near them. My gym is a good 20 minute drive from home but I don't have an excuse not to go because I'm done work at 2pm, and I drive soo I make myself go after work, and then I realize how much better I feel because I forced myself to go.

sometimes it's hard not to make excuses like I'm to tired, I'll workout harder tomorrow and the more you find yourself making excuses the more you find yourself wasting your energy on something that could have been productive.

good luck, you can do it you just need to find something that will continue to motivate you and keep you commited and I'd say a pissed off bf would help me with that case haha!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 245/seeticker/140

Height: 5'4

I go to the gym by myself and do the ellptical and use the weight machines. I agree with the previous post. I listen to my music and get into my zone. My gym gave me 3 free training sessions and they went over how to use all of the equipment. I say go and you will feel so much better about yourself once you get into the rountine.
crystal422 is offline   Reply With Quote