Old 01-17-2011, 08:48 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Linds I somehow doubt there will be much new about it, unless I take the plunge away from red hah.

~So my sister is continuously texting me from her trip. She's currently on her way back to Anaheim after going to Universal Studios. She's going to eat dinner in Downtown Disney. Yesterday she phoned me from inside Disneyland and I could hear happy screams coming from the rides
I want to go so badly.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:39 PM   #32  
Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

rainbow: yea anywhere warm sounds quite nice to me right now!! haha.
its cold mist right now thats going to turn into ice. yuck! i hate cold!!!
Ready for summer to be here, but I have to have a hottier swim suit bod for that. haha. hopefully reach my goal by then!!!!
leslielou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

Aaaargh! So cranky this morning!! Remember how frustrated I was at seeing 76.0kg on the scale yesterday? Well this morning it was 76.3!!!!!!! wtf?!?! Seriously that makes NO sense at all… I was super good yesterday, at almost no carbs, nothing salty… this is not FAIR!! the only thing that I can think of is that I attempted to cook a stir-fry with nasu last night (Japanese aubergine) and it was a big fail, I’m pretty sure I didn’t cook it right, and I had horrible stomach pains all night, and this morning I was feeling so bloated because of that… but still! It was all vegetables!! I know it’s not real weight gain, but I am really depressed about this! And on top of it all, I have this nasty cold sore on my bottom lip that appeared out of nowhere in the span of like 30 minutes last night! Urgh. Plus waking up was soooooo hard this morning… I’ve been going to bed past 11pm for the last two days, because me and this guy I met on sat have been texting a lot and I don’t want him to think I’m a loser who goes to bed at 10pm everynight! (which I am…) although I guess I can deal with that

Miz, lol, strip club! haha. Those soooooo don’t float my boat… glad you had fun though!

Targetingthin, hey congrats on the almost 5lbs!

Annah, well done! That’s awesome! 

rainbow, sorry you feel so bummed... all i can say is, i feel your pain!!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:16 PM   #34  

leslie It's warm here being that it is summer...but we're experiencing a gross rain/wind storm and plus, I would love to travel to America!

Kawaii Dumb about the weight being up, I'm sure it won't stick! Oooooh exciting new guy to text! That sounds fun! I'm also a nana who goes to bed early...actually I don't know what it is, I make it sound bad...I go to bed early (10-10.30) when I'm at my boyfriends....and then stay up late when I stay at my parents! Doesn't say good things..although I guess most nights I'm at my boyfriends I have work the next day haha.

~I am so over work. Tempted to not go to Zumba, although I know I'll feel so terrible if I skip it, so I won't. Want to go home and curl up on a couch with comfort food. My mum roasted veal for dinner, I don't even know what veal is like (though I'm sure I've had it multiple times). I want cheeeeeeeesy pasta. And french fries. Carb craving much?
Old 01-17-2011, 10:23 PM   #35  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Tuesday today, my least favorite day of the week. I'm starving with nothing to do at work and have already eaten 1/3 of my lunch. Dinner last night was 10 snap peas, an 89 calorie yogurt, and about 30 calories of kimchee - 150 cal total - to make up for the candy fail. Breakfast was just a 47 calorie yogurt.

I'm going to run tonight, hoping to push the scale down under 57.0 kg. Going on a full week without pooping. Come on, weekend!

KawaiiCandie This too shall pass. New guy eh, can't keep you single for more than 10 minutes

LeslieLou Mist --> freezing rain is the absolute worst. Good luck getting to swimsuit goal!

rainbowstripe I'm crazy jealous that it's summertime for you. I also don't know how you survive on so few calories for breakfast and lunch!

JLNichols You're a busy lady! Seems just yesterday you were in the 170s. You're doing so well.

Annah Nice work so far! Keep it up!

taragettingthin Quality time with family > internet > workout haha. I'd have made the same choice. And yeah, special occasion candy seems sacred almost at times. Sigh.

MiZTaCCeN Strip club, nice. I went on my 19th birthday and they made us sit in an under-21 corner and all the strippers were fat. It wasn't the best.

LindsB You're getting there so slowly! I hate that sick feeling after overeating.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:28 PM   #36  

krampus I hope you get to see your 57kg! I don't think it's that few...I dunno...this morning I had Cinnamon Life cereal (I know, not the best, but it's tasty) with 100ml milk and half a banana cut over it... then I had a low cal hot chocolate drink... then lunch was a mini pita filled with falafel, lettuce and cucumber... and I just ate an apple. I guess it doesn't seem like much food. Usually it's ok with another snack in there, but I have nothing else today...bleurururhg. HUNGER.
Old 01-17-2011, 11:16 PM   #37  
Staying the Same

Yeah I just ate my lunch and now I feel hungrier than before I ate it. Only 5 hours until dinner time. Sigh. Really hoping to see below 57 tomorrow. This morning was 57.0/125.7.

Last edited by krampus; 01-17-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:12 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 209/191/135

Height: 5 foot 6

So my birthday has officially passed and I'm 23! I made it through the night before my birthday and my outing with my friends only to come down with the full blown cold I had Saturday morning on my actual birthday (Sunday). So other then a babysitting job I've spent yesterday and today in bed resting! I woke up this morning with the this HORRIBLE sounding cough that I get a few times a year so I'm just trying to get better and fast so I can get working on applications and healthy behaviors!

I am fairly delirious and with no real energy but I'll catch up with personals tomorrow I promise!
LawGirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:57 AM   #39  
Staying the Same

Feel better LawGirl!

Totally ate like 400 calories worth of chocolate. I guess I've learned my lesson - eat more lunch
Old 01-18-2011, 02:57 AM   #40  

Lawgirl Happy birthday!!

krampus You need to rid your workspace of chocolate or something...or only keep a small amount there...

Just want to say, I LOVE VEALLLLL.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:58 AM   #41  
Staying the Same

TOM sucks. I have gone from "fine" to "bawling my eyes out uncontrollably" in ten seconds. I can't stop! Sorry for word vomiting and clogging up this page.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:28 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

rainbow, good luck with zumba! yeah, i have to go to bed at 10pm otherwise i am like a zombie... and by friday i am just dead! it's cuz i can't get any deep sleep since i keep waking up...

krampus, lol, well you know me! although we are FAR from anything where i would consider myself non-single... lol. you really are incorrigeable with those snacks, missy! oh well.

actually, i was really not having a good day today. i almost did something really bad earlier... i was eating some junk (that was fitting into my daily cals) and then i just really wanted to eat this mochi-cake thing that i'd bought for tomorrow, that i knew would just blow my calories all the way over, but i didn't care, in fact, i was also ready to go shove some of that leftover udon i have in my fridge down my gullet, anything really, but i wanted that cake-thing first! and i swear, i fussed with the wrapper for a good 3 minutes before i gave up! i couldn't open it!! i think it was the universe's way of telling me that i must not give up on my diet!! lol. it was pretty ridiculous... i had a salad after that... lol. but anyways, the last couple of days, i've really just been wanting to stuff my face and this dieting stuff has been making me miserable... i hope this is just temporary wavering, cuz the pressure is soooo strong!!

anyways, so like i said, i was having a pretty crummy day, until... about 30 mins ago! my friend and i had talked about going to tokyo for this event happening this weekend, and i got really excited about it, but then she started saying she wasn't sure if she could/wanted to go and she was wavering so much that i thought for sure she was gonna tell me an official "no" any day now, but she just mailed me to say she booked the hotel! and then, like 10 minutes later, new boy that i met on Sat, whom i've just been exchanging totally harmless mails with since, called me to ask me to dinner on friday! hihi... this is funny and exciting for me because i never really date the "proper" way, haha... this seems kinda cute. so we'll see what happens!

so i'm in a good mood now! ^_^ now if only this stupid cold sore could go away before friday, everything would be perfect! lol.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:26 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Krampus- yeah, I hate that it is slow, but at the same time I know slow and steady wins the race. I am trying to have a diet that I can maintain the rest of my life and not just cut calories so low that I lose really fast for the present but put it all back on over time.
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:28 AM   #44  
Staying the Same

LindsB - I f'ed up what I wrote - I meant to say "steadily" not "slowly!"
Old 01-18-2011, 08:33 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

haha no prob! I was laughing at your comment about going from normal to crying in a matter of 10 seconds- that is me during TOM to a 'T'!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote