Old 02-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

sun Hope you had a good nap! Exercise is a great thing to have down, so I wouldn't worry.

fatmac I think you can do it! Just don't be too hard on yourself if you can't completely do 18 "clean" days or whatever...I think you'll be fine! Thanks for the well wishes about the argument. I guess it's over, but I still want to talk about the problem when sober!

~Woke up after 11am today, guess that shows how much sleep I needed. Meant to have lunch with my cousin in a couple of hours, so I'm going to see if I can get exercise etc in before then... or possibly might try for it after lunch.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #107  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

fatmac thats cool to have a goal to meet that isn't weight based. I totally think you should focus on the week days and then maybe have one cheat meal so you don't feel deprived.

rainbow Thanks for always being there and encouraging me. sigh its not always easy lately. So did you get your workout in? Glad you got a good night's sleep.

okay ladies here is Feb thread
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-s...ml#post3688949
sun is offline   Reply With Quote