Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #526  
is covered in paint

Height: 5'7

Omg. So upset this morning!! I did p90x day 1 yesterday, and pilates as well. I just felt heavy, so glugged 11(!!!) glasses of water. Barely anything came out the other end this morning was at 175.8. Wtf??? Did i say i worked out both st and sundy and was under calorie goal both days?

Someont tell me it will be gone tomorrow?? Im leaving in two days, and i cannot be up like this.

I also, as a result of my upsetness, made a bad decision and skipped my cardio this morning. Thats not going to gelp!! But i am really sore.

Hope everyone else is having a better monday morning.

This sucks.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #527  
is covered in paint

Just went into my food diary yesterday and though breakfast and lunch were ultra healthy, dinner was vietnamese chicken soup and he broth was full of sodium. So i prob have water retention from workout and food. Ugh.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #528  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

I'm back I'm back I'm back! I'm sorry I was so quiet last week girls, between my stepdad's vertigo and my boyfriend's portfolio review I was a total mess. It was week 4 of p90x which is more of a rest week. And my eating was HORRIBLE. So many oreos :C I seem to be heading back in the right direction as of this morning. I was up to 178.8 and this morning I'm back to 176.4 I'm really hoping to get back to my low of 174 by the end of this week. I was hoping to get out of the damn 170s before the end of February, yet I'm still here stuck in the middle... ugh! I don't know how I'd ever be able to make my bday goal of 155, I know that would be unhealthy to strive for now. I'll strive for 165 instead.

I'm heading into phase 2 of p90x, so I'm hoping that I'll start to see some loss. I'm going to be much better with my eating, too.

--------

Avie - I saw you started p90x!!!! I haven't really lost anything weight wise, but inches wise I know I've lost some. Keep in mind that you're really working your muscles and toning them, so drink LOTS of water (and green tea, that helps) because you're going to retain the water in your muscles.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:40 AM   #529  
Hairstylist

S/C/G: 200/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

My boyfriend took me to Olive Garden for dinner saturday nite, and then he talked me into eating ice cream with him while we watched the Oscar's last nite... lol But Im only up to 172.2 so Only gained a pound! Hopefully see 160's by the end of the week!! Just got done doin my Hip Hop Abs dvd workout! That was fun!! lol well gotta go get ready for work! ttyl girlies!!!
Much Love!
Old 02-28-2011, 12:54 PM   #530  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

Avie - Sodium is a b*tch! Don't let it get you down. It WILL be gone by tomorrow.

Mary - sorry life is so crazy right now! But at least you're on the low side of the 170s. 165 is a great goal for your birthday! In fact, 165 is what I'm aiming for by March 15th. Wanna do it together??

leslie - OMG! I love Olive Garden!! You are blowing through the 170s, girl!

I hit 170.0 today!! Down another pound from yesterday. I wanna see 167 by the end of this week. We'll see if it happens. However, the 160s thread is ubes boring, so I may stay here!
Old 02-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #531  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Helllllooo ladies!!

Checking in here again because well...let's face it, the 160's are NOT the chatty folks that are in the 170's all loving and pushing everyone forward!

Today I weighed in at 160.8. I usually would put 161 in my ticker but I NEED to be 159 for my weigh in on Saturday at the boot camp challenge! I also NEED to do extremelllllllllly well in the fitness testing to win. So I'll be checking in for some motivation from you ladies EVERY DAY. I need it. I messed up last night and had 3 turkey tacos instead of my usual two. And an extra half of a cupcake =( (Every sunday I eat half slice of cake or a cupcake and I was feeling particularly hungry so I ate another half of a cupcake.) =(

This week I'm going to PUSH SOOOOOOOOOO HARD!! I want to freaking WIN! I'm competitive by nature. It's in my blood so I can't even picture how upset I'll be if I lose. UGH!

Moving on...

Avie - You're leaving in TWO DAYS! AHH! I have a strong suspicion that as long as you stay on track, you are going to see a whoosh down within these two days. Just please stay on track. Drink water, continue to eat healthy and remember the most IMPORTANT THING is: YOU ARE IN CONTROL!!! No one else. Your body WANTS to lose. In fact it wants ntohing more than that, so all YOU have to do is feed it the nutrients to do that. YOU YOU YOU are in control.!!! You will get there girl. I just KNOW it!!!

Mary - So glad to see you are back with us!!! Way to get through the roughness of the past week and stay committed. P90x seems like a killer program. I know I for one can't wait to see your progress!

Jaimie - Good! I'm thinking about you and hoping life hasn't taken you for another turn and that you have regained control! I miss your posts SO SO MUCH! BUt I know you are busy and have a family so in the meantime, know that you are missed!!!

Madison - Kicking butt and taking names!!! Go 'head girl! I hear you on the 160's thread. I can't WAIT to be out of there. If that wasn't motivation to kick the 160s butts I don't know what is. LOL
Old 02-28-2011, 03:08 PM   #532  
is covered in paint

Hey everyone!! First off, im so embarassed by my earlier post. After posting, i made a super healthy breakfast, drank 4 (count em!) glasses of water, did day 2 of p90x, and then wighed in agin.. Back to old faithful 173.8!! Whew! I was starting to hate tgst number but was relieved to see it again. Thanks for all of your sords of encourgement!

Leslie, wtg!

Mary, welcome back!! Its ok that life happens. Glad yoyre back with us, i missed ya! 165 for your birthday sounds awesome. I might just join in on marys birthday challenge too! I did start 90x.. I did chest and back ysy, but then decided to do he lean program so did cardio today. It was so fun!! Way better than yesterday. Im teasing myself by not checking what day tmw is just yet.

Madison, yaaaay! That 169 teased you but you OWN this please do stay with us!

Pause for general comment... Anyone want to make a joint 160/170s thread? Might solve a lot of concerns!

Kriz.. I am leaving in two days. Aaaaah!! I cant believe you have lost so much since you left us, esp considering you went away!! You are a superstr. And you will win your bootcamp challenge!!! If you were hingry on the wknd, its ok you ate. Only beat yourself up if you ate thst third taco when you werent even hungry! Youre working out tons so you need fuel.

Ps, now that im in a better mood.. Did i mention i bought my first pair of skinny jeans ysy?!!!!!!!? They look pretty friggin hot too, tjough the will look way hotter in a few months!
Old 02-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #533  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Moving over here from the 180s YAY! 178 this morning. Two days in a row. This time it's sticking.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #534  
is covered in paint

Welcome miss traveller!! Congrats on joining this wonderful thread

I love your screen name btw.. I am a bit of a traveller myself, alwaya daydreaming about where to go next
Old 02-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #535  

S/C/G: 202|200|150

Height: 5'4"

The joint thread sounds like a good idea to me!!

Welcome, misstraveller! I saw your ticker this morning & thought "Oh! She needs to move over to our thread!"

On to day 4 of the Shred. I'm dreading it. Thank God it's only 20 minutes. I CAN do it!!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #536  

S/C/G: 183/174/145

Default Feelin chubby

Ok so I am new to this website and not sure how everything works. Well I have been working out 20 minutes of Turbo Jam and 20 Minutes of Zumba 6 days a week for 2 monthes and I gained 9 pounds the first couple weeks now I am back down. So today I am 173, would like to get down to 140 by the end of June. You thinki it's possible? Today I started caloirie counting so according to the Biggest loser I should stay under 1190 calories per day. Does that sound right? I am excited and like reading these posts before I work out so encourages me. Anyone have any tips? Everyday is different and i go between 173-179 weekly, it's driving me nuts! Well everyone keep doing a great job look forward to reading more posts.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #537  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Erghhhh - Still at 177 this morning, staying on plan and drinking more water than I thought was humanly possible. I was 174 a few days ago, where the heck did that go?!? I refuse to move my ticker back up, so I'm just going to have to catch up to it.

Madison - I'm glad I saw that you were doing 30DS; it's been collecting dust on my bookcase for months. Today will be day 3, and my calves currently feel like there's a golf ball inside them. Joy.

Kriz - didn't you leave the 170s, like, 4 days ago? You flew through the 160s - I'm sure you're going to win your BC challenge!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #538  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Time for a new thread
Closed Thread