3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   *~*Weekly Chat November 29 - December 5*~* (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/218308-%2A%7E%2Aweekly-chat-november-29-december-5%2A%7E%2A.html)

rainbowstripe 11-28-2010 04:06 PM

*~*Weekly Chat November 29 - December 5*~*

New weekly chat! Sorry to bring all of you who are still enjoying Sunday into the new week with me - but you'll be there soon too :P Some personals from the end of last week's chat:

mybigwish At least you have admitted you didn't do so great and now you're right back to it!

Kawaii Sounds like you had a fun night! I'm like you, only I didn't spew - although by about 2pm yesterday at work I was definitely feeling that way inclined - I'm just glad I made it through work and then had a quick nap before dinner! That's funny about you getting the girl's number rather than your friend! Fun nails! Also now I really want to try omurice...

Lianna Thank you. I had a few more questions last night as well...some old people can be way too blunt haha! My granddad...well...he is silly to say the least, I kind of just brushed him off. He basically said that I wouldn't have done anything if not for my boyfriend and then thanked my boyfriend for "making me lose weight" - oh dear.

KatVee Yay for ticker! Yeah...I'm totally a floor/anywhere rester. If I'm drunk and I get sleepy or lose energy, I'll just have a lie down wherever I am. Not good if you're actually out at a bar. But I don't get that drunk that often anymore.

~Oh work. I hate how sleepy I am on Monday mornings! Compounded this morning by what appears to be hayfever related eye-sensitivity and wateriness...I literally had tears streaming from one eye by the time I got to work, the sun makes it worse!
Started off the day interestingly...I got in my car and felt something on my arm so I brushed it off and felt that it was a bug of some sort - but was driving so couldn't do anything. When I parked, I got out and shook off my dress - and a fairly large cockroach fell off my dress - unluckily back into my car, where I'm sure it's now going to be waiting to attack me when I finish work. ICK.
My mum brought me these muffins to the family dinner last night. She means well, but even if they are low fat, low sugar, wholemeal flour, diabetic muffins - they're still muffins. I had one for dessert last night instead of the other offerings and I had one for breakfast this morning. I know I will be hungry soon. Not a good choice.
Today I go for my last drink from Starbucks near my work, as it's the last day they'll be open. I shall mourn. I'm trying to decide what drink I should get. I'm already at 400 calories including my lunch so I figure I have about 150-200cal for a drink. That also means I can't fit in an apple before dinner...or perhaps I can. I dunno. Have to sort that out!

Welcome to the new week! December is just about here! Scary!

JLNichols07 11-28-2010 04:14 PM

Rainbow: ahhh cockroaches scare me! LOL. really though any bug scares me. Try having mice running around! I'm a extremely clean person but we live in the middle of 3 fields and i have seen a few big mice in my house! Ok more than a few! Luckily we found out where they were come in at and secured the hoes and placed poision down! And the water-eyes suck too.. I have one eyes that everytime I put eyeliner on it decides to run!

rainbowstripe 11-28-2010 04:15 PM

JL So true. I hate bugs a lot. My makeup was a disaster this morning, I should have just given up on it haha - I kept blinking while putting on eyeliner and for some reason my hand wouldn't catch up with my brain and stop - so kept drawing on the lines but they ended up EVERYWHERE...which is really saying something since usually I'm really good at makeup application haha.

KawaiiCandie 11-28-2010 04:48 PM

Lianna, omurice is so good! i couldn't find a photo of the one i actually ate though... it had a seafoody pink sauce with cheese in it XD!! maybe i could learn how to make a low-fat version?? hmmm...

KatVee, i'm the phone number queen! lol. yeah, i remember one day like a year or so ago when i had barely eaten anything that day (cuz of bad timing, wasn't trying to starve myself or anything) and then worked-out at the gym really hard and rushed to my friend's house to pre-game for a night out and i was drunk after a drink and a half and they were like "are you for real?!" lol... oh well. cheap drunk! lol.

rainbow, maybe i could find a recipe for homemade omurice and post it here ;) and i'm actually quite pleased i got that girl's phone number cuz i have NO japanese girl friends and it does get quite boring sometime because some of the other foreign girls here are such nerds and not girly at all! she was like "let's go shopping together!" lol. and EWWWW cockroaches!! i am so deathly afraid of them... i woulda screamed like a crazy person. you are brave!! and sadness about starbucks closing... i found out last month this dinner-type restaurant that me and my friends always went to had closed down and there was this shock/mourning feeling... it's so weird.

well, it's morning for me as well and my headache from yesterday is still here. i also didn't sleep very well cuz i pretty much slept all day (on and off) til 8pm, when i finally "woke-up" feeling well again, and then i tried to go back to bed round 11pm and of course couldn't fall asleep. i also woke up at 3am from a really scary nightmare and then had a hard time going back to sleep, so i was not happy when my alarm rang!!!

in better news though, my scale said 77.4 again this morning so i am over the moon!! i shall go update my ticker really soon... :D

JLNichols07 11-28-2010 05:18 PM

Kawaii: I really hope you get to feeling better soon and that headache goes away! And yey for the weightloss!

rainbowstripe 11-28-2010 05:37 PM

Kawaii Dumb headache...but yay for your new low! Yeah I hate cockroaches as well. I'm not keen on the fact that it's still in my car waiting for me when I finish work :( I've already decided my last Starbucks drink - now to see whether I can hold out til the afternoon for it!

mybigwish 11-28-2010 06:14 PM

Rainbow Yah except today isn't going to be on track either. I just figured I would let the new week starting Monday to be a new week! Then my weight has got to drop!

Kawaii Maybe take some meds and pop in your favorite movie? Something you'll stay up for but still relax? And CONGRATS on the new weight, you're kicking booty.

YAY I have a ticket and signature now!! I'm excitied. Yay for a new week, I'm going to have to work my *** off to get things back under control but I know I can do it!

Ekicna 11-28-2010 06:15 PM

Hi everyone! I'm 21 and trying to lose a few pounds.

KatVee 11-28-2010 06:26 PM

mybigwish: I think we must have joined on the same day (or really close) because I got my ticker today. I was pretty excited. :D So what is your plan this week? Your workout plans always encourage me.

Ekicna: WELCOME!

Kawaii: Congrats on the weight loss. Drink TONS and TONS of water. That usually makes me feel better. I usually don't get headaches after drinking..my body just feels like it was run over by a truck and I can't eat. Stupid silly alcohol.

rainbow: What drink are you getting from Starbucks? I HATE cockroaches (except for the one in Disney's Walle). It creeps me out that they can pretty much survive a nuclear attack.

KawaiiCandie 11-28-2010 06:46 PM

mybigwish, haha, i wish but it's monday morning already for me! that means work and joy joy joy, i just found out that there was a schedule change (****ing schedule changes, *grumble grumble* japan sure loves them) and so i have to teach 5th period on top of the other 3 i already have this morning, plus lunch with the kids, and i am SO not in the mood. i did take some medicine just now though, i'd run out at home but i have a secret stash at school... lol. i'm a migraine sufferer actually so this "headache" is nothing, but still. yay for the ticker! i was so happy when i got mine, haha... who made up that stupid rule of waiting 20 days before you can have a siggie?? lame :p

rainbow... if it's in your car though maybe you can just shoo it out? like with a stick or a hairdryer or something? good luck!! i just hate bugs so bad and cockroaches are the king of bugs! (except maybe for mukade, but i live in the city so i've never seen one...) one of my kids once showed up to school with a plastic (but very real-looking) cockroach and went like "wah!" to me and i screamed like i was dying and they were all laughing so bad :p

Ekicna 11-28-2010 06:46 PM

Thank you for the welcome KatVee.

JLNichols07 11-28-2010 08:04 PM

Ekicna: You will deff. get a lot of supper of the this thread to lose weight :) Welcome!

Today has been another SLOW Sunday (it's still Sunday here!) and I am happy that I have drunk 10 GLASSES of water lol and I worked out 41 minutes to BFBM of Jillian Michael's. I plan on working out another 25 minutes with Walk Away the Pounds before showering and bed! But we'll see! Fingers crossed that I wake up in the morning and the scale reads something below 169.2---I'm so SICK of seeing 169 dont get me wrong it's better than 170 but I just want to go down! Wish me Luck! Hope all yall ladies have had a wonderful day/night!

krampus 11-28-2010 09:05 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha my weight has ballooned to 59.5 kg/131 lbs. Yesterday was possibly the most food I've ever eaten in one sitting - friend had a potluck Thanksgiving. I'll lose the gains by midweek most likely but yikes. Celery and fiber and protein all day.

rainbowstripe Muffins and bagels - the crack that keeps us coming back. I hear ya on tired Monday, woof.

kawaiicandie Yaaaaaay losses! Sorry you're headachey...

JLNichols Big mice, ahhh! That would freak me out. Good work on all that water. Hope you see a morning loss!

mybigwish You can do it. Nice choice of ticker!

Ekicna Welcome! 8 lbs isn't too much. What's your approach?

rainbowstripe 11-28-2010 09:54 PM

mybigwish Yay for the ticker and signature!

KatVee I got an iced dark cherry mocha. It was goooooood. Yeah haha I was actually just thinking to myself that if I can imagine it's like the cockroach from Wall-E then maybe I can think it's cute? So far failing...haha.

Kawaii Oh no, lol at the plastic cockroach story! I actually tried to flick it out of my car this morning with my keys, my lunch...a bunch of things, but it scurried away under the driver's seat :( I am kind of worried I have a nest of them living in my car because it's at least the 4th time there have been cockroaches in my car - seriously, one time I was driving to my boyfriend's friend's house to meet up with them, it was night time...I felt something itchy in my cleavage, thought it was just a hair (my long hair often freaks me out haha) and then freaked out when I looked down and saw a cockroach EMERGING FROM BETWEEN MY BOOBS. I nearly had a crash. I flung it away. God. Thinking of that freaks me out. Maybe I'll walk home...

krampus Bagels are doom city. Who would have thought something so seemingly harmless could pack such a calorie punch!! I have once bought the mini ones because at least they kind of curb the craving...but they don't have the mini ones all the time at my supermarket so I can't. Oh man, I'm sure your weekend gain will be gone fast enough!

mybigwish 11-28-2010 09:58 PM

HEY ALL! Planned my workout so I thought I'd post it for you guys to keep me on track. I know it's intense, but I'm doing it!!!

Monday--Cycle (60 minutes) PM / Yoga (60 minutes) PM
Tuesday--Cycle (60 minutes) AM / Turbo (60 minutes) PM
Wednesday-- Cycle (60 minutes) AM/ Weight Class (60 minutes) PM
Thursday--Cycle (60 minutes) PM
Friday-- Cycle (60 minutes) AM/ Elliptical (40 minutes) PM
Saturday-- Rest Day
Sunday-- Elliptical (30 minutes)/ Bike Ride (30 minutes)

I know I know it's really really intense, but if I can do it I will prove to myself how dedicated I am. Not to mention I've kind of decided I'm really attracted to a guy I know from childhood and I'm tried of not wanting him to see me 'cause I feel chubby.