Old 11-29-2010, 11:32 PM   #46  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

KateVee We can't check my day off.... I was out running errands with my dad and got a dizzy spell and that basically gave me a reason to ditch. \

So basically skimmed everyones posts, yay for new people! Today was medicore to say the least ate a little under 1,400 and no workout. Definitely an improvement from my behavior while I was out of town but not my 1,200 and planned work outs goal. Guess I have to keep trucking and stop self-sabotaging.

Tomorrow and beyond will be excuse free, I probably said that yesterday but I'll check in here and let you guys talk me out of any bad choices!
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:18 AM   #47  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Fudging everything up with green tea latte powder in the staffroom. My lunch today left so much to be desired. I hate being hungry. Hoping I have the energy to run tonight...I still feel all tired and lethargic.

KatVee Nice work on the double spinning! Sounds tough with the ex, it sucks having to deal with super-attached men.

rainbowstripe They are SUPER RAD. Recommended!

FPSJ Your menu looks fine to me. Low carb sucks (I am probably the least consistent loser in this thread, so don't listen to me, ho ho).

kawaiicandie Yeah Fuji looks tough. I dunno if I could do it, but it would be nice.

elleohelle Maaaaaaaybe
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:33 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

rainbow, aw, i like stuff too, but treatment things are nice as well!! i guess i just saw the one you said was 160$ and i was like "omg, crazy!" but 45$ isn't so bad... i wouldn't pay that, but i never wear rings... but i might pay that for, say, a really nice pair of earrings. that said, my taste in stuff changes to freaquently that i'd rather buy cheap accessories and get new ones all the time i'll cross my fingers for you that your bleeding wont start up again! mine just started fun times.

katvee, sounds good! (the dvd) i like the whole concept of setting a time limit on things (30 days, 6 weeks) i think it's a good concept to motivate people that there is an end in sight! haha. might give it a try after i'm done with 30DS.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:56 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

krampus: Green tea latte powder sounds way too yummy! I instantly thought of one of the drinks from Starbucks that I love. I'm not a fan of super-attached men but this one had a super-attached family that wanted me to give them their first grandson. They were planning names . I adore them and they are super sweet but I get panic attacks at the thought of me with a child right now. There is way too much I want to do before I have to settle down. Update us on your run.

Kawaii: I agree with you about being able to see an end. I really like Jillian Michael's plans too. It's not crazy like P90X or something. Anyone doing P90X is amazing.

I can't sleeeeeeep. I think it's because I drank my cup of coffee later in the day and it was stronger than usual. Dangit.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:59 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 129.4/ticker/115

Height: 4'11''

KawaiiCandie- Thanks for the input. My plan is calorie counting, so carbs are ok by me. However, you make a good point. There are other foods that aren't carbs that are satisfying. Oh, and you can type FPSJ if it's easier

KatVee- Totally forgot about the Eggplant option.... genius!

rainbowstripe- Nice to finally say hello, I've seen you on the forums as well! Sending positive thoughts your way in regards to the test results.

krampus- I agree completely, low carb is misery. Your consistency is inspiring to me, so give yourself some credit!
FatPantsSkinnyJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:06 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Kawaii Yeah I'm usually more of a fan of cheap and cheerful jewellery, so it is kind of a lot. Urgh the blood. I hate being a woman. I hate that this isn't even my period haha and that I still have my period to come! I actually thought I might spend the birthday money on some good quality hair products since my colour hates my constant washing and heat treating haha.

FPSJ Thanks for the positive thoughts! OHHHH and yay, I am glad to see another short(er) person around here. Although I somehow doubt you'd be fat at 130 :P

~Zumba was hard. Hard. HARD! There was this girl, and without trying to sound like a perve, I very much enjoyed watching her. I think she basically has the body I want. Like..she still had pretty shapely thighs and stuff, she was just well-proportioned. She definitely kind of looked the part, like the typical Latina type body hah. Oh man.
Just had dinner, now I'm sleepy. Going to catch up on internet stuff and then maybe do some reading before SLEEPING. Oh yay sleeping.
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:06 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

After a tedious day at work, I just couldn't get myself to drive to the gym. I'm doing 30 Day Shred instead. Ate approximately 1500 calories today. Not so bad. I think I need to get myself mentally in a place where I lose the last pounds slowly and surely instead of stressing out all the time.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:33 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

UGH this has been such a stressful end of the weekend/beginning of the week (most referring to my posts in the 140s-150's thread regarding the "attack"). I feel so exhausted and not like myself AT ALL.

I made it to the gym last night, not sure if I will tonight because we need to get my husband a new outfit for family pics on Sunday. I also have our work Holiday party on Thursday so that will def. be a non gym day....scratch that- I'll go in the morning!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!!!! XoXo
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:48 AM   #54  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Run went well. I ran at a (for me) decent pace for about 55 minutes, with a couple little walks in there. My toes kept getting numb - think I'm overdue for new shoes. Guessing I went 5.5-6 miles. I need running shorts with pockets, my iPod flew out of my waistband and smacked on the ground and now there's a big crack in the screen. Weighed 57.5 kg after the run - good, getting there.

Dinner was a piece of salmon, a bunch of wilted spinach, and about 2/3 serving of pasta plain with some dill weed. 2 mandarin oranges for "dessert." I'm proud of my choice - earlier today I stood in 7-11 for like 15 minutes literally just staring at all the carby processed bread and desserts feeling sorry for myself. But I didn't do it!
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

mybigwish: hey..accidently missed your post last night. How are you feeling today? Hope you're doing ok after the dizzy spell.

rainbow: Good work on Zumba! That's my plan for tomorrow. I'm surrounded by perfect Latina bodies where I live. I really wish my body was proportioned like them but sadly, I'm not blessed like that. haha.

LindsB: Hope you're feeling better after all that stress.

elleohelle: Good luck on 30DS!

krampus: Good work on your run! Are you a natural runner or started slow? I've always been curious because running is something I've always tried to tackle. I think I was good back when I was ten.

Just finished with morning spin. Almost didn't make it. I was so sleepy this morning.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:21 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

MyBigWish: Its good that you are doing good on your calories even if you don't get to workout! But I will deff be your workout pusher! lol.

Katvee: Hope you finally got to sleep!

Rainbow: Yey for getting a good Zumba workout!

Elle I believe 30DS can be just as intense as the gym sometimes! LOL.

Just woke up about 2 hours ago.. weighed-in and the scale was finally down! (Wipes forehead!) I w/i at 168.6, I was so pretrified I was going to get on there and it was going to tell me the same weight as it has been telling me because when I woke up this morning I felt extremely bloated and crampy (I have no clue why!) but it didn't. So I'm happy to be moving farther and farther away from the 170's and closer to not being OBESE according to my BMI anymore. So yey. The plans today are the same clean up the house, do some homework, take care of the kids, and workout. The life of a stay at home momma is extremely boring at times but atleast it gives me the extra time to workout. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #57  

Good Morning 20-somethings!
Back to pre- Thanksgiving weight... whew. Working toward a 3lb loss by Christmas. Many, many challenges ahead this month-- but I will do my best and stay positive!

elleohelle- Hello! I totally get what you're saying... no use fretting over numbers or deadlines. Instead, we just have to go slow and steady and work on changing our habits for the long term.

rainbowstripe- Thanks! I had just purchased new "fat pants" when I made my screen name... you get the idea. Either way, it's tough to be short, even a little extra weight shows REALLY fast. I'm right there with ya!

lindsb- I'm not sure what happened with "the attack," but I'm hoping you're feeling better and back to your old self. Hang in there!

krampus- Totally admire your will power over snacks!

katvee- Great job on Spinning... I think that is tough first thing in the a.m.

jnichols07- Mommas make the world go 'round! Congrats on your loss.. you're doing such a great thing by working toward a better BMI. You'll be there for the kiddos for many years to come

Have a great day everyone,
-FPSJ
Old 11-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #58  

FatPantsSkinnyJeans: Yey for making it back down to your pre-Thanksgiving weight! You will make it through them challenges! And 125? You are soo small...I don't ever remember being 125! lol. Lucky!
Old 11-30-2010, 12:26 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNichols07 View Post
FatPantsSkinnyJeans: Yey for making it back down to your pre-Thanksgiving weight! You will make it through them challenges! And 125? You are soo small...I don't ever remember being 125! lol. Lucky!
You are too kind! You made my day, hahahaha.

I'm extra-super short.... my BMI = overweight. Oh well. I'm gonna change that!
Old 11-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #60  

125 is overweight? That's crazy. I'm also short (5'2) not 4'11 but am short! LOL. My weight puts me in the obese category I hate being short sometimes! lol