Old 11-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #16  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

rainbowstripe EWWW EWWWW EWWWW COCKROACH IN YOUR CLEAVAGE WHILE DRIVING?! Hello nightmares! I was walking yesterday and saw this weird looking gigantic black bug walking toward me on the road - outdoors - and I made this horrible "unnfff" noise and staggered away from it as though it had blinded me. Bugs suck and I bet in NZ it's bug **** this time of year.

mybigwish Ah, the sex incentive. Whatever keeps you motivated, hehe. Your workout schedule is hardly impossible, as long as you have the time in the day to do it all I think that's wonderful.

I left my wallet at home. No classes or anything today so I'm thinking I'll powerwalk home for 70 minutes total walking, steep uphill one way, to retrieve it. I owe a coworker some money.

Last edited by krampus; 11-28-2010 at 10:08 PM.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #17  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Krampus Haha we'll see if it goes anywhere. Problem is he's got an amazing body, a firefighter body to be exact so it's a little bit intimidating, but we haven't so much has hung out yet, we just started texting again and he's trying to tell me he's a better guy then he once was...we'll see.
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:33 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

mybigwish: Love your workout plan for this week. Would it be alright if I copy you and post mine up too? I have to go over the schedule first and plan mine out.

rainbow: I think I would have had a crash if I was in your shoes that day. I FREAK out if bugs touch me.

krampus: Have fun on your powerwalk. How do you usually get to and from work?
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

krampus Yeah I basically freaked out for the hour or so following. Once I met up with my boyfriend and his friend (a guy as well) I almost forgot they were guys and started shaking my top around like crazy (the one from this particular occasion disappeared when I flung it away) and my boobs were basically indecently exposed because I was so freaked out that it was still hiding somewhere in my clothing/cleavage. Right now in NZ? Mosquitoes are beginning to make their appearance and I am NOT HAPPY. I get bitten so badly all the time.

I need to work myself up for a jog when I finish work in an hour. I am sleepy. I've had the hiccups for half an hour. There is a really cute dog making really cute dog noises outside my shop. I want a nap! I want food. I want chocolate. I am feeling weird this week. I WANT TO STOP BLEEEEEEDING. Blueerrurgh.
Also I'd welcome some input - I got given some belated Birthday money yesterday (hi, my birthday was 2 months ago haha) so I now have $90 (NZD) and I don't want to do what I always do with my birthday money, which is put it in my savings and eventually spend it on something like my studio rent or some other necessity - I actually want to buy something with it! Any ideas? I don't know what I want. My grandma gave me money the week of my birthday and I'm pretty sure I spent that money on my studio rent so I will not let this money see the same fate!
Also another question - how much do you expect your fingers to shrink? There's a ring I really want but I'm hesitant to buy it in case my fingers shrink more - they already shrank so much that I can't wear my favourite ring - which I was planning on getting resized when I reach goal...unless I won't have much more shrinkage? I don't think I have chubby fingers...
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 PM   #20  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Rainbow You shouldn't have too much of an issue with your ring sizes if your hands aren't too big! I would buy it for yourself if you want it resizing shouldn't be too pricey!

Katvee Please copy me! I can compete with you to try and both make all of our classes, I know we both like cycle too!!
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #21  

mybigwish It's more that I hate spending unnecessary money haha - I'd rather buy the ring and not have to have it resized - I'm already annoyed about the other ring that I love and the fact it's huge. I dunno.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 140/122/105

Height: 5'1''

Sooo...my planned workout for the week.

Monday--Weight Class (60 minutes)/ Cycle (45 minutes)
Tuesday--Cycle (45 minutes)
Wednesday-- Zumba (60 minutes)/ Weight Class (60 minutes)
Thursday--Pilates (60 minutes)/ Cycle (45 minutes)
Friday-- Cycle (45 minutes) or Yoga (60 minutes)
Saturday-- Weight Class (60 minutes)/ Cycle (45 minutes)
Sunday-- Rest

mybigwish: Time to get our booties working this week. I wish I could be this disciplined with food.

rainbow: My ring size changed by half a size. You can wear the ring that you love around your neck. I hate mosquitos! Whenever they come around, I swear I'm their snack and I get soooo swollen.
KatVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

mybigwish You are my new exercise inspiration. Let's get on this together!

Here's my planned schedule. First week with cardio.
Monday- Break
Tuesday Weight lifting and 1 hour cardio
Wednesday 1 hour cardio
Thursday Weight lifting and 1 hour cardio
Friday 1 hour cardio
Saturday Weight lifting and 1 hour cardio
Sunday 1 hour cardio

The following week I'll try to up it to 1.5 hours cardio. I need to get in shape for Australia So excited to see the Great Barrier Reef.
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #24  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Ughhhh I didn't go on the walk. I fail. It's so cold and I'm all sleepy because I got to bed 2 hours later than normal.

I get to work by walking, and that's also how I get to train stations and do all my shopping. No car or bike here and I'm totally OK/at peace with that.

I should run tonight, but I have a feeling I might just do Tae Bo and pushups/crunches because I'm so sleep-deprived and still feel weird from eating all that stuff yesterday. Going to try to keep calories under 1400 for the week.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #25  

Krampus That sounds pretty balanced. Don't worry!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:31 AM   #26  

KatVee The one I have that I love I am definitely getting resized, it's my absolute favourite. Here it is:
http://www.walkerandhall.co.nz/produ...ingJWL1013.cfm
I bought it when I was slightly tipsy, otherwise I probably would have gawked at the $180 NZD price tag and walked away, but it's a purchase I've never regretted. The one I currently want is this one:
http://shop.karenwalker.com/products/mini-bow-ring
Sense the theme...ah I am predictable, I love bows way too much.

KatVee, elleohelle, mybigwish You ladies are all scaring me with your dedicated workout plans for the week! I can't even do it because even though I know what I usually do on Mondays and Tuesdays is the same, Wed, Thurs, Fri are always different. Maybe that's why I sometimes skip out on it....

krampus Your body probably needs the rest, I wouldn't worry too much.

Luckily the cockroach was nowhere to be seen when I got to my car after work. I bet it's waiting in hiding for another surprise attack. Got my Monday exercise in! Went for my 3km jog/walk route. Slightly more walking than usual but not too much - only because it's so ridiculously hot today! I left at 6pm and the sun was still beating down on me with it's super hot rays of glory! Nice, but not when you're trying to jog. I got so sweaty. It was hard. But I feel pretty good. Now I'm all showered and waiting for dinner, which appears to be a stir fry of some sort filled with lots of veges - just what I need! I almost bought a nightie online before but I didn't like the fact it was going to cost me just over $100 NZD to get it to my door. It's pretty...but not sure if it's pretty enough for that kind of money!
Old 11-29-2010, 03:38 AM   #27  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Rainbow- my fingers shrunk big time but i think thats because they started out super pudgy and now theyre kinda willowy. I would be tempted to buy swarovski jewellery, its so shiny (or swar-ov-skov-skov-skov as I like to call it). I havent looked at their rings though...
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:43 AM   #28  

Icon Thanks....I just can't tell! I mean they're not super slender fingers but they've never been as chubby as other parts of me, so I just don't know. I was actually in the Swarovski store in Newmarket last week - never been there before - and ooooohhhh they had some pretty things...but I don't think I'm ready for that level of bling just yet. Also, what is up with the weather!! It's so hot!
Old 11-29-2010, 04:43 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

mybigwish, i wouldn't let the fact that he's a fireman intimidate you... unless they are total douches (or nearly gay) most guys pretty much just think "yay boobs!" when they see a naked girl the hangups are all in our heads! lol.

rainbow, take yourself to a spaaaa! with your b-day money. and no more bug stories, please! i'm gonna get nightmares... hmm... dunno about the ring stuff... my fingers were never that chubby to begin with so... i dunno! but omg, i would never spend that much money on a ring!! but then again, i'm not really a ring person so...

i know! they are scaring me too with their workouts! i am much too lazy to attempt anything of the sort, haha... i'm all set to do my 17th day of 30DS tonight though... wish me luck! lol. man.. it's freakin cold in my house!!

oh and krampus, i'm the opposite of you today, i was SO busy at school, and teachers all decided at the same time that they wanted me to grade their crap and i didn't have time to do anything! urgh.
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 06:46 AM   #30  

Ugh so ticked at myself. I ended up eating 1800 cals/maintenance today again.
Tomorrow is a new day I ate too much for breakfast today and too much for dinner. Sigh! Tomorrow is day 1 of gym plan. I keep eating too much and it's frustrating me.