Old 11-02-2010, 06:14 PM   #16  
wow so cool

S/C/G: 222/170/140

Height: 5'4

Ahhhh, that sounds like such a great idea. I've been going through the same thing with not having anyone out in the real world to talk to about this, so I'll definitely be sending you a PM. :>

.. Oh, LOL, I guess I can't PM just yet. Looks like I need to wait 12 days still, dang.

Last edited by doppio; 11-02-2010 at 06:27 PM.
doppio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 242.6/236/140

Height: 5'7"

Hey,

I just finished moving to a new city in NE and trying to get on track with diet/exercise. I would like a buddy. Im 23, student and a total geek with a desk job.
criseyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #18  
g33k

S/C/G: 181/172/135

This is a great idea. I'm a total geek with a desk job too (I've gained weight since I graduated and sit all the time now...used to stand all day working at a restaurant while in college!) Now I'm a graphic designer.

I play World of Warcraft too I love all things art, design, sci-fi, computer programming, general geekery.

Anyone here a Firefly fan? Hehe.

Anywho, I've fallen off the wagon and am trying to climb back on. I'd love a texting buddy too

PM me!
skychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #19  
~ Jillian Junkie ~

S/C/G: 220/175ish/165

Height: 5'10

I'll give it a go.

I'm Liz. 23 - college Senior who is mega stressed with workload right now and hasn't exercised in days because of it. I calorie "estimate" and try to eat as many all natural foods as possible. I'm a Jillian Michaels freak ...if you hadn't already figured out.

Oh, and I work part time in a library. But I'm fun - no stereotypical librarians here. Totally opposite. lol
singforthedayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 242.6/236/140

Skychild - I love Firefly!

Singforthedayx - I work full time in a library. Librarians rock.
criseyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #21  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

I hope the PMs are flying around in response to everyone on this thread, I know that I have a great group texting me back and forth, 'tis awesome!
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #22  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm in!
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #23  
One pound at a time...

S/C/G: 214/TICKER/125

Height: 5'3"

singforthedayx and siclikesarah- Sounds like all three of us have a lot in common. I'm also a senior in college, freaking out about a) the workload and b) figuring out what my plan is after graduation. I calorie count (I tried estimating, but I found that I was wayyy too "forgiving," haha) and I love me some Jillian Michaels!

Also, this thread is a brilliant idea. If anyone wants to be text buddies, PMs are welcome! My life in a nutshell: I'm 21 and studying psychology and international relations. I'm gluten free (pretty recent Celiac diagnosis), active in the LGBT community, and I spend way too much time in Brooklyn. Oh, and I'm slightly yoga-obsessed, haha.
PlaygroundLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

I'm interested too!

I'm 26 started school and left school years ago but going back next semester if things work out. I am more of a bookworm then a gamer geek (video or RPing) but my boyfriend is determined to change this lol (finished my first video game ever earlier this year hurrah!) was starting to get me into d&d but our group fell apart in a massive drama suckfest.

I am doing calorie counting and using the slimfast meal plan, shake for breakfast, 3 100 cal snacks through out the day, meal bar for lunch and a 500-800 cal dinner so 1200-1500 cals per day.

I go to the gym and use the elliptical for at least 30 mins and do some training with the weight machines , i try to go every day i work cause the gym is near my work. if for some reason i can't i'll use my wii fit either that day or on one of my days off because my goal is to work out at least 5 days a week.

ummm idk what else to put, pm me if you want/need a buddy
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 PM   #25  
~ Jillian Junkie ~

S/C/G: 220/175ish/165

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaygroundLove View Post
singforthedayx and siclikesarah- Sounds like all three of us have a lot in common. I'm also a senior in college, freaking out about a) the workload and b) figuring out what my plan is after graduation. I calorie count (I tried estimating, but I found that I was wayyy too "forgiving," haha) and I love me some Jillian Michaels!

Also, this thread is a brilliant idea. If anyone wants to be text buddies, PMs are welcome! My life in a nutshell: I'm 21 and studying psychology and international relations. I'm gluten free (pretty recent Celiac diagnosis), active in the LGBT community, and I spend way too much time in Brooklyn. Oh, and I'm slightly yoga-obsessed, haha.
I'm a psych major!!! lol Oh, and I live in NY...not the city, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicLikeSarah View Post
I feel like we have a lot in common... I'm a college senior who is also mega stressed with the workload (hahahah); I calorie estimate as well but have definitely been eating a lot better than I used to (I even finally cut out soda, yay!). And Jillian Michaels is my inspiration! (I do BFBM almost every day and throw in 30DS when I can. )

I can't PM for awhile though lol. It's a drag being a newbie.
So email me... [email protected]

Last edited by singforthedayx; 11-05-2010 at 10:39 PM.
singforthedayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:23 AM   #26  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

I can't PM Yet either.

I'm 27 in upstate NY, I work in Advertising. I'm married and have 10 (almost 11) month old twins.

I love reading, photography, the outdoors (hopefully by next spring I'll be able to enjoy it more and do more out doors activities!!).

I'm currently following Weight Watchers.
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #27  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Just a word of caution about putting your email addresses or phone numbers in posts. Our posts are cached on Google so anyone- member or not- can see your contact info. It's a much better idea to keep your contact info to PM's, especially if you have your picture in your profile or av. Also, spammers scour sites like this looking for email addresses.

Thanks
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #28  
aka christina :)

S/C/G: 142/118/116

Height: 5'5

i'm interested too! i haven't been on here in so long but i've gained a bit and need to get on track! plus no one ever really wants to hear me rant about workouts/weightloss anymore!

22 year old workaholic/online student who tries her best to calorie count! lol

Last edited by diornotwar; 11-06-2010 at 11:24 PM.
diornotwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 4'11''

I am super new here, but I would love to join in the texting!

I am 26, married, out of college for a year now, no kids with a desk job.

My husband and I are big, and I mean BIG Firefly fans, and we play WOW.

I am on the east coast with an unlimited texting plan, so bring on the fun!

Right now my weight loss plan is a weird mixture of WW and French Women Don't Get Fat with daily DDR thrown in.

So yeah, if you can handle someone who can not spell to save her life and is a complete nerd, I'm your person!
Starqueentnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 12:22 AM   #30  
Patience Grasshopper

S/C/G: 213/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

Default Yay Buddy!

mmel3283-It sounds like we have a lot in common! I work in interactive marketing as a project manager, I LOVE photography and pretty much art in general, I have a 6 yeard old daughter, and I'm married to an amazing motion designer I would love to have a text buddy!!! If anyone out there wants one, send me a PM
chubbyhipster is offline   Reply With Quote