Old 11-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #106  
Always Wishing!

S/C/G: 153/153/118

Height: 5 foot 6

Another mediocre day, need to jump start myself again which seems to be becoming a negative habit.

Have a very busy morning tomm (Saturday) and should be sleeping!! Work and a practice LSAT test keeping me away from home from 7:15-2:00 on a SATURDAY!

Hopefully that'll also keep me away from food, maybe a healthy breakfast before work and then some snacks at the test and I should be good.

Congrats to Kawaii for clothes fitting better that's actually more important then what the scale says, especially if you've been working out.

Munchie congrats on staying on track for 4 days, at first it seems like every little day is a success! Which it is!!! Good job on the weight loss that's gone along with it. Keep up your hard work.

Jenn I'm so jealous that you're so amazing at your workouts! I plan them all out and then fail myself!!

Ugh gotta get myself back to the gym, anyone wanna start stalking me about it so I feel like I am accountable to someone? I'm thinking of jumping back into at least something on Sunday, even though my cough is holding me back from going 100% and getting to my cycle classes. I work at a gym you'd think this wouldn't be hard, but I can't take classes while I'm with the kids and there usually aren't classes once I'm off shift so I have to head off to the bigger gym.

Will checkin tomorrow and see how everyones doing.
mybigwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:29 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 205/160s/128

Height: 5'0"

Just wanted to check in really quickly, I'm literally on my way out the door haha! I have been a little silly today - eaten very little in preparation for this Indian meal out and the drinks that I know will follow. I feel a little silly about it given that I've stressed out about it so much. I've already calculated drinks and on top of that, I have 1000 calories for dinner... I feel so silly!

Oh well I better go, I feel like I look pretty good tonight even though I haven't had a loss this week! Hope everyone is good, sorry I didn't have time to respond to people at the moment!
rainbowstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

Height: 5'2

Ugh--I hate the cold weather & it's another cold morning. Oh well the fast winter gets here and over with the fast I will see spring and summer. On another note, not much is going on today just going to workout to 30DS L3D4 and get caught up on laundry (4 people in one house I have laundry out the butt..I couldn't imagine anymore people in my house!)..--Got on the scale this morning and it was a few oz. Yesterday I was 175.6 and today I was 175.2 Pretty happy about that. I hope all yall have an awesome Saturday/Sunday!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

I've had really slow loss this week, but I'm almost out of the 150's which is absolutely thrilling to me! I need to get to the gym ATLEAST once this weekend and be fairly active the rest of the time!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:46 AM   #110  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Haven't had any loss for a couple weeks, but I'm feeling pretty good anyway. I've had a few crazy party weekends, so I'm just glad I'm not gaining! Just woke up at 6am and went six miles with my mama. It rained on us a little, but it was really nice Hope everyone is doing well!
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #111  
Always Wishing!

No kids showed up at work this morning, so I got to come back home for a while before my practice test. Ate a protein bar before work though, yummy wise so not my favorite choice but it is something that can get me the protein I want without a ton of calories and I can eat it as I'm running out the door!

Today has to be so so so good because I'm so tired of feeling like I am failing at this. My mom asked me today why I think it is that I keep trying and then giving up. My guess? The old...if you don't really try you can't fail. So, once I have one none perfect day I automatically start screwing myself over!
Old 11-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

I've been MIA for a few days. I found that once you fall out of the weekly chat it's really hard to catch up! Just wanted to let you guys know, I'm still here, and I'm still scootin along... hoping to see a loss next week
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #113  

Kind of went a little off plan last night but I don't think too badly really. I'm not too stressed out. Down a half kilogram this morning to 72.5kg/159.8pounds. It's crazy how I didn't see any loss this week until the morning after a big night out! I ate some cake last night that I shouldn't have. Not a whole slice, but a taste of this amazing chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and peanut butter cream cheese frosting. Eep. People should not be allowed to bring that kind of thing to a party!
I drank what I had taken with me but I still wanted another drink - silly me. So I tried some of my friend's homemade limoncello. I'm actually glad my boyfriend got tired and wanted to go home because I think had I stayed, I would have just wanted to drink more.
I feel ok about going a little off plan. I stressed out about it last night and this morning when I woke up I felt like it was almost the end of the world haha - but now I've gotten some perspective it's actually just fine. I probably only went up to around 1900 calories, and with my couple of lower calorie days leading up to Saturday, I think it's fine. I need to learn not to worry so much.
Weekend is nearly over and I'm trying to decide how to spend my Sunday. I usually work Sundays but worked Saturday instead this week. It's nearly 1pm so I should do something! I might go do a bit of shopping.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

hey good morning all. well i have had a pretty emotional weekend... i think i told you about the bf situation... well yesterday was kind of the deadline i had given to myself to "wait" for him, and i wasn't getting any news and i was feeling really depressed. then, a lightbulb flashed in my head and i remembered him showing me pictures from his mixi one time on his phone and i decided to look for him on there (mixi is kinda like a japanese facebook) and i did! i found his profile and i sent him a mail, and then it takes me back to his page and i notice that it has that his last login was 5 minutes ago. so i'm thinking "oh ****, he must have read my message" so i wait and i wait and there is no reply and i start freaking out that it means he is obviously ignoring me and doesn't want anything more to do with me. i start bawling like a crazy person (as will elleohelle will attest to...) and just felt miserable all night. a few hours later, i sent him another mail, pleading with him to at least reply to me, and then i see that his "login" meter got reset again and i think to myself "that's weird" it would have to be a freaky coincidence for him to login twice at the exact same time i sent him a mail. so now i'm thinking that he hasn't even seen the mails at all... sheesh... anyways, went to bed feeling terrible. wake up this morning with my head pounding (this always happens if i cry a lot) and there is a message from him in my mailbox saying that he was soooo sorry and that his phone is busted and he is so busy with work that he doesn't even have time to go to the repair shop to fix it... *sigh*

so anyways, with all that drama, i barely ate anything at all, and i stepped on the scale this morning and it said 78.6! i couldn't believe it! so happy. i'm gonna try and do 30DS day4 tonight, and i am totally devoted to getting to my diet now! i am so getting to 76kg before christmas and getting my mom to buy me that samantha thavasa bag!!!!! (i even know which one i want now )

hope y'all have a less stressfull weekend than me!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #115  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Friday night was DEEP FRIED CHEESEBURGERS. Not even kidding. Deep fried cheeseburgers, peanut butter/cream cheese pie on Oreo crust, and two different kinds of sweet potato fries. Obviously "just a taste" did not apply. Yesterday wasn't awful but was sloppy and no exercise. And today was borderline, just under 1600 calories plus a run.

I assume I'll have the usual "dammit, up a little, gotta be good today" come the morning and be back to where I was by Tuesday morning.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:56 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 192/**ticker**/115

It's Sunday over my way. Today is going to be a long day because of pushing our clocks back an hour. -- I have gone two days w/ no exercise...but I'm going to get back to it today when hubby goes to work. Luckily, it hasn't affected my weightloss progress what so ever in fact this morning I got on the scale and it was at 174.8 ..I can't believe how fast the 170's are flying by..its kinda crazy but I'm not going to complain because I'm sure I have some sort of plateau coming up. Is anyone else in here doing the Christmas Challenge? I decided to jump in I'm hoping my weight will be somewhere around 162-163 by then. Hope everyone has a great day!
JLNichols07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:11 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

JL- where is the Christmas challenge? I think I may have posted in the 30 lbs by Christmas thread, but I wasn't trying to lose 30lbs by Christmas...or at all for that matter. I'm glad the 170's are flying by so quickly for you!

Kawaii- IDK what is going on with you and this boy but you deserve better than to be strung along, so he needs to get his crap together ASAP. Remember...excuses are like a**holes...everyone has them!

I weighed in at 150.8 this morning! Almost time to say goodbye to the 150's for good!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #118  
Always Wishing!

153 this morning, guess that's my official starting weight. Supposed to go down to visit my old work this morning and stay till tomorrow night but now between the fact that my work hasn't deposited my paycheck and the girl I was going to stay with tonight's hubby was in the hospital this week I dunno. Plus I know that will lead to a lot eating, probably going to stay home.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #119  

It's Monday here so I'm going to start a new thread for this week!