3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   ~~~GoodBYE 180s!~~~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/215839-%7E%7E%7Egoodbye-180s-%7E%7E%7E.html)

platformnine 12-08-2010 09:37 AM

Ok, back to 180.8 today... better. I probably would have been lower this morning but my sodium crept towards the higher end of my intake allowance yesterday. Damn you nutella!

How is everyone's week going so far?

Happy hump day!

Feral 12-08-2010 11:34 AM

I thought I had left this thread for good...

I weighed last week at 182... gotta say I'm scared to step on the scale, but I know it's safe to say I'm int he 180s. Ready to kick their a$$ again!!!

platformnine 12-08-2010 11:41 AM

Hey Feral! Uh yeah, in September I went from 175 to 185. BOO! But I'm finally almost out of them. Hoping this is the last week they have me in their choke hold.

Krizstyling 12-08-2010 11:44 AM

Mary - We have a few more days left this week to get out completely!!!

This morning I weighed in at 180.0 exactly. I've been bouncing between 178.6-181 so I'm hoping that on Monday morning I am at 178 or 179 and can officially move the heck out of here!

ESP If all of you lovely ladies are going to be leaving me too =(

Feral - You can do this! Way to get back in the game!

platformnine 12-09-2010 08:30 AM

Hoookay. I might be at 179.9 today. MIGHT. I'm stopped up again bathroom-wise. Seriously, I don't know what's up with that I eat the recommended amount of fiber per day in a variety of different ways and yet I'll have a day where I have no problem going and then two-three days of not going but knowing I have to go. Arg. But happy to be maintaining 180.0-180.5 during TOM.

I'm off to the gym for spin class! Fingers crossed I can go to the bathroom when I come back and that tomorrow I'll see 179.anything!!!!

Feral 12-09-2010 08:51 AM

I bit the bullet and stepped on the scale this morning to see how bad the damage was. 182.5 (plus I'm sore from working out with the trainer yesterday afternoon + dinner was loaded with sodium). All things considered, I'm not "happy" about it, but I'm glad the damage I've done over the past 2 months isn't much worse....

So here we go again!!!!

platformnine 12-09-2010 11:03 AM

Feral, you did it once you can do it again! We're here to cheer you on! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer;

yesimhappilymarried 12-09-2010 11:05 AM

Hey Feral, welcome back! You're here, that's all that matters!

Mary- How much water are you drinking? I'm always surprised how fast things change when I start chugging h2o like I should be. Also fiber is good but the quality itself makes a huge difference. Eat lots of carniferous veggies, it should speed things up. Happy spinning! (I'm signing up next week for a class!)

Amanda

jaimie1980 12-09-2010 03:04 PM

SOOOOOO....big development....I hit the magic 179.0 today. However, I think I have a little bug called 'strep throat' to thank for that, so I am not making any jumps until it sticks for a few days. Yesterday I was at 179.6, and was suprised to see it go down again, but I am so happy to see anything 170's related! Now I just have to hope that it doesn't go up!

platformnine 12-09-2010 03:39 PM

happilymarried - Yay, I hope you enjoy your class! Trust me, I get plenty of water - anywhere from 8-16 glasses a day. And I do eat a variety of fiber from fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.

Feral 12-10-2010 09:02 AM

I didn't weigh this morning, but I will try to remember tomorrow morning before I head out of town (hopefully as a reminder to behave myself for the most part).

Mary - thank you dear!

Jamie - sometimes you gotta roll with it! :) Let's hope it stays that way. I don't think I'll be really happy until I hit 175. I've bounced around so much from 176-185 that breaking 176 will be a huge milestone for me. Doesn't mean i don't like seeing 179.anything though! Congrats

platformnine 12-10-2010 09:18 AM

Woooooo!!!! 179.2 today! Crossing my fingers that it stays around! I'll hang around for a few days to make sure it sticks.

Kriz + the other girls right behind me at the low end of the 180s - you better be right behind me!!!! :cheer:

Krizstyling 12-10-2010 09:36 AM

Jaimie and Mary!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH! You guys rock!!! You're doing it! You're actually out!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm like ecstatic for you all right now. I wish you could see my face!!! Smile sooo big!!! (and now it actually covers my face instead of getting lost in a sea of fat haha)

I hope I am right behind you girls on Monday. I pray I can get through this weekend unharmed. I know that will be the thing. I'm really nervous. I'm bouncing between 179-181.2. I've been COMPLETELY on plan, worked out EVERYDAY this week so I dunno what I'm doing wrong. I'm hoping that on Monday it is ALL good and I'm strictly in the 170's. I realllllllllly hope so cuz I am gonna miss you girls if not!

jaimie1980 12-10-2010 10:12 AM

MARY!!!! WWOOOT WOOOOOT!!!!! Awesome! So happy for you!! I can't believe we are literally getting out of here together. YAY!

Feral, so glad to see you back in the ball game- that 175 is so close you will be there in no time! We will be waiting for you on the 170's thread and I know we will see you there very shortly! I was on the 180's board when you left, and still here when you came back. So lets get on with this already, lol.

Kriz- I am not leaving the 180's board without you...I am hanging out here until your weigh in Monday. And your weigh in is going to go great and your coming to the 170's thread with me and Mary...we are going to skip over there holding hands like little girls, lol!

Today's weight- 178.4. WOOOHOOOOO! I can't believe I am 8.5 pounds away from 160's LOL.

platformnine 12-10-2010 01:44 PM

Kriz - Thank youuu! :hug: Don't be nervous about the weekend - just think about Monday the whole time! Drink lots of water + go for walks after meals if you're still feeling like you need to move around. I bet you'll see 179 on Monday!

Jaime - Lol it's like we're off to see the Wizard of Oz ;)