3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   20- Somethings WW Thread - October (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/213803-20-somethings-ww-thread-october.html)

KayNicole 10-01-2010 11:43 AM

20- Somethings WW Thread - October

Bring it on October! Time for me to kick it in gear.:carrot:

zanheltangia 10-01-2010 12:06 PM

Oh hey, month change means new thread, what a concept... :lol:

:wave:

KayNicole 10-01-2010 01:17 PM

Well I did good last night. I got a sub for dinner and wanted to go get a coffee drink, I even started bargaining with myself... if I get a 6 inch sandwich I can get a coffee... NO! I did good, no bad sugary drink for me! And then there was this morning. I did good again, BUT my boss came in a gave me the extra bear claw he accidentally got from the bakery. Ugh yes I ate it. :mad: And I have a lunch date today at a place that isn't exactly healthy. Carrots for dinner tonight! ;)

stellarwbz 10-01-2010 05:17 PM

I fell off the wagon at the end of July. I haven't gained anything but I haven't lost anything. I am going to start counting points again, and am thinking abou joining Curves. I used to go to that gym but cancelled after the machines had no resistance. I saw that they have a new system or something with the machines. Does anyone know if they have added weight to their machines?

KayNicole 10-01-2010 06:05 PM

I am right there with you Stellar. I am the same weight now as I was on 7/12! I used to go to curves years ago, I would be interested in hearing about any changes they have made too, if anyone knows.

zanheltangia 10-01-2010 07:26 PM

No idea about Curves, might depend on the location too.

Well, I'm having an overall off food-week, but that's okay. I'll be back On Plan food-wise Monday when all the junk leaves the house and I get going with running. Most of the things I've nibbled on over the past week just does not have the same satisfaction/taste as when I was fifty pounds heavier. Good to know.

Night Ladies!

KayNicole 10-02-2010 05:31 PM

I am fighting some serious sweet tooth cravings. I don't get it though, I usually only crave sweets the week of TOM and it is not that time. This is not a good sign. What do you guys eat to satisfy sweets or chocolate cravings? I pick up some no sugar popcycles but chocolate is hard. I always get dark chocolate but it is still hard not to eat all of it! :D

zanheltangia 10-04-2010 09:20 AM

Used to be peaches or watermelon, but now they aren't on sale... :( I miss the summer fruits!

Chocolate used to be fixed by WW 1pt icecream bars, those are a slippery slope for me though, as once the box is opened - they tend to "disappear", if you know what I mean ;).

I'm struggling to get back on track with being OP foodwise.
Going food shopping tonight, I hope I can keep the high-points out of the cart.

ade903 10-04-2010 12:54 PM

Morning ladies! I. Am. So. Exhausted. Vegas was fantastic, but my legs hurt so bad from walking. I ate the world. I drank two worlds. Friday I saw the lowest weight on the scale ever (170.6)...that was in the morning, naked. Well, last night I was at 175.2. Down to 174.2 this morning and I'm sure Wednesday morning I'll be okay-ish. Boyfriend gained about 4 lbs, too, but I was trying to explain to him that it isn't a real gain. We didn't gain four lbs each of fat and it'll show in a couple of days. He already when grocery shopping and is back to being super strict (oh joy). I'm back, too.
Basically, we had a blast. I wore my "little black dress" both nights, because it was that cute. I don't think we got any full body pictures (snafu with my SD card, I'm such a dope. So the next few days will be lotsa water and hopefully lotsa sleep!

Zan - don't go hungry!! Don't do it! lol. I know you know that, but that's the worst for me.
kay - after two weekends ago, I can't have chocolate in the house. No control. Skinny cows are good (if you like ice cream). But still, I have no self control.

KayNicole 10-04-2010 02:57 PM

I know this might sound extreme but I think I needed a time lock safe for my chocolate. I need something that locks them up but when I do access it... it cannot be opened again for at least 24 hrs or more. LOL I mean really though. I don't have a problem with sweets in general, just chocolate!

KayNicole 10-04-2010 02:58 PM

Ade- sounds like you had a great time!! Shame on you for no little black dress pictures though. ;)

ade903 10-04-2010 05:41 PM

Kay - you should invent that! People would buy it!

My problem isn't specific foods, it is everything. If it's there, I eat it. If it's not there, I think about it, how I can get it so I can eat it. Like I said last week, I got TWO containers of chocolate from Trader Joe's and consumed 4-5000 calories of chocolate in just three days....don't you just wish this could be easy????!!?!?!?!?!

KayNicole 10-04-2010 06:10 PM

do you watch biggest loser? I think it was last week that Jillian had one of the guys run up and down stairs until he burned off the calories from 2 cookies he ate. I thought that was a really good idea to reprogram your brain to associate pain with bad food! Now I just need someone like Jillian to scream at me until I finish burning off the access calories! LOL

ade903 10-04-2010 06:11 PM

So I know I said this before...but I really need to get into the whole working out deal. Like I need to stop making excuses and get my bum working out. I know I get addicted once it's a habit, so why can't I get myself to start doing it???? Errr...I have a test until 7 tonight. I might just go to the gym with my book and do whatever stationary cardio machine is free. Tell myself ten minutes and I can leave. If I keep going, great. If not, I'll add in a few minutes next time. I have gotten over being "perfect" when it comes to food. So now I need to do the same with working out. It doesn't have to be all or nothing! (this is me convincing myself). Ten minutes is better than nothing!!

Okay, I may just be convinced. Thanks for listening (reading, whatever).

ade903 10-04-2010 06:12 PM

Kay - I don't watch it, but that's a good idea. Another idea is to plan for a treat, but if you don't earn your activity points, you don't get it...hmm...oh, and after Jillian gives you a visit, send her my way ;)