Old 10-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #31  

I have a butt but no boobs! Like, not even an A cup! It makes my butt look HUGE because I'm so out of proportion. I wear lots of dresses so people don't think I'm a boy, LOL!
tiffany0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #32  

S/C/G: ticker!

Height: 5'3''

i must have gotten confused and got in the boobs line twice but missed the line for hips and butt ....i carry all of my weight up top...ALL...which is a blessing and a curse..my weight gain shows in my face and stomach easily but when i start to lose weight it's noticeable....i clearly missed the black girl memo..lol

Last edited by uvachic1215; 10-02-2010 at 06:31 PM.
uvachic1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #33  

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon safari View Post
I'm definitely a buttless wonder. However, a few years ago I accidentally got a butt from boxing. We did this exercise where we would box the heavy bags; we would push the bag while in a boxing stance and duck/crouch underneath it when it swung over our heads. You don't duck low enough and you get smoked in the head with a sandbag. It's really just lunges done in a boxing stance and let me tell you, I was like "why are my pants suddenly not always falling down!?"

Example of a boxing stance:

What exactly do I do to do this? lol I've never been near a punching bag so I'm not sure how high they swing! haha
BassAckwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #34  
no gravity!

S/C/G: 301.5/185/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwards View Post
What exactly do I do to do this? lol I've never been near a punching bag so I'm not sure how high they swing! haha
Well they'll swing like a pendulum and you do have to crouch pretty low lol. Basically you would push the bag forward and let it swing back to you. Then you'd have to do a deep enough lunge that it won't smoke you in the head. This guy is standing very close because it looks like he's working on his close jabs. You wouldn't stand that close. Far enough away that if you stood up straight and pushed the back it would swing back and clip your chin. It sounds brutal but I swear it's magic!
moon safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #35  
Now Loading Healthy ME

S/C/G: 265/262/187

Height: 5'7"

So I realize I suck. Big time. But in my defense, this was my b-day weekend and fitness was the last thing on my mind (let's just hope I didn't gain anything during the festivities) over the rest of the day I will be posting some grear videos with examples of exercises you can do for that booty!
Fit4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #36  
Working it out!

S/C/G: 219/ticker/135

Height: 5'4'

Fit4Lyfe, don't sweat it! My birthday weekend I had a bit of cake and even a plate of fries! It's not something I'm goign to do everyday or even once a week! I ended up still losing weight as long as I stayed with my fitness program. Don't be so hard on yourself =) It was your birthday, you were allowed to enjoy!
Krizstyling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Anyone else find themselves amazed at how a clothing item can be tight in the thighs and loose in the hips/butt? I mean, it's all the same area, I feel like it should be uniformly large or small.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:43 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 206/141/139

Height: 5'9

You can't see it because I am to far away in the photo but the pants I have on in my avatar are a size 6 which is thrilling for me but they also are baggy in the butt. I have that problem all the time, I can't go down another size because of the waist being tight but the butt sags.
lauralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:00 PM   #39  

So I signed up just to post here! I was googling for solutions to "my jeans won't stay up!" and found this post! haha!! I have a butt and fill out my jeans, but some of them still manage to fall, and I often wonder if the problem would go away if I had a slightly larger rear!

Recently, I've looked into exercises for the um...backside, and I discovered that it's important to focus on the gluteus maximus muscles. If these aren't developed, the gluteus medius muscles can overcompensate by getting larger (and this can actually look like love handles in the back!!). Much of the advice out there ignores this. I found this article really informative on what the best exercises are for women who are looking to develop a better shape back there. I'm hoping to be disciplined enough soon to start doing them myself! haha I'm not yet able to post links, so just google "Secrets to Glamorous Glutes!" by Diane Fields and Richard Baldwin.

Edit: The "plie" is also a great exercise for focusing in on the gluteus maximus.

Last edited by FitnessQuester; 09-26-2011 at 09:26 PM.
FitnessQuester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:32 AM   #40  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

I also don't have a butt Wish I could swop fat from my thighs to my bum! Hehe
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #41  

S/C/G: 236/?/132

Height: 5'6"

I am doing *tons* of squats, leg presses and lunges everyday now... I may not have a good booty now, but I WILL have one eventually!!
GonnaTurnHeads is offline   Reply With Quote