Old 09-13-2010, 08:46 AM   #16  
Diet and Exercise!

S/C/G: 185/165/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieM View Post
I'm curvy and I have huge boobs, but I look lopsided with no butt.
ME TOO. I've never done so many squats and lunges in my life, just to try to even myself out!
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:01 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

I have no butt. And no boobs

I feel like since I've lost weight, that's where it all came from! I'm for sure trying some of these exercises though. Why not

I realized my lack of butt after seeing this picture. I'm in the purple.

garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #18  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60lbstogo View Post
I do have a booty, but I can totally empathize with you ladies! I am boobylicious which by default makes my butt to look smaller! It seems that after having my daughter all my weight went up to my boobs... and well, my whole torso. I still have a butt (thank goodness), but I'm very close to be apple-shaped.

Anyhow... suggestion: work out your booties! I did when I was skinnier because even then I had bigger boobs than butt (at least that's how I saw myself--my friends all told me I did have a booty). Anyways, to work out your booty do one of these.

For this one you can also opt to put your feet on the floor and your back on a chair, a pile of heavy books on your hips and do reps making sure you tighten your butt when you go up, and not straining your lower back.

I swear, they work. If you want to make it better, ad; if you do many reps especially with weight, you'll get a little bit more of a booty. We all have muscles there! Sometimes we have to work 'em! Good luck!!

The first one is a killer!!!!!! Ive always had a butt and hips but being in the 200s it loses shape and definition etc....so at the gym I attend we do so many workouts to target the butt. THe key is persistance you have to do them often to get the muscles you want but you CAN build a butt!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:40 AM   #19  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

I am also buttless. A few weeks ago, my fiance said "You don't even have a butt anymore, you have a crack at the top of your legs" (it's a joke between us, I wasn't offended...actually I couldn't stop giggling).

This last spring, I was determined to get a butt. I spent every other strength training day on my bootay. It got muscled up, alright. But did it fill out into a nice round rump? Negative. It was still flat, just firm and flat. I slacked on strength training over a vacation and it immediately dissolved into flat and flabby again.

Even at my highest weight it was flat, and my pants would fall. But at least back then I had cushion. Being thin with a flat butt and trying to sit on any hard surface is torture!
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #20  

Height: 5'10

Look what I found! lol
I mostly just like listening to this guy talk ... but maybe has some good tips too lol

http://www.nowloss.com/How-to-do-squ...igger-butt.htm
BassAckwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #21  
BAMF

S/C/G: 253/251/150

Height: 5'5

I want to try the Brazillian Butt Lift.. work out dvds that apparently work GREAT!
shamrockin32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 236/?/132

Height: 5'6"

I have no butt!! As my bf puts it "it's not that you don't have a butt - its just wide instead of round." Sigh - Remind me never to ask for honesty!! hahahaha
GonnaTurnHeads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #23  
Finding my wings...

S/C/G: 256/see ticker/156

Height: 5'2 and a freakin' HALF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAckwards View Post
I could wear a smaller size but then that makes the muffin top extra noticeable lol.
I don't have NO butt... but I have definitely gone from a HUGE butt to a much, much smaller butt. And, because my stomach seems to be the last one to go.... I've got the problem that you mentioned above.... It SUCKS.... tight in the front, loose in the back, ugh!
starfishkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:56 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

ME TOO! No-butt-what-so-ever. And I my friends tell me about those booty pop underwear, too! I hate my butt. My jeans all fall off. I also have the lovely front butt (I fully intended of having it cut off and sewn on the back when I get skinny, Lol). I have the plastic surgeon lined up for removal of the front butt, but unfortunatley, as he put it, they can't sew it on the back. Bummer!
jaimie1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #25  
Warning 3FC Addict

S/C/G: 256.6/225.2/155-ish

Height: 5'11"

Add another to the No-Butt list.
zanheltangia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:23 AM   #26  
Peace. Love. Balance

S/C/G: 199/128/125 (new goal of 115)

Height: 5'3

Yeah, I don't have a whole lot of junk in my trunk. It's has got a tad more shapely since I've been working out, but for the most part- it's fairly non existent. You can buy those booty padded underwear. :P Even when I was almost 200lbs I didn't have a butt.

Last edited by bananapancakes; 09-24-2010 at 09:24 AM.
bananapancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 220/211/150

Height: 5'3"

not to be the nerd-talk rain on the fun butt thread...but:

My sister had this problem and she also had PCOS. If you have any kind of diabetes/sugar carb related disorder (like PCOS is) you tend to have more male hormonal development than female hormonal development caused by too much insulin in your body. Consequently, you put on fat like a man instead of a woman. i.e. all your fat goes to your midsection instead of to your butt and thighs. You can almost entirely correct this by a very very low carb diet (they recommended South Beach for my SIL who also has this problem). I'd also suggest feeding your body naturalish hormone things like: lotsa sweet potatoes, soy products, and flax seed. If you put this in your diet while you're young, you'll be doing yourself a favor when you get to menopause too :P these things keep you um...healthy and naturally lubricated as you get older ^_^

Last edited by boots; 09-24-2010 at 08:38 PM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #28  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

Well, I have a butt, technically, but it's never been round and perky. Flatter, but not really flat. What I mean is that it's okay...I guess.

As I've been losing weight, though, it's gotten smaller (though thankfully proportionately with the rest of me). I was visiting my family last weekend and was walking in front of my mom when she chuckled and joked that I have a tiny butt and my jeans are baggy in the back. I wasn't offended because me, my mom, and both my sisters all have small butts and hips. But it's true - it's smaller, though it was never that big. -sigh- I have a friend who always gets hit on because of her but (very pear shaped, but small girl).

I feel your pain, though. As I shrink, I have even less padding there and now it's starting to really hurt to sit on hard surfaces - my butt bones don't thank me for it. It used to be easier when I had more padding (not that I'd go back).

I'm doomed, though. I have my mom's shape - small hips, butt, and thighs, regular waist, bigger boobs (I'm currently in a 38C, but it's way too loose and the cups still fit great, so I'm more like a 36D, maybe). Tough to find stuff that fits. Jeans sag in the hips and butt, shirts fit everywhere but the bust (especially with button ups). Makes it easier to lose weight, I'm told. Dunno if I believe it, though.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:39 PM   #29  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

It's not that I have no booty. It's just a really modest-sized one.

Actually, sitting is painful because the cushioning is gone. I'm gonna try some of those exercises to see if I can't make it happen.

I have no boobs either so it balances out. I'm very very thankful for my waist-hip ratio - it's the only thing that identifies me as a female.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:10 AM   #30  
no gravity!

S/C/G: 301.5/185/150

Height: 5'6"

I'm definitely a buttless wonder. However, a few years ago I accidentally got a butt from boxing. We did this exercise where we would box the heavy bags; we would push the bag while in a boxing stance and duck/crouch underneath it when it swung over our heads. You don't duck low enough and you get smoked in the head with a sandbag. It's really just lunges done in a boxing stance and let me tell you, I was like "why are my pants suddenly not always falling down!?"

Example of a boxing stance:
moon safari is offline   Reply With Quote