Get me out of the 190s

You're on Page 8 of 20
Go to
  • I'll be back 190s, it's not a threat, but a promise!

*drags herself back to the 200s thread*

• 191! yay, so close.
    5th November is Guy forks/Bonfire night here in Britain. It would be awsome to get into the 180s accompanied by fireworks! So that's my goal.
  • 190.6. soo close
  • Congrats Ali!!! You are OH so close!!!! We can do this!!

Today I had to weigh in for the BL Challenge so I weighed in on an off-time than usual. Tomorrow is my normal weigh-in time at 8am so I'm hoping it either stays the same or I go down a bit since I'm weighing in at a later time in the day.

Either way I'm down at least 2.4 lbs this week which brings me down to 191!!! SO FREAKING CLOSE I can TASTE IT! I want 189 more than anything. Two years ago I got down to 189 and felt TOO good about myself lol and gained it all back. Once I'm at 189 I can continue pushing through and finally break that threshold!
  • Congrats Kristyling - we're in the same boat. my cut-off has always been 189. Something happens in my brain when I see the 180s and I start gainnig again.
    WELL NOT THIS TIME.
    Once I get out the 190s i'm gonna kick butt in the 180s. A promise!
  • Quote: Congrats Kristyling - we're in the same boat. my cut-off has always been 189. Something happens in my brain when I see the 180s and I start gainnig again.
    WELL NOT THIS TIME.
    Once I get out the 190s i'm gonna kick butt in the 180s. A promise!
    Haha! Exactly! Our brains must be in sync! This time however, I have 3FC! I hope you and I can make it to 189 around the same time and meet up in the 180's to help each other push through!
  • OMG This morning I FINALLY weighed in at 190.2!!!

I CANNOT WAIT til next weeks weigh in! I'm going to be pushing myself HARD this week to try and drop these pounds! I hope to weigh in at at least 188 next week so that I can FINALLY leave this thread =) haha
  • =( Am I the only one in the 190's thread?
  • I'm here. Just been lurking.
    Weighed in at 192.4 and soo dissapointed. I know where it came from (stupid Halloween party) And I know it's probably more like Water retention.

Krizstyling, I'd love to get to the 180s with you, I'm really gonna push it this week. 2.4 sounds a lot for a week but i'mn sure most of it is just bloat. I Can do it! And so can you (obviously)
  • Aww Ali - Don't get too discouraged now! You are way WAY close! I had a big loss last week due to TOM, but a few snickers bars aren't going to hurt you! Just pick up where you left off and I know we will BOTH be there next Monday, even if we aren't, we will be a bit closer to it =)
  • Hi Girls, sorry I have been away, I sort of disconnected and have sort of lost my path. I didn't weigh myself at all last week, but this week, I weighed in at 186, so I will move on to the 180 thread, but I don't think I deserve it
  • Quote: Hi Girls, sorry I have been away, I sort of disconnected and have sort of lost my path. I didn't weigh myself at all last week, but this week, I weighed in at 186, so I will move on to the 180 thread, but I don't think I deserve it
    If it says it, you deserve it =) Imagine what you can do if you aren't disconnected? Just keep on keepin on!
  • I will!!! You girls keep at it tooo.... Its sooooooooooo hard... we have to support each other! See you soon in the other thread
  • Well, it's bonfire night and i did say i wanted to be in the 180s by today.
    Well weighed in at 190.4.
    1/2 a bloody Lb!

There's no fireworks tonight anyway. It's raining.
  • ok. Monday weigh in - 189.6
    I actually made it! yay!
    i'm gonna give it a week or so just to make sure i don't back-track, but then i'm off to the 180s thread!