Get me out of the 190s

You're on Page 6 of 20
Go to
  • Hm. I'll be hopping in and out of the upper 190s/lower 200s for a while it seems. I need to get my butt in gear!

Grats on your results getting noticed by others like that, Saph. It's a good feeling to have others comment on the changes that we've been working hard on.

Kri, you are getting close, kick butt and feel better!
  • Good luck Kri !!!
    Cmon Zan, you can do it - let's make this 190 board a little more lively !
  • Tomorrow I weigh in for the Biggest Loser thread, I'm a bit nervous since I've been feeling crummy the last couple of days and not burning near my goal.
  • Weighed in today at...196.6 EXACTLY the same as last Official weigh in last week. SO annoying because in the week i've gone as low as 195.4. I don't know what i'm doing wrong these past few days. I was hoping to be in the 194s by today.
    I'm trying not to let the scale rule my emotions...it's easier said then done.
  • 194.2 today! I don't care that it's not my official weigh in day. I had a whooosh!!
  • Nice, Ali.

Well, I'm still 199.8-ish, fine by me, as long as 200-ish isn't right around the corner ready to scare me at halloween,
  • Ali - You go, girl!

zan - Well, if it makes you feel any better, I was at 199.8 for over two weeks and today I finally went below that. I'm 198.4 now.
  • I was 193 this morning ! Progress !!!!
  • Great job on your progress guys! It looks as though I will be departing, weighed in at 188.9 yesterday. Good luck with your goals and see you all in the 180s thread!
  • Congrats Audri, I hope to see you there next week !!!

I was just thinking that I will be SO excited to see the scale hit in the 180's. Maybe in the 180's I will start seeing a difference.
  • Congrats, audri! And good job, Saph!

Can't wait til I hit the 180's!
  • I've been 196 for over two weeks! My weight will not come off when I'm stressed. I seem to have forgotten how to relax.

I can't wait to catch up with you guys leaving us for the 180s crowd.
  • Woohoo! great job Audri!

194 this morninh. The 180s are inching closer.
  • Wow Audri!!! See you soon!!!

I am battling with an evil scale... I have never been a compulsive weighter but these last few days I have been jumping off and on. On Tuesday the scale read 188.4, then the next day 189.4, and then a few minutes later 191. and then settled at 190...

Is my scale god awful?? I have no idea about this. I just hope that next week, I can consider myself officially out of here too!!!What do you guys do for weighing? How often do you do it?

I think I was less disappointed, when I just did it once a week...
  • Quote: Wow Audri!!! See you soon!!!

I am battling with an evil scale... I have never been a compulsive weighter but these last few days I have been jumping off and on. On Tuesday the scale read 188.4, then the next day 189.4, and then a few minutes later 191. and then settled at 190...

Is my scale god awful?? I have no idea about this. I just hope that next week, I can consider myself officially out of here too!!!What do you guys do for weighing? How often do you do it?

I think I was less disappointed, when I just did it once a week...
    Because of water weight etc. I find it is better for me to weigh myself once a week at the SAME time every week.

The past few days I've been weighing myself everyday and it fluctuates anywhere from 191.8-194 so it's just silly. I am going to continue weighing myself every Monday at 8am and call it a day =)

The whole weighing yourself everyday thing is really cheating yourself imo. and it messes with your psyche! LOL At least, it messes with mine!