Get me out of the 190s

You're on Page 3 of 20
Go to
  • Hello there. I would like to join this as I am 199lbs a few weeks ago I was over 200 so this is my official start weight as of today. I am 5 foot so look like a big round blob at the minute but I am hoping soon to start getting some shape to me Hope it is ok that i post here!
    x
  • Congrats Rio!

And welcome JL and thegirl! This site is one of the biggest helps, you'll see.

Okay, question: I went from 197 yesterday to a huge drop of 195.4 today. Don't think I've ever experienced that kind of drop in a day. Could it be that since I was extremely sore from a couple of ramped up days of exercise and one grueling day of yard work last week, I held some water weight there? I was exactly 197 for 5 days before today's drop. Today was also the first day I wasn't sore at all.

I'm really excited about it but I almost don't believe it! At first the scale was going all over the place (I was happy with the 196.4 it gave me once) but then it popped up 195.4 like 6x.
  • Down to 194.2 this morning!
  • Quote: Congrats Rio!

And welcome JL and thegirl! This site is one of the biggest helps, you'll see.

Okay, question: I went from 197 yesterday to a huge drop of 195.4 today. Don't think I've ever experienced that kind of drop in a day. Could it be that since I was extremely sore from a couple of ramped up days of exercise and one grueling day of yard work last week, I held some water weight there? I was exactly 197 for 5 days before today's drop. Today was also the first day I wasn't sore at all.

I'm really excited about it but I almost don't believe it! At first the scale was going all over the place (I was happy with the 196.4 it gave me once) but then it popped up 195.4 like 6x.
    muscle tissue that is repairing/healing will hold on to more water than regular muscles for a day or two, so what you went through is completely normal and 'ok'! congrats on the weigh in!

i don't plan on weighing myself until tuesday, but am hoping the scale will produce a smile
  • Quote: muscle tissue that is repairing/healing will hold on to more water than regular muscles for a day or two, so what you went through is completely normal and 'ok'! congrats on the weigh in!

Thank you! I just hadn't been so sore in so long...I think I knew the answer already so no idea why I even put it out there. Needed confirmation I suppose.

Still at 195.4...excited it stuck.
  • Gosh I weighed myself last Saturday and I'm waiting until next Saturday to weigh myself. I will be so happy when my doctor gives me the go ahead to exercise at my post 6-week check up! So hopefully I've lost some weight just drinking water & staying w/in my calorie range **fingers crossed**
  • Gave in and weighed myself last night down 1 pound now I'm 192!
  • Hi, I'm here! So excited...
  • I'm 193 and CAN'T WAIT to get out of it!! I am TIRED and hate them!

• Just weighed myself in at 198.6 - Yay ! I will be more excited when I hit the 180's.. I think THEN the weight loss journey will seem real.
  • I was shockingly at 192.4 earlier today! No idea where the last 2 pounds ran off to so quickly...esp since it's TOM. Last month, I didn't budge during that time.

We'll see if it's still like this Monday.

Ready for 180's!
  • Sounds like everyone is doing great! Congrats!

I was down to 193.6 this morning.
  • I was 198.4 this morning.. no loss because of the bread I ate last night, I think. After I 'go' I think I will be less. LOL !!! Should that be on the TMI thread?
  • For the past two days I have weighed in at 189.6 fluctuating between 189.8. So ladies I will be officially moving to the 180's board! Can't wait to see the rest of yall there!
  • Was 197.6 today. Yay !
    Ate a big plate of nacho's. I was good the rest of the day though so tomorrow will tell !