Get me out of the 190s

You're on Page 2 of 20
Go to
  • Hi everyone! I'm just about ready to join this thread for good!

When I woke up I was at 200.2 like yesterday but I ran some errands and I haven't eaten much yet today (saving the calories for dinner & concert with friends tonight ) so when I got home, I was curious and stepped up and 4 times it said 198.8! Giving up diet soda for good may be the reason for the wooshes this week, so I'll take it!

I'm going to wait till Monday to make sure it sticks but I think I'm in onederland!
  • Newb
    Hi, I'm super new here, and I'm starting my insanity at 193 as of this morning. Last time I started a diet I was over 200, lost 25, and just realized it was creeping back up. Amazing how those cookies and bread slices work their way back into the routine...

I just bought a pair of size 14 pants because my others were too small. That made me sad cuz I had worked so hard to get out of them. THAT was my motivation and I'm hoping this site will let me rant to people who know exactly what I mean.
  • Welcome Riotactress!! I've recently came back to the forums and have seen a lot of progress because of all the support
  • aghhhh i'm so ticked off!!!!! this makes 3 weeks now of me being stuck at 195...but then i can't blame anyone but myself ...i have been slacking TREMENDOUSLY on my exercise and i've also had one to many "half days" (start day off on plan then thrown off track for the rest) for the past two weeks...i don't even want to step on the scale today **drum roll*** its that TOM soooo i know the scale will more then likely show higher then 195 ....
  • Bleh, seems I've been stuck in the 190s for some time now. I think I need to increase the amount of time I spend working out, because 20-30 minutes just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore.
  • Still at 198.8 so I think I'm here for good! (Well not for good good but for awhile)
  • Hi! I've been lurking around this part of the forum for a while, but this is my first post in the 20-somethings area. As of this morning I am down to 194.7, but who know what tomorrow will hold.
  • I'm at 198 even today...ready to hit the lower 190's already. *Must be patient*
  • I'm getting really excited! Ever since I started the Couch-to-5k plan again, I've been noticing a big difference in my physical appearance. Maybe my body's just getting rid of the bloat, but I can, for once, totally tell the difference. I'm usually the one saying I can't tell any difference in my appearance when people tell me they can.

I haven't dared step on the scale, in the slight chance that my weight has stayed the same, thus crushing my optimism.

So, hooray for running!
  • uhg.. i weighed in at 196.4 today!!
  • Goodbye!
    Well ladies, it's been short but sweet.

My birthday present to myself was waking up this morning and weighing in at 189. I might be being a little premature by saying goodbye, but that's just confidence.

I'll see you all in the 180s!!
  • Hope to see you soon Rio!!

196.0 today.. I'm 6 pounds away!
  • 198lbs is the highest I've been since I was pregnant 4 years ago.

198lbs was the trigger. The a-ha moment. It was when the truth hit me: if I don't take the horn by the bulls, this is going to spiral out of control. Since I had my daughter I've gained about 20lbs. Usually I'm 6lbs less than what I'm right now. I don't want to be in the 190s...

Heck! I don't want to be in the 180s, 170s, 160s... I want to be in the 130s!

I hear ya, girls! We can do it!
  • 194.8 today and it's that TOM... Can't wait for my official weigh in on Sunday
  • So I'm glad there is a thread for the 190's. I am new to this board but just a little information I am 23 and just had my second child on August 20th..my last weigh in was 193. Although I have lost all my baby weight within the past 3 weeks..I haven't been out of the 190's since I had my first child. I'm ready to lose it. I hope this site helps!