any florida girls

• Are there any girls from florida. Boca, coconut creek, deerfield area?? Looking for a local weight loss buddy
  • I'm more local than most, but sorry, Space Coast here.

I hope you find someone!
  • thanks are you calorie counrting? ww? sb? atkins? which one lol
  • I do Weight Watchers, but no meetings or online website.

And you?
  • I'm local, I go to school at FAU and live in Pompano Beach.
  • im doing calorie counting.

Hey blueyedbeauty.... i live in coconut creek
  • Wow, that was quick,
  • lol yea it was but im sort of looking for someone whose closer to my weight.
  • Yeah, it's tough to find someone who has similar exercise needs.
  • I was on Jenny Craig, but being a student, it is kind of expensive and I didn't have time to pack lunch every day. I don't count calories though I should, I just try to eat healthy and go to the gym a few days of the week... havn't lost any weight, just a couple inches.
  • If you ever want to get together and go to the gym, let me know
  • yea jenny craig is expensive. ive been couting cals and working out 5 days a week at la fitness. i eat a lot of lean cuisine. its cheap and easy to count
  • Yeah, I was worried about it being difficult to count calories, which is why I'm on WW.

I found a food scale was a huge help.

Don't you get tired of those frozen meals, Brea?

Grats on losing inches, Beauty, that's awesome!
  • Quote: yea jenny craig is expensive. ive been couting cals and working out 5 days a week at la fitness. i eat a lot of lean cuisine. its cheap and easy to count
    Hi, I know you wrote this years ago but I can see you are still active on this site. I don't know how to message from here though. I live in Deerfield.
  • Quote: yea jenny craig is expensive. ive been couting cals and working out 5 days a week at la fitness. i eat a lot of lean cuisine. its cheap and easy to count
    I think those prepared frozen foods are so expensive! I could make an entire chicken alfredo pasta/broccoli dish for just about $1 per serving (8 servings), while the LC costs $2.50 or $3 for the same dish.

I'm also trying to cut my budget as much as I can so I can buy more house furnishings, so I'm being frugal.