Old 07-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #16  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Haha - Chinese pizza is something that Icon and Taylor were talking about in the last weekly chat thread. Its so totally not my invention.

So today's been so far so good - no work b/c of no power, so I went and did some art therapy before real therapy, and managed to stay OP. I'm still mushy (I'm odd) so I'm going to hang out with my girl friends in Baltimore to do some coloring. I'm bringing chicken breasts, she's cooking potatoes with corn on the cob. Can we say yum? mmm...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Stella- Come over so I can fat feed you lol jk paint me something for my new apartment...something in a neutral color scheme lol please?

Feral- and you're totally going in my pocket so that I can control what you're eating...jk again

Becky- I was thinking about getting an IUD but have heard many mixed reviews about them... as with everything...you can't make everyone happy

Jessica- My OCD with the numbers and weight loss got out of hand and made me absolutely crazy! I stopped counting and have done amazingly well without the headache. Good luck though

Taylor- While Feral is living in my pocket I'm going to live in yours so that I can workout with you

Ade- I had two off plan meals in the same darn day... might as well count it as three really...the whole day was screwed up... get back on the horse

So I'm moving in less than two weeks and I got my new address to my new apartment today and I'm scaredddddd lol

were also having a little family BBQ on saturday and afterwards my sister and I's friends are coming over for one final summer bash... I will probably be forced to drink massive amounts of alcohol...

I love you girls
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #18  
I will do this.

Does this mean I will have both of you in my pocket??

Then we can go all live in Stella's pocket so that we can muster the strength get up for 5am workouts!!!!!!!! WOO HOO.....
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 278/190/147

Height: 5'7"

Haley, moving in to a new place is always exciting and terrifying to me. I love the newness of it all, but starting again is always -- daunting. But a BBQ with lots of alcohol sounds like a fantastic time.

Did the first day of C25k today and it went pretty well. I'm looking forward to completing the program, I think it'll be good for me to add a nice little cardio workout to my afternoon in addition to boot camp in the morning.
audrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #20  
I will do this.

I am attempting to climb Mount Sniktau with Chris tomorrow...so very excited! We are also going to climb up to Grizzly Peak in the same area...gonna be out for about 4-5 hours

I am looking forward to the calorie burn and the views!!

Wake up call: 4:45am
Dinner tomorrow: Sharing a steak with Chris, baked sweet potato and steamed broccoli
Old 07-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #21  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

I need to jump in the pocket of someone who is eating OP...
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 10:06 PM   #22  

Taylor, have fun tomorrow! I was planning on going on a hike this weekend but it didn't happen. There's always next weekend though!
Old 07-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #23  

Forest my pocket is OP except when it comes to weeks...on and that piece of pizza that jumped in today...

Taylor- that sounds perfect then stella can be responsible for all of us
Old 07-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #24  
I will do this.

I am totally game.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:32 AM   #25  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Taylor - You're a rock star and my inspiration this week!

Theresa - it sounds like all your country does is party. LOL I'm on my way!

Peachy - I have a friend that is a glass blower in Corvalis. Ever heard of Organics glass? He makes pipes and these REALLY amazing necklaces. Although I'm sure there are a ton of glass blowers in that area.

Lissa - it has been entirely too hot. Today is overcast and actually bareable outside. Thank God!

Audrina - glad to see you had such a great time! Keep it up!

Stella - jealous of your 5 day weekend, but I have no room to talk as I have a 3 day weekend almost every weekend.

Haley - no need to joke. I will gladly jump in your pocket!!!! Moving is such a pain in the butt, but it's an exciting new chapter in your life! Please don't forget about us!

Taylor/Forest/Haley/Stella - YES, let's make Stella responsible for ALL of us. LOL Hope you have some deep pockets, its gonna get crowded in there.

-------------------------------
So I weighed at 180 this morning. I'm okay with that because (TMI) I'm bloated and bleeding like a stuck pig (told you it was TMI) so hopefully that will come off by the end of this week.

I've been applying for tons of jobs lately because I don't like mine and well... guess there's no explaining that.

I applied for several jobs at local hospitals. I found out today through the website that my applications for Clinical Secretary have been forwarded to the Hiring Manager and are under review. Could you guys please keep your fingers crossed for me. A) It would be great to get out of here and B) It would be great to get some hospital experience as I want to be a nurse.... and any foot in the door is better than none.

Gym this afternoon after work. I'm actually looking forward to getting back into it!

Oh and a lot of you have heard me talking about Train, but my all time favorite band is 311 (I know, completely diff genre). They're doing a HUGE Halloween show in Atlanta and they're performing all of their songs from their first album and a bunch of other rareities. I'm buying my ticket (hopefully there will be one available) on Friday morning when I get paid. I think that's just MORE motivation to drop weight quickly. Plus I've never had a sexy Halloween costume and want to go as Alice....

or the Queen just cause I think this costume is rockin.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:52 AM   #26  

Feral- you can be Alice... I totally want to be the Queen!!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 09:00 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Feral - You should totally rock the queen outfit!!! Altho Alice is cute too... but I think the Queen would suit the 311 concert and you!!

Haley -when are you moving??? And where did you end up deciding to go to school?? HALEY YOU ARE 169??? OMG you must be looking smokin' hottt!!!!! I need your eating plan big time!! I'm still in the 190's and believe me, I TRY and I work hard! I don't frigging get it! I'm proud of you girlfriend, you frigging rock!!!!!

I apologize for being so M.I.A, but I'm working two jobs, hitting the gym, and trying to entertain far too many relatives that come to PEI in the summer time!!

Stella - I love chinese food....AND...Pizza...hmmm!?!?!? Sounds interesting!

Chele - Hope you enjoyed your trip to PEI!!!!! You had wicked weather while you were here!!!

To all the new faces - Nice to see you all on here!

Once again, ladies, I Haven't left ya's...I have barely had time for my computer! Glad I could stop by to say hello!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday and a great week girlies!!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #28  

Feral, I love that Queen outfit. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass are my two all time favorite books. I have two Alice themed tattooes.

Ugh, just got up and have to head off to boot camp. I am very sore from riding yesterday and exhausted this morning so I'm not looking forward to it. But I know I'll regret it if I don't go ... so yeah.

Last edited by audrina; 07-27-2010 at 09:10 AM.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:24 AM   #29  

Audrina you and Feral could be BFF's she has an Alice tattoo aswell

Jenny- I should actually update my ticker I'm at 167ish today lol keep on trucking girlfriend you will do it... eat less move more... my fats grams are low and typically from healthy fats like nuts and my carbs typically dont come from breads or things like that... just the occasional flatout wrap or something... my calories are low and I workout a lot... I dunno it just works for me I guess
Old 07-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #30  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

HAHAHAH Haley.... too funny!

Audrina - I actually have the white rabbit from the Matrix tattooed on my wrist, but of course that is an homage to Alice.

Now I want to get an Alice half sleeve. That would be so dope. I've also thought about incorporating the White Rabbit running with the clock, but have it be Dali's melting clock.

Oh let's not get started on this. My whole day will be shot looking up crazy images online!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote