Old 07-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #61  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Happy Hump Day Ladies!! Only a couple more days til I go back to work so I am going to try and savor them as much as possible So today is day number 6 of being 100% on plan and working out. Only down to 213.6 this morning but I'll take it. Was hoping to be down to 211.6 by monday...I think I can I think I can I think I can.

Anyways bout to have a LOT of coffee this morning since I didn't get any sleep because of the baby and weird dreams and freaking out because my computer turned on for some reason in the middle of the night and I thought someone was breaking into my apartment because I saw the light of the screen. PHEW I will be stalking the boards for a while.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning!

Chele- I'm so jealous... I wanna go to the lulu outlet! I love any kind of outlets... Gap being my favorite... I always spend way too much money there

Samantha- Good luck on your 5k...and kick gregs but

Becky- I've been having weird dreams as well... but I dont have a baby to keep me up all night so I guess I cant totally complain

so I'm at 170... I dont know how I dropped to this so quickly... I guess actually staying on plan during the weekend is a good thing? who knows but who cares because thats sooo awesome.

However today I'm starving and if I actually get out of bed I'm going to eat something yummy
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #63  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Good morning, ladies!

Technology is wonderful. I am typing this as I am on a plane somewhere over Pittsburgh. Woo hoo. I also really have to pee but they stuck me with the damn window seat on a 6 hour flight. Grr.

Taylor - You can do this, lady I'm with you.

Becky - You remind me of my mom (in the best way possible). She hated not working as well, drove her insane to just be in the house.

Chele - Yay for outlets and NYC

Icon - Hellooooooo lady

Okay. So I did it. I packed breakfast and lunch for the plane. I was afraid that they wouldn't let me through security with my yogurt, but they did, so win! I made a turkey sandwich and I have cherries and hummus/veggies to tide me over. I already ate my yogurt, cookies and almonds (yes, I must have cookies all the time). I get into Seattle at 10:30 am their time and my co-worker doesn't arrive until 1ish, so I'm going to head to the hotel and get my work out in. The plan is to walk around Seattle today (no work) and he's taking me to this cheese shop where he had this amazing macaroni and cheese the last time he was here. Oh, and there will be shopping.

I have about 600 more calories that I can eat today, plus my working out/walking, so I think I'll be okay. Tomorrow/Friday will be the real challenge, as I have to eat hotel/cafeteria food, but the hotel has a pretty awesome spread for breakfast, so I'm just going to do my best.

Eek, that was really long, sorry.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 278/190/147

Height: 5'7"

I feel like such a bum. I didn't go to bootcamp yesterday and I'm not going again this morning. Yesterday I started having some leg pain which usually comes and goes -- it feels like there's a ligament stuck in my hip joint. But this morning when I went downstairs to my car for bootcamp I was limping ... I think well F it, I'll go anyway and just walk instead of run, but as I was walking the 50 feet to my car the further I walked the less I was actually able to! So now I'm back up in my condo feeling like a total bum.
audrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #65  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Dont feel like a bum! You wouldn't want to go, and then injure yourself, and then have to sit out for a longer period of time. There's workouts you can do, cardio even, that you dont have to walk for!

As for me, today holds work. I swore to myself that I would see the top of my desk by the time I left on vacation. Fingers crossed, because I haven't seen it this year. Sigh.

37 days till DH and I leave for vacation with my WHOLE father's side of the family. I love them all, can tolerate most, and like a few... so here's to wishing I have a good time.

I wish I loved (or liked, ) my MIL. Sigh.

Also, anyone around here in Ohio?
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:20 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

Height: 5'9"

Yay for hump day (finally)! And good morning!

Samantha - good luck on the 5k (like you need it!)
Taylor - We all fall off here and there. Accept it and make tomorrow better! We are here for you!
Lissa - way to go with no soda!
Mommy - welcome! I'm new(ish) and everyone here is so supportive!
BL - As much as I despise waking up at 5:30 am...I would get restless if I didn't have work.
Haley - I can only dream of the weekend in which I stay on plan...good job!
Stella - my sister is in Seattle until tomorrow! She is having such a good time!
Audrina - Don't feel like a bum. If you overwork yourself, you may get hurt and then you'd be a bum for longer

As for me, I totally binged on Indian food last night. It was amazing. I ate too much. And I feel like crap this morning. But you know what? In the past, I'd say oh well, I screwed up for the week, time for Jack in the Box! But no. I packed my food for today and plan on making vegetarian cabbage rolls for dinner (the poor, deprived boyfriend). So that's a step. It's a lifestyle, and bad food every here and there will make it sustainable. I'm looking forward to WI tomorrow...kind of.

Have a wonderful day!
ade903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:21 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Samantha ~ Good luck with the 5k!!! Hope the ipod/inhaler combo works out

Stella ~ I'm glad that they let the yogurt through. That seems like one of those "iffy" things.

Haley ~ Gap Outlet is definitely a favorite of mine!!!! And you are dropping so freaking quick. That's awesome

I am officially off vacation now and have to get back to good eating! Banana for breakfast to start off with. I basically need to get away from the cookies/chocolate stuff! Back to it today!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #68  

Kate- we were almost neighbors... I was just about to go to school in Akron but changed my mind last minute... I'll now be moving to Michigan in a month

Chele- I want chocolate and cookies haha... I have this new thing where I get a treat once a week... like a real treat... its been coffee ice cream the past two weeks...but I really look forward to that little treat

Ade- I typically dont stay on plan over the weekend... I have my moments where it just works out sometimes
Old 07-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #69  
back at it

S/C/G: 178/175/145

I'm just going to jump right in here. I haven't posted on 3FC since 2006 or 2007, but lost about 30 lbs with the support of everyone on here. I'm back into needing weightloss after having my daughter in November. I figured I better get started now as its not going to get any easier.

Just wanted to say 'Hi' in the chat here since I don't think I know any of you from back in the day and hope to get to know everyone soon!
denice81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #70  
is super awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyisLove View Post
Kate- we were almost neighbors... I was just about to go to school in Akron but changed my mind last minute... I'll now be moving to Michigan in a month
Curses!

UofA is a reallllly good school. You are going for law, right? I'm going there in the fall... but not for law. Haha.

And Michigan isn't very far, I just dont like it, as I sit here in my OSU shirt! HAHA!
Old 07-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #71  

Yes Law... Akron is a good school but sometimes your heart takes you other places... But Akron did give me the most money, and I was excited about it at first... I'll be about 4 hours from Akron
Old 07-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #72  
I will do this.

I woke up this morning...and literally the first thing my mind said to me was, "I might be okay to eat out chinese for lunch, you are going backpacking tomorrow for 4 days and that burns calories. I am sure you will come back weighing less than what you do know no matter what you eat today..."

I hate that voice. That voice does not serve me or want me to achieve my goals. I am taking control of that voice and telling it to go bother someone else because I am not listening..

This is my day back on plan, I now have 5 weeks to get into the 180's which...and I will get this done.

I might eat lunch out but I will go scope out a nice salad or a whole foods in the area.

Getting ready for backpacking today so no personals but thank your all for the support...

I think what triggered my binge is that my Dad told me is taking his girlfriend (my mom died when I was 20) whom I don't even like to Catalina Island in the fall and I about puked.

To be fair I have liked this other girlfriends...but this one just gets to me. She wants my father all to herself - the first time I met her she kissed him in front of me like 49584 times...this women is horrible.

Sorry for the rant, but yes that is what ticked me off to binge.

I wish I had more control of my emotions and a better way of soothing them than eating. Eating does nothing but make me feel like ****.... I just wish I remembered that before I ate..

Last edited by Taylor86; 07-14-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:46 PM   #73  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i effed my back up last night, i cant move and omg i dont want to get out of the chair now
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #74  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Taylor- STFU are you under 200?!?!?!?! I am sooo jealous. And way to go telling that voice to shut it. I had that voice last night telling to have an ice cream cone with sprinkles...oh boy did I want one soooo badly! Instead I ate some cottage cheese. Not satisfying but I wasn't hungry anymore.

I just finished my 45 minutes of Tae bo and boy am I sweating my booty off!! time to get the kids ready then a meeting with my boss about going back to work next week. Then probably off to the lake with the kiddos.
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #75  
is super awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissa9501
i effed my back up last night, i cant move and omg i dont want to get out of the chair now
What'd you do? Was is a fun way? Haha.

Or just like, 'oh, poo, I fell down some stairs!'.....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyisLove
Yes Law... Akron is a good school but sometimes your heart takes you other places... But Akron did give me the most money, and I was excited about it at first... I'll be about 4 hours from Akron
I hope they give me money, heh. Technically I can't complain, the company I work for pays 90% tuition, so... I'm alright!

And where in MI are you moving too? I have family sorta by Detroit. GL!