Old 07-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #16  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Audrina - here's to keeping my fingers crossed your lbs stay off.

Theresa - that sounds like so much fun! And so interesting. You need to post some pics of your handmade clothing!

Haley - your dresses are adorable and you look so good in them. If I thought I could pull it off I would, but alas, not that comfortable.

Samantha - Sounds like the 5k will be fun (and beating Greg!)!!! Tetnust shots do suck. The last one I got while I was drunk. LOLOLOLOL My last day as a dog groomer I got bit by a dog. I reported it and they said they wanted me to get a tetnus shot, but if I did it through the company they would have to call animal control, etc. I didn't want to do that and had a friend that was a nurse so he snagged one from the hospital. We were drinking one night and I remembered it so he gave it to me in the kitchen.

Taylor - I wanna go backpacking with you! You're always going. I wish we had more places to do that here. And YOU WILL make it to 185 by August!!! Cause you're a rockstar like that!

Ade - holy crap that was soooo sweet. Sounds like you picked a winner!

Jazz Jess
- Congrats on ANOTHER 5k! One day I will man up and do it! In the mean time you do it for the both of us!

BL - I wish I could see facebook at work! And like someone else said, you earned those preggo pants! I'm sure between getting back to work, chasing your other baby around and the new one you'll have it off in NO time!

Haley - I haven't made soap fried rice in a while, but it's funny you mentioned it because I thought about it this morning. It's just too damn good!

To Whomever asked about blogs... mine is holysh*timlosingit.blogspot.com . Doesn't say anything really different than what I post on here. And Sh*t is actually spelled out, silly forum filters.

-------------
I'm ready to go home... or take a nap. Neither of which will happen, but then again I'm ALWAYS ready for a nap.

I have to go home and download this week's episode of True Blood!

Last edited by Feral; 07-12-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #17  
Ready for a smaller me.

S/C/G: 255/221/150

Height: 5'2

Feral- Love your new picture! Way to make it to the halfway point... that's awesome!

Samantha- How cool that you did two pull-ups! I've never been able to do one. Hopefully someday soon that will change.

Bl- None of the links are working for me But I bet he's adorable! What are your kiddos' names? I'm a big name nerd.

audrina- Whoohoo for the loss of a pound. I hope and bet it'll stick!

Haley- Ooh, new dresses! I cannot wait until I'm small enough to fit into adorable dresses. I'm so excited for that.

Stella- My knees have been rivaling against me, so I feel your pain with your leg giving out. Good job finding something else to do and not letting it make you quit. A mile is still great!

Jazz- You go! Kickboxing sounds fun.

Ade- Aww, that's so sweet!

Theresa- Ah, that sounds like an awesome weekend. I would love to do something like that! I'm on Twitter... my handle is kaelah.

Taylor- 3.5 inches is awesome!

Phew. I've been staying on plan and I think I'm down to 206. My scales (BOTH of them, old and brand spankin' new) like to give me a different answer every time I step on them. At first this morning I was at 209.9- exact same as yesterday. I got mad and put my clothes and glasses back on, stepped on again, and it said 206.0. Weird!! My old scale said the same thing, so I took it.

I feel like I eat breakfast, lunch, lunch. I eat a lot of sandwiches and salads, which has always seemed like lunch food to me. I haven't found any really good "dinner" (hot meal) recipes for one yet. I'll get there. Until then, sandwiches it is! I had Subway today... sooooo good.
kaelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #18  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

Darnit!! Well I'm gonna try again with different links. My older sons name is Bek and my youngest is Cole.
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...4/100_2979.jpg
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...4/100_3047.jpg
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...4/100_3022.jpg
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...4/100_3020.jpg
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Kayla- I wore cute dresses at 250 pounds...however now I probably look a lot better than I once did lol

Taylor- I looked on my sparkpeople account today and a month ago I weighed 184 so really I lose around 10 pounds a month or so... sometimes I stay at the same weight for a whole month lol.

Feral- I was craving soap fried rice havent made it in forever

Samantha- My sister busted out 4 pull ups at the last party we went to... shes pretty buff
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:06 PM   #20  
Ready for a smaller me.

S/C/G: 255/221/150

Height: 5'2

Haley- I can never find any that fit my right. I'm short with big boobs, plus all the extra weight- they just never look right. I do have a couple sundresses for summer for the beach and stuff, but that's about it.

BL- Awesome names and adorable kids!
kaelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

Hey ladies!! I'm on my blackberry so I can't really go back through and look at what everyone has posted...I'll look when I get home.

I'm having a really hard time getting my eating back under control. I'm getting so frustrated. GRRRRRRR. I just keep thinking "oh this isn't so bad." Or "well I'll be super good tomorrow." This isn't normal for me!! In the past I've been REALLY good about being on plan and writing down all my food, but right now I just feel like it's so irritating to constantly be thinking about how many calories are in everything and whether I'm going to be over cals for the day. Arrrgggghhhhhhh.
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #22  
*Brooke*

S/C/G: 205/205/125

Height: 5'3

Hey Everyone! I'm Brooke and I"m new to this site! This is my 2nd official week of dieting and exercising and working toward my goals that I have had for so so long! It's been a tough week, but I made it and I'm down 2.4 pounds!!!
mommybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 190/188/140

Height: 5'6

Hey all! I'm Steph and new so no idea where to post or anything haha. I am getting sooo encouraged by seeing everyone's weight loss tickers!! I started exercising again today and hoping to keep up with it. I just joined some website to track calories and I do not think I'm eating enough as weird as it sounds. I got about 1,037 calories for today. Any thoughts?
Good luck to everyone!

Brooke that is awesome! Keep it up!
freshsteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #24  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

ok so today i can successfully say i've had 1 can of soda and 2 or 3 cups of coffee. i'm doing it dang it. its helping with TOM being here except all i want to do is eat.
so far hubbys loving the new stuff i bought, i'm hoping to show him this weekend one of my other dresses. plus i have way more reason to wear them with a weekend trip to NY coming up
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #25  
Samantha417

steph: that's too low, the minimum you want is 1200. I was at around the same as you, and I was starving and over eating every day. Once I bumped it up, I was happy. Try going at 1200 and see how you feel.

theresa: I have a blog and a twitter...I think you already added me on twitter, but I'm down for more followers on my blog. I hate just talking to myself!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:49 PM   #26  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

HaleyisLove: That sounds exactly like "My Best Friend's Wedding" with Julia Roberts. Hahahaha is the wifey a little blonde chick? It's always fun to go look super hot after losing weight and seeing peeps you haven't seen in a while

Taylor: dannnnng girl you work out a lot! I don't know if I could ever work out that much...two hours at the gym! wow! The most I ever did was like an hour...hiking sounds fun...I wish I had someone to hike with!

Samantha: do you keep written track of what you do? that could help in case you ever feel like you're going off track. Lucky, you went to the beach!

Kaelah: Have you looked at the recipe section on here? There are a whole bunch of different recipe threads. I know that I don't cook a lot of different dinners because I am always burnt out at night. Oh yeah and with the scales thing, I thought mine had been getting old, so I went and bought a brand new one, and it was still giving me the same number. As long as they are both showing the same amount gained or lost, then you should be good.

~As for me, I was soooo tired when I got home, and I was trying to avoid napping, but I took a small one anyways. My friend Heather was in town so we went for thai food. Now I am just trying to figure out how many calories I ate!
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:09 AM   #27  
Samantha417

Vdaybaby: yes, I do keep track. I use LoseIt on my iPhone. I think just mentally since im close to my goal I think its fine for me to slip up, and its really not. And I go to the beach on Friday... I wish I had just gone! I'm so done with work!

I am soooo tired this morning, but I'm making myself get up and go to the gym. My stomach is hurting a bit, so I'll stick to the stairmaster and elliptical.

Have a great day ladies!

Last edited by Samantha417; 07-13-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:47 AM   #28  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Becky - the kids are adorable

Haley - you and I share a love of cute dresses

Kaelah - I have breakfast for dinner A LOT. Its whatever you want to eat

VDay - I also keep track, I use FitDay. Its on the days that I don't write things down that weight loss goes awry

And I can't stay in bed why? Today is going to be a long one. There were storms last night, and while I'd like to say "the thunder kept me awake" it was actually the Golden Girls...so no gym this morning, and I didn't weigh because I haven't gone to the bathroom in a while (sorry TMI) and it hurts. I'll gym it up tonight and hopefully I'll get some relief. Also, I have to eat all of the left overs from my BBQ on Saturday for lunch today, which means lots of cut veggies and fruit. Yay I'm sitting here eating my oatmeal because I do NOT want to go to work. I fly to Seattle tomorrow, so today is going to be pretty busy tying up loose ends and getting ready for my trip in general. I just have to think 24 hours and I'll be on a plane...

(its a work trip, but I love Seattle so much and I'm staying a few extra days)

Last edited by stellarosa27; 07-13-2010 at 07:48 AM.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:12 AM   #29  
Mommy of 3 Boys!

S/C/G: 245/173.6/164

Height: 5'8"

First off WELCOME Mommybelle and Freshsteph! This is a great place to be.

Stella- Thanks! I love my boysJ And by the way I am totally jealous of you going to Seattle for work and staying a few days…not that I’ve ever been there but I would love to go. And I also use fit day but more for my weight progress and measurements over time and less for the calories part.

Samantha- Way to go on making yourself go to the gym this morning! There is a reason I don’t have a gym membership with 2 kids I could never find the time and excuse to get up and go…so I just work out at home and it works. I wish I had a really nice stationary bike or elliptical to use though. But for now I just do Tae Bo and Kettleworx which work wonders.

Vdaybaby- Heather? Like heather that used to be on here a lot?

Lissa- I L-O-V-E buying new stuff….BUT its been a while. Everything I buy now is mostly for the kiddos. Glad you have a hubby that likes it all.

Kaelah- Thanks! I think everyone thinks their own kids are cute…haha I mean we made themJ Congrats on the 206! I really hope that soon I will see that number again and then of course NEVER see it again except if I have another baby in the future.

Feral- WTH is soap fried rice if I might ask?? Sooo confused. I’ve never seen True Blood but heard from lots of people that it is a really good series. I guess I’ll have to check it out.

So its another day down and only a couple more til I go back to work YAYJ I’m excited to not be soooo super broke anymore and to get away for a couple hours. Another positive note, my best friend from high school(not close like that anymore but keep in touch) had a table up for sale on her face book so I messaged her about it, and she said that they are considering all offers. Well it is really nice and I have NO money so I told her 150 max. She said she talked to her husband and because it’s me she is going to give it to me for 100!! Now I just have to find a way to go pick it up…sooo excited, no more sitting on patio furniture in the house…it can actually go out on the patio haha. I’m going to stop rambling now and make some coffee and chill out before my 3 year old wakes up.

Good Morning EVERYONE!
Blcarter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #30  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Kaelah - thank you ma'am!!! It's much appreciated. As far as your scale is concerned, read the manual and see if there is a way to "reset" it.... I was having issues with my scale (it was literally jumping around all over the place) and went and bought a new one. Then I looked at the directions which said to take out the battery, step on the scale for so many seconds, put the battery back in and the scales read almost exactly the same now. I think the other debate was with moving it around a lot. As Stella has taught us, scales are fickle and it's not good to move them. Unfortunately my bathroom doesn't have enough room for the scale to stay in it and unless i wanna get naked in my garage every morning I have to move it back and forth from my bedroom. Definitely check out the recipe sections on here. I have found a lot of awesome stuff on here just by digging around.

Haley - I was looking at your FB pics the other day (no, I wasn't stalking you) and um YES. You look a LOT different. You should be so proud of your accomplishments.

Arts - we've all been there. I just try to keep the saying "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" in my head. LOL

Mommy/Steph - WELCOME! This whole forum is a fantastic place for support.

Lissa - Way to go girl. I have a serious Diet Coke/Diet Dr. Pepper addiction. I don't even want to think about breaking it right now, but big ups to you. It's not so easy!

VDay - I wish I could take a nap all the time, but then again I would sleep my life away. I love sleep that much. And Thai food sounds soooooo yummy!

Samantha - I hope you feel better! Have fun at the gym!

Stella - Can I hop in your suitcase and go to Seattle with you, please? I've never been and have always wanted to go. I also want to go to Portland really bad as well.

EDIT: BL - we cross posted. Soap fried rice is a recipe that Haley gave me for a healthy fried rice. When she made it the first time she couldn't stop eating it and literally poured SOAP in it so that she wouldn't eat anymore. I thought it was all fun and games until I made it and then I understood, however, I do not possess her willpower and ate entirely too much. It's such a simple recipe but it's so good and you can modify it however you like. And HOORAY for patio furniture going OUTSIDE. LOL I'm not hating... I would be in the same boat if I had my own place right now. I don't even own my own bed. I mean, I have a bed, but it's the one I grew up in and it's way past time to upgrade. True Blood is AWESOME. If you like to read, I suggest reading the books first. My bff and I devoured them last summer, but I will say the last book was a little disappointing. True Blood the HBO series is a little different from the books, but good none the less. I don't have HBO, so I download it online the day after. It's a serious addiction.

-------------------------
I have nothing to do at work. As in... NOTHING. The BFF is out sick so that's gonna make the day drag out even more.

I have my first meeting BACK with the trainer after not seeing her for over a week. I have a feeling she's gonna kick my a$$. Maybe she'll be nice and go easy (hahah yeah right!). She was on vacation all last week....

The scale was up this morning but I'm not gonna let it get to me. Still in the 170s and even though I was around 1500-1600 calories (which should be okay) I kind of over ate last night. Dinner was just so good I kept trying to stop myself... *sigh*

HAVE A GREAT DAY YOU GUYS!

Last edited by Feral; 07-13-2010 at 08:23 AM.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote