3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   My boobs are shrinking... Yippee! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/206584-my-boobs-shrinking-yippee.html)

vesperpt 07-07-2010 10:57 PM

My boobs are shrinking... Yippee!

Now I realize that some of you may be thinking I am absolutely insane, but I am LOVING this!
My previous feel good weight my bra size was a 34F - which pretty well made me look like a Barbie. So I had a breast reduction which took me down to a C cup. And what looked to me to be small boobs I hadn't seen since I was 12 looked great!

Then... I gained 30 pounds. Blech. So I now have big scars and once again... big boobs.
I have now noticed a fabulous thing - they're getting smaller again! :D

Am I the only one that's happy about that sort of thing?

BassAckwards 07-07-2010 11:03 PM

lol I wouldn't be happy if mine were shrinking ... but they aren't that big :lol:

I'm more worried about my already non existent butt shrinking...

vesperpt 07-07-2010 11:07 PM

Aww gee! Let's trade! I have too much hips and junk in the trunk!
Although sadly my hips wont be budging much ever. I've always had "child bearing hips", even at my thinnest *sob*

SarahD140 07-07-2010 11:17 PM

my butt and boobs shrink with weight loss. I dont mind as much since I'm rather proportionate, I would just like my butt to be rounder on the ride down.

ade903 07-07-2010 11:44 PM

I wish I could keep my boobs and lose the rest! lol. Okay, I guess if I shrink, they could too (and they will because that's what happens *sigh*), but I've got great boobs. I wish we could choose where we lose!

Mommy in Motion 07-07-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesperpt (Post 3376032)
Am I the only one that's happy about that sort of thing?

Nope! I was once upon a time a very happy B-cup. After two pregnancies (each with a 50lb weight gain) I was having trouble squeezing myself into a DD- but I refused to buy bigger! I was thrilled when my boobs started to shrink. I'm a C-cup now.

I would happily go down another cup size if I could regain a little bit of the firmness I used to have!

~Dagny

junebug41 07-08-2010 12:08 AM

I was bummed at first when I lost mine, but I love them now. I can wear any kind of shirt. Love them!

corgiXpaws 07-08-2010 12:18 AM

I'm rather thrilled that mine are shrinking... but horrified at how saggy and gross they're getting!! I feel like I have the breasts of an old woman... and I'm only 20!
At my goal weight, I'm a full C... and when I get there, and then maintain for a year, my husband's gift to me is Breast Augmentation. I know some people are against it, but hey, if that's what it takes (after much hard work) to love myself again... that's exactly what I'm gonna do. For me.

ETA: I am ecxited to have actual formed breasts again, though... rather than what's seemingly just one more roll that extends to my neck! haha

junebug41 07-08-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corgiXpaws (Post 3376127)
I'm rather thrilled that mine are shrinking... but horrified at how saggy and gross they're getting!! I feel like I have the breasts of an old woman... and I'm only 20!
At my goal weight, I'm a full C... and when I get there, and then maintain for a year, my husband's gift to me is Breast Augmentation. I know some people are against it, but hey, if that's what it takes (after much hard work) to love myself again... that's exactly what I'm gonna do. For me.

It was weird with mine- I had some loose skin issues and my breasts were definitely that of an old lady, but it improved so much over time, way more so than any other body part. I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that I was quite young when I lost weight (22). I'm certainly not trying to talk you out of getting work done on them, but you may notice a vast improvement over time!

klambeth82 07-08-2010 12:29 AM

I know how you feel..I can't wait to lose mine. I wear a 46F and I HATE them. I am sooo looking forward to having smaller ones, I have had these since 8th grade and they've worn out their welcome..:lol:

getittogether 07-08-2010 12:42 AM

183 lbs and a 36DD now 144 and a 34B. I joke with my hubby, "if you like the skinny *** you have to take the little boobies" ;-)

redlight 07-08-2010 01:03 AM

I'm glad that mine shrunk a little, but not too much. They are the perfect size for me.

corgiXpaws 07-08-2010 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junebug41 (Post 3376130)
It was weird with mine- I had some loose skin issues and my breasts were definitely that of an old lady, but it improved so much over time, way more so than any other body part. I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that I was quite young when I lost weight (22). I'm certainly not trying to talk you out of getting work done on them, but you may notice a vast improvement over time!

Well if they sort themselves out, then all the better!!:D That being said, I was rather unsatisfied with them even before... so it's looking grim. I mean, I'm 20. They're not supposed to point to the ground the second the bra comes off. :( Either way, I wouldn't consider it until at least after a year of maintaining my goal weight.

ape85 07-08-2010 06:53 AM

i'm sad about losing my boobs. I have went down to a 36b. Iam afraid when i get down to goal i won't have anything left.

Ms GenghisCohen 07-08-2010 10:29 AM

Congrats to you!

My boobs were one of the few parts of my body I liked when I started out. The big boobs made everything else look smaller and balanced out the junk in the trunk. But there has definitely been some deflation. I went from a 34D to a 32C/D, which makes my tush look disproportionately large (which it was to begin with) and has turned bra shopping a total nightmare. Tears.

Paramedic 07-08-2010 04:02 PM

See, loosing my breasts is actually one of my fears with weight loss. I have a very large build anyway, so my 42DDD breasts fit my body very well. Not to mention, they make me feel good about myself. I can go "I may be overweight, but at least my boobs are huge!" :P

I'm really hoping mine don't go anywhere... :/

KayNicole 07-08-2010 04:32 PM

I am a 42 DD but I can tell that I am no longer filling it out like I used to. At my thinnest in HS (128) I was still a C. I am hoping I don't lose too much. Although I wouldn't mind it... I mind if they end up like pancakes! I am not one for any type of cosmetic surgery but I might consider a lift in my older years! lol

vesperpt 07-08-2010 08:09 PM

I've discovered after being pretty well every size in the book as far as bras go that it really doesn't make much of a difference. My boobs looks great before surgery they were just HEAVY. Im pretty sure I lost 5-6 pounds alone after my reduction.

I just think B and C cups are so cute and perfect! I will never miss the days that I spent 200+ dollars on a bra!

JMfan 07-08-2010 08:14 PM

I want lil boobs too...*le sigh*

Mickeypnd 07-08-2010 08:23 PM

I hate my boobs, and it sucks because when you are larger chested you cant wear certain things because it comes off as trashy.

i hope i go down to at least a c cup. Id be happy with that!

Sunshinenmysoul 07-12-2010 02:06 AM

Shoot girl I completely understand what you mean. I'm a 38 F and I HATE it. They weigh you down soooo much to the point that it's actually painful! My shoulders hurt all the time so I can't wait to lose weight so they'll shrink!! It'll be one of the best parts about it.

kasmel 07-12-2010 02:40 AM

I understand how you guys feel, but unfortunately I have the opposite problem! At my heaviest (upper 170s as an adult), I was a 36C cup, but I've definitely lost the boobs as I lost the rest. Now I'm a 36A! So sad. I'd feel worse, but I'm pretty proportional (I have a weirdly small waist, which offsets the lack of boobs, I think), so it's ok.

I just wish I had slightly larger breasts. I'd consider getting a boob job in the future, but I want to have kids, and I'd hate to have to tell my daughter that I got a boob job due to insecurity. That wouldn't make me a positive body role model, would it?

Featherfire 07-12-2010 12:26 PM

Before the weight gain I was a 36A. Now, even though I'm minus 26 or so pounds, they're still a 38D/DD. I'm willing them away!!! When I was still in an A cup, I wished for bigger breasts, now that I have them, I hate them!!!
I'm hoping they'll retract, shrink, miraculously vanish in my sleep, etc.
I've not seen any change in size other than I'm in between bands now, though the cup size has always been hard to fit for me as I find myself pulling in under arm fat to smooth things out! I'm one of those oddly built creatures that has them more widely set, so I'm reaching and pulling stuff in from the sides and being cautious about what style I will or wont wear. As un-flattering as it is, I've been pretty much living in sports bras to not think about it! (or tank tops with built ins under shirts)
Please boobs, GO AWAY!!!:rollpin: