Old 06-29-2010, 08:54 AM   #16  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Feral- i need a positive, on plan week too! even if it is technically wednesday now >.< I ate terribly today but i did do a 45 min run and 2 hours of ice skating so maybe I didnt do too badly. I might not have done too badly calorie wise but the content :S Its hard to know as well because i basically snacked throughout the day. So lets be more awesomer from now on! (because we already pretty awesome you know)

Stella- damn you with your sunny hotness! Stink about the ipod and double stink about J Dont worry, I will always love you and if needed, will elope

forestroad- you are looking good! Sounds like an awesome hike

theresac- i know how you feel! Like, not doing terribly but plenty of things to tweak up. its a strange place to be in sometimes

I better go, its 1am so ill do molly pictures later for a midweek pick up
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:00 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Stella- today will be better because you get to watch vampires and werewolves...nothing beats that

Samantha- can you paint my nails too?

Feral- I have the door propped open but the 170's might have kicked me out after last weekend.... I haven't checked the damage

Jenny-Just come move to Maryland and be my twin

I have nothing to report about myself other than I got hit on twice by two different creepers at the gym last night... one called me baby....HATE THAT... I'm not a baby or a ma or a mama... I hate being called all of those things... anyways..cant I just go to the gym and sweat in peace?
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:13 AM   #18  
Samantha417

haley: absolutely. I even have those skinny brushes to do designs. My left hand always looks better cause I'm right handed hahah!
Old 06-29-2010, 09:17 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Feral - He was cute...but that was about it! lol. We are better off friends, so thats cool with me...I'm done with boys, until September atleast lol. I'm loving the single life for the summer...its the first time in like 10 years myself and my 2 girlfriends are single together, so we decided to live it up one last time!!!!

Haley - Perhaps I'll take you up on that offer!!!

Stella - Hey girl!!! Here's to a terrific Tuesday!

NOTE: ECLIPSE is released tomorrow.......mmmmmmm....Edward!!!!!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #20  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Icon - positive: my old iPod still works, even though the battery life sucks. And thank you

Jenny - I'm going tonight! 7:15 - Twilight, 9:30 - New Moon, and then 12:01 - Eclipse. So excited.

Haley - you are so right. So. So. Right.

Forest - Helloooo Love the pictures (had to wait until I got home last night to see them because work blocks things).

Last edited by stellarosa27; 06-29-2010 at 10:03 AM.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:48 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Haley ~ You look FABULOUS!!!! I must have missed the profile pic change and whatnot. But seriously, awesome!!!!

Stella ~ That's pretty cool that they're showing all 3 of them in a row. I haven't seen any of them or read the books...but that's apparently just me LOL

Feral ~ I definitely need a good eyebrow waxing too.

Nothing big planned for today. I am off to tutor in about 4 minutes then plan on hitting the gym afterwards. I am going there in my gym clothes! haha I might be meeting my college friends for dinner tonight, but no one is replying back to the mass email about when/where....so we shall see!

I started doing some weight stuff yesterday at the gym because I have put it off for way too long.....and man, am I sore today!! haha My arms hurt to lift them over my head and my abs are a bit sore. LOL I guess that's a way to shock my body
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #22  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Stella - I understand, I just hope you can get through it ok!

Feral - Tell me about it. There's times when I desperately want to be nasty just because it's so much easier. The important thing I keep in mind is that I was where the older one is at her age and I want to help her.

Samantha - I stayed on track until we decided to have delicious sushi for dinner lol. But by the time I worked out I was back to 173.

So, I tried WiiFit today - the girls have it. We took a walk first, then I worked on it for an hour. It's interesting... the hulahoop was certainly work! Buuuut I prefer sweating it to JM and TBL and Billy Blanks lol.
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:54 PM   #23  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

chele if you're talking about twilight i watched new moon and couldnt get into it had to slap my hands to remember that jacob kid was only 16 in the movie. not my kinda movie i wanted to smack the sad teenage look off the girls face.

i guess since i got over being sick and have been eating half my weight came back its not gonna stay i'm planning on another girls night and going dancing hopefully my knee wont be locking up on me again so i can get low. lmao
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:13 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 285/195/175

Stella - I am so jealous!! wow...is that at the movie theatres where you are?? friggging awesome - ENJOY!!!!
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #25  
Brighter than the moon!

Jenny - Yes, yes it is. And I'm doing it without a nap. Eek.

Mary - Thanks. I will, I'm a tough cookie. Its just going to take a bit.

And just b/c its been a few days:

Old 06-29-2010, 04:07 PM   #26  
!

S/C/G: 225/tick tock tick tock/130

Height: 5'4"

Iconised Ghost, who/what is Molly? Maybe it's because I've only been part of this thread for a week or so, but I'm so confused!

Everyone who's talking about Twilight, I'm gonna be honest, guys, after reading the first book, I was totally turned off. I found the relationships uber-creepy instead of uber-hot. I dunno. Anyway, millions of women accross the world LOVE IT and are spending MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, so who am I to talk?
theresac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #27  
Brighter than the moon!

Theresa - I don't disagree with you. I got sucked into the books b/c I wanted something fluffy to read on a work trip. The relationships don't creep me out, I just look at them from the standpoint of a 15 year old girl, and its like oh, yeah, fine. I just like vampires, and its fun to have an evening planned

To answer for Icon, Molly is her kitty cat. Super adorable polydactyl kitty cat.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #28  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

i saw the pic of jake gylenHAWT and got distracted. no idea what i was going to say not even going to bother trying to remember so i'm gonna go stare at the hotness
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #29  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

I am going to try to get back in and do personals later (I did read through everybody's), but wanted to pop in and say Hi and hope y'all are having a good day, and if you are seeing Eclipse tonight, have fun! I'm not, I'm just contenting myself by watching the new full-length HP trailer on repeat
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:01 PM   #30  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Theresac-lol I think stella pretty much summed it up She is my little, runty, polydactyl, accident prone, over confident, over fed and totally spoilt 18 month oldish cat Shes really buffed up for winter, shes around 5kg now xD I think its all the freaking weetbix she gets in the mornings lol

Molly overload! I know these are a bit big but i couldnt help myself ^_^''

Sleepy kitteh

Trying to have a wash

She shakes her fist at me

Laser cat is charging its lasers

Toes!

Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote