Old 06-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170.6/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Fat Days

So, today I weighed in and I've gained about half a pound since last week. So frustrating!! But to top it all off, I'm running out of my few favorite clean "fat" clothes. So, everything I put on today makes me feel fat and ugly.

Does anyone else have these kinda days where anything you put on just makes you bad about yourself? I hate these days!!!
tropica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:19 PM   #2  
Samantha417

I always have those days! No matter how much you work out, no matter what you eat, you just feel huge! It's so frustrating!
Old 06-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #3  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

I have those days, too. I just try and remind myself that I will probably feel better tomorrow.
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #4  
One step at a time

S/C/G: 183/136.2/125-130

Height: 5'7

That was me all last week. It was the week before my TOM, and I was bloated, sluggish, and frumpy feeling. To make it all worse, I was craving greasy junk all week, lol.

Fat days happen to everyone...one nice thing about weight loss is fat days are just an occasional thing. I can live with a few fat days per month, I wasn't happy living a fat life.
mkendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #5  
SE Asia, baby

S/C/G: 232/141/132

Height: 5'5

Usually when I'm having a fat week, I recognize that part of this is only mental. I also keep in mind that, even though I'm feeling fat today, if I stick to eating better and exercising, I won't feel this way in a couple of days and might even feel skinny! Losing weight isn't just something physical--it's mental too!

So it sucks that you're feeling this way, but don't worry about it too much. This feeling is really only ever temporary!
graciegoose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 262/262/160

Height: 5' 6"

Oh man "fat days" are the worst. I hate how you don't even have to gain any weight to suddenly feel 20lbs heavier. I have a feeling that fat days are just part of being a woman....fat or otherwise.....
WitsEnd is offline   Reply With Quote