Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 01:18 PM   #151  

159.5. Only 20 more pounds to leave this thread.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 170.6/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

mickle: Yay Psychology!! Graduate school was a big change from undergrad, but after I got use to it (which took about a semester) I'm enjoying it! It's long going, but I have one year down!! If you have any specific questions, I would be more than happy to answer them

Real Quick Compliment to Self: I am very ambitious
Old 07-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #153  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Just a quick hello to show I am still here. Eating is still so, so - trying to work on getting back on track.

This is a busy week - we are getting ready for a garage sale, it's my birthday on Friday and Saturday is the garage sale. Hopefully once that is all over things will be good. On plus side I am doing lots of moving - cleaning and organizing. Now if only the scale would stop moving in the wrong direction!

Sorry I haven't been able to catch up with all of you - hope everyone is doing great.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:39 PM   #154  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

I *HATE* the 140s. I have spent the last year in the 140s. I hate that these threads remind me of this!!! i VOW to be out by the end of July!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I feel better now

I just wanted to stop in, say hi, and wish you all very well!

Jelbb, I haven't seen you post for a while. Your fitday hasnt been updated in a year I know you created this thread to motivate yourself, and your pretty skinny body has long been a motivation to ME! How are you?? We miss you!
Old 07-20-2010, 04:40 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 170/156/135ish

Height: 5'5"

Hi all, I'm new here too!

Just got back from a vacation with AMAZING food, and after 2 days I'm back to 157.5, which is about where I was when I left, or maybe a tad lower. I have an event in mid-August to which I would love to wear a cute strapless dress from a few years ago. I didn't think that would be possible -- I swear I was 10 pound lighter when I wore the dress -- but I tried it on this morning and it looked pretty decent. A bit tight in the hips and butt (that's where I carry my weight), but I could pull it off today if I had to and definitely think I'll be able to rock it in a few weeks. Hopefully. =)
Old 07-20-2010, 06:49 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 155/155/130

Height: 5'4

souvenirdarling--

I feel the exact same way about the 150s as you do about the 140s. I have been stuck in this decade for about 1.5 years now, and at my best I've been at the low end of the 150s, and at my worst I've been pushing 160, so I really just want to get out of it now for good!

I was pretty bummed when I stepped on the scale this morning. I was 150.4, so I was 1/2 lb heavier than Sundays WI. I'm hoping that's just water retention? Any day now i'm hoping to see 149.something. I'm going to shriek with joy when I see that new middle digit. =)
Old 07-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 155/155/130

^^^ yes i said decade. wow... sorry it's been a long day!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:58 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 159/132/120

Tomorrow is my official WI. I was 139.3 a couple days ago and I expect to be just under 140 tomorrow. I feel like I did well this week. I'm on WW and I never ever have any weekly points left over by Tuesday night. This week I still have 10 weekly points and 20 activity points

The only bad thing about being in the 130s officially is getting 1 less point daily, I already have a hard time sticking to my points. Oh, and there is no 130s thread

I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you for all the support, kindness and encouragement.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:35 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 184/184/144

Height: 5'6

158.4 today. I was bummed about how slow its been the last week but i checked my weight graph and Ive lost 11 pounds since this day last month so i guess i shouldnt be complaining. Its hard when you go from a whoosh to a standstill.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

hi girls! there are so many new faces!! i'm thrilled for everyone's progress

ape, 11 pounds in a month is meteoric! be proud of that woman!

tinasgoal, yay for the 130s!!! hope u made it officially feel free to stick around if there's no 130s thread... give us all a little motivation!

lifehouseluver, you will see those 140s soon enough! exciting!!

callahan, i feel ya i always overindulge on vacay! i'm going to my cousin's wedding the first weekend in august, so i'm weary of that. you'll definitely be lookin good in that sexxy dress by august!

souvenir, **** ya get outta this thread by the end of july! go girly

sotypical, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

tropica, ya you're ambitious! haha i like that one

brown, 20 more pounds indeed you'll be down from there before ya know it

sun, how's it goin? back on track??

hope, what makes you think you're going to get down too low? what's your goal weight? let us know what's going on with you...

tuende, sorry u had a bad day woman!! at least u got some exercise in with those bikes. haven't had time to check out ur blog, but i'm looking forward to it. yay u! yay china!!

me... I had to quit the scale. i have no idea where my weight is, but i've been staying within my calories, and getting some good workouts in. I don't know how long i'll go without weighing... maybe another week... or two. But i'm hoping that i'm building some lean muscle mass between now and then, even if the scale doesn't end up cooperating. I am freaking ready to lose these last 20 lbs of mine though. Definitely ready for that.

daily compliment: i am a quick learner
Old 07-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #161  
sun

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Brown only 20! yay!

sotypical hope ur scale cooperates soon!

souvenirdarling i cant wait to say I hate the 140s right now I hate the 150s

lifehouseluver listening for the shriek

Callahan in a few weeks you are going to rock that dress~!

TinasGoal so jealous right now

ape8511 lbs in a month! What Are you doing? wow

shasha12 how do you keep away from the scale? Hope you get a nice suprise next week.

Ok ladies tell me what you think. The first photo is from before my vaca and the second it from 2 months after. BE HONEST!

Last edited by sun; 07-21-2010 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #162  
Up.Forward.Higher.Always.

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130's

Height: 5' 5"

Hey girls!

So good to see some new "faces"!

Tinasgoal: AMAZING! 130's! So jealous! Hang with us so we can feed off of your success!

Sasha, I think quitting the scale sounds perfect. Personally, it drives me crazy and I'm loving going without it! Those last 20 lbs are going to be tough for me too... we can do it!

As for me... my bad day is over and I'm getting ready for an adventure today! I'm sure that means tons of iffy food, but tons of walking, so it should balance out. We were talking about how much we sweat here in the humidity so we're pretty sure we're losing weight just from that . I really have no sense of whether or not I'm losing, but it's not really a priority for me right now. I figure I can obsess about it when I'm home and have nothing better to do.

Gotta go research trains to Xitang!

Daily Compliment: I'm actually learning some Mandarin! Ni hao! Wo ai ni! Hello! I love you!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 170/156/135ish

Height: 5'5"

Sun -- I see a difference in your stomach and a HUGE difference in your butt! Also, there appears to be a large shiny object on your left hand, but I haven't been around long enough to know if that's new or not. ;-)

Spent the day with the boyfriend swimming and hanging out. He doesn't seem to eat very often, so we had a late lunch around 3 and I ate too much pizza. Only the small slices though. Pretending that counts for something... Played ultimate frisbee this evening with the less competitive team I played on. I'm trying to get ready for the end of summer tournaments, so I went for a half hour run after the game. Kind of kicked my butt, but I'm hoping it stops some of the damage from the pizza today and, more importantly, makes game 5 at a tournament easier.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 215/215/130

Height: 5'4''

Is it too late to join this thread? I've been so lazy lately, I feel like I need a cattle prod to get me going just to clean house. The heat here has a way of sapping ALL of your energy.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #165  

S/C/G: 173/152.2/130

Height: 5’7"

sun, i see a big difference! ur booty, definitely, your tummy, your arm and chest looks more toned, and ur standing up straighter! good job honey

tuende, AWESOME! i wanna learn mandarin glad you're able to keep your mind off weightloss, but still make remain active and try to make good food choices. inspirational, lady!

callahan, that's a huge amount of activity in one day! i'm sure it counter balanced the pizza! i always like to remind myself though that just because I worked out hard, it doesn't mean i should go crazy with extra calories. it is ok to work hard and eat OP. good job sticking to the smaller slices. next time eat ur first slice and then down a glass of water to see if u still need more... not want, NEED, like still hungry kind of a thing. and if so, that means u were WORKING IT! then do the same with slice #2, and so on!

anja, never too late this is an on-going thread. i get lazy sometimes too! just gotta keep on keeping on. no one can do this for us, ya know?

me- i feel smaller and tighter, which is awesome. i had 2 beers last night. i love beer totally within calories, so it was fine, but usually i would freak out about having them bc beer bloats and i don't want to see the number on the scale jump up. but when you're not weighing, it's not that big a deal. no guilt AND a lot of satisfaction because I was able to allow for them in my daily calorie allotment. I felt great! i had the urge to step on the scale this morning, but i didn't. i've decided i'm going to wait until the 31st. i'm doing a july weight loss challenge and that's my WI day. I hope to see a big drop!

feeling good!

daily compliment: i'm happy with my willpower lately
Closed Thread