3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   A brief introduction (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/204686-brief-introduction.html)

JMfan 06-15-2010 12:56 AM

A brief introduction

Hi all!

I'm Brittany...long-time lurker, first time poster..

(crowd says in unison- "Hi Brittany")

I am a 23 yr old student and I hit my rock bottom moment towards the end of Feb of this year. I've completely changed my eating and follow the gospel of Jillian Michaels lol (I love her!)

Oh, and I've lost 22lbs since then...woohoo!:carrot:

I'm learning a ton about health, nutrition, fitness, biochemistry...and now I hope to learn to be social and take advantage of what others have to offer in emotional support. :hug: That's where I'm lacking. I swear I need to see a shrink or someone...:dizzy:...not that there's anything wrong with that, of course:)

So...

That's that. :D

Iconised Ghost 06-15-2010 01:36 AM

Hi Brittany :D

I cant believe you love Jillian! Every time she opens her mouth I want to punch her in it xD :lol: But i think you will find a lot of Jillian fans here! congrats on the 22 pounds! Welcome!

ThicknPretty 06-15-2010 08:31 AM

Hi Brittany and welcome! Glad you decided to come out of hiding and post and I look forward to hearing about all your future success...and good job on the 22 pounds, that's an awesome start!

InControl2Day 06-15-2010 08:44 AM

welcome :hug:

Good luck with everything! I reached my *point* when I was 23 too. I think it was closer to 25 than I would like to admit and I was like.. and I look like this? no no no...

mommyfat 06-15-2010 08:52 AM

Hi Brittany! Congrats on posting here. I can't tell you what a difference the emotional support here has made for me. It's much cheaper than a shrink and my job won't get the insurance bills and find out I'm crazy either :dizzy:

Like Iconised Ghost I too want to punch Jillian everytime she opens her mouth, but if it's working for you, more power to you.

Good luck in your journey. Don't be afraid to post here about anything. The people on this site are some of the most open and accepting people I've ever met/not met/chatted with :p

Indiabound 06-15-2010 09:08 AM

Hey Brittany! Awesome job already with the 22lbs!! Glad to have you aboard! Keep up the awesome work!

JMfan 06-15-2010 03:05 PM

Thanks you guys! You all are so very sweet. This is a cool place...real cool place :)

I feel a happy dance coming on...

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Ah, there it is. Go Carrot go!

graciegoose13 06-15-2010 03:31 PM

I love Jillian too! Congrats on your weight lost and hope to see you around the forum!

Jelbb 06-15-2010 03:34 PM

Hey Brittany! :welcome:
I don't share the seemingly popular hatred of Jillian Michaels... I can see why many people aren't huge fans, lol... but I think she has a system of being a badass to try to break down peoples' defenses. And she's a good role model.

3FC's a wonderful place to get whatever motivation or support you need, so stick around! :D

JMfan 06-16-2010 04:23 PM

Thanks for the welcomes!