Old 06-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 292/250/175

Height: 5'7''

Ahhh!! I can TOTALLY relate to this thread!!!

Just the other night, I came home to a smiling husband, so happy and proud of himself that he'd made us a "healthy" dinner of fried chicken! I asked him "honey, why did you think fried chicken is healthy?" And he replies "It's fried in VEGETABLE oil, not fat!" omg... the poor clueless man. lol!

Last edited by Danielle2842; 06-15-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Danielle2842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #17  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Awwwwww.
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #18  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

I know how you feel. My boyfriend is very supportive to me as far as my own diet and exercise but he eats like a PIG! He's 5'10" and 160lbs so hes fairly thin and looks fit . He does nothing as far as working out goes, unless he's going on a walk with me.
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

yeah I am just like most of you... My husband is a very average build but eats like he shouldn't be sometimes. lol At least he helps me (sometimes) with keeping bad foods out of the house.

@ JeenieLovesKisses- Great new pictures!
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:45 PM   #20  
almost halfway to goal!

S/C/G: 150/139/120

Height: 5'4"

Definitely in the same boat! Funny how men almost all follow the same pattern. My boyfriend is 6'1 and 220, and he is such a jerk about food sometimes.

I gained all this weight when he and I moved in together: Beer, beer, pasta, pasta, wings, beer, wings... and onwards. Im not saying its his fault, but having it around all the time definitely didnt help. As a perfect example, my dessert tonight is strawberries,raspberries, and a sliced banana in a cup of low fat yogurt. I just watched 3 huge chocolatey donuts disappear in the span of 2 minutes. Its not only unfair, its just plain gross.

I feel like he spends so much time griping about his weight and it seems pretty ironic. When I was whibing about my recent gains, he told me to start doing something instead of always talking about it. Yet he won't do the same!

Sometimes it's really hard living in a house full of junk food.
vesperpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:00 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Well there was a study that showed that married men live longer than single men while married women don't live as long as single women. Darn it... why did I get married!? lol
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 170/?/140

Height: 5'7''

i have the opposite problem -- my boyfriend had gastric bypass (before he met me) so he a) doesn't eat very much and b) is a food ****. he doesn't mean to be and i am pretty sensitive to comments, even when its only him making choices for himself. We all make mistakes and hve weaknesses and cravings and i have been known to eat the better part of a box of cereal in one sitting (which is why i can't buy cereal). if someone got mad at me for that, i'd be so defensive and shamed.
bostongirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #23  
You can DOOO IT!

S/C/G: 223/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'6"

Mine does all of that. Oh and lets not even DISCUSS veggies! I love to cook fresh veggies, especially during the summer from our garden. God FORBID he eat some grilled asparagus or summer squash/zucchini sauteed in a little EVOO. He's getting better, because now he realizes that if i slave over dinner, i expect him to EAT it. Or I get really bummed because he "doesn't like my cooking". This has helped to change his eating habits a little. But when i'm not around forget about it... for example: my lunch today was salad, sauteed summer squash and a little grilled chicken with fresh blackberries. His lunch? A slice of pizza from Sam's club. ARG!!!
misstraveller is offline   Reply With Quote